Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2018, 07:36 AM   #1
NewHobbyHunter
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Ms. Devyn

Good morning everyone! There have been a lot of new faces on STGs in the Joplin area. I know reviews are down, but does anyone have any details on Devyn?: http://joplin.skipthegames.com/femal...n/467197832681
She seems pretty friendly as far as texting goes, but one of her pics didn't jive with my pic search. Her post from earlier this week had a Kansas number and now she's posting with a 417. PM me any feedback if you like. Stay horny my friends!
NewHobbyHunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 07:47 AM   #2
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Something's fishy about you babe ...you post on here and ask alot of questions about ladies, but you have no references and say you've seen no one from eccie and will not screen for a appointment........so what's up with all that ?
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 07:57 AM   #3
NewHobbyHunter
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I'm sorry about that Summer. I should have responded to your last PM, but it looked like our schedules were out of sink at the time and I didn't want to burden you. I'd be happy to verify with you.
NewHobbyHunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 08:28 AM   #4
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Only reason to verify is whenever you're setting up appointments ...other wise your wasting both of our times babe
Old 12-14-2018, 09:43 AM   #5
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Theres a stable of safe beautiful women on this board and its why most become members xoxox ...good luck
Old 12-14-2018, 11:34 AM   #6
blgsllck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Toftt. Been slim pickings here in jomo lately
blgsllck is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 04:06 AM   #7
Sexii Chesii
Sweet Short Snack

User ID: 459741
My ECCIE Reviews

Ouch...🤣🤨🤨🤷🏽♀️
Sexii Chesii is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 10:19 PM   #8
SexyAssDevyn
The Orginal SexyAssDevyn

User ID: 2584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my another fake “Devyn”. Sorry she did that. I take pride in my name and reputation I’ve built over the years.
Come to Dallas and see the Original Legendary Devyn for a one of a kind experience. ❤️
www.sexydevyn.com
SexyAssDevyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:18 PM   #9
odyssey123
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyAssDevyn View Post
Oh my another fake “Devyn”. Sorry she did that. I take pride in my name and reputation I’ve built over the years.
Come to Dallas and see the Original Legendary Devyn for a one of a kind experience. ❤️
www.sexydevyn.com

I will second that - there is only one Devyn and we are lucky enough to have her here in DFW.
odyssey123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 06:38 PM   #10
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Does that mean there is only one true Trixie, Barbie, and Ebonie as well?
grayturner is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 12:44 PM   #11
SexyAssDevyn
The Orginal SexyAssDevyn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you babe. It’s taken over 7 years for someone to have the nerve to use my name again even with it’s Unique spelling.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:49 PM   #12
SexyAssDevyn
The Orginal SexyAssDevyn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayturner View Post
Does that mean there is only one true Trixie, Barbie, and Ebonie as well?
Is that a smart ass comment or what???
Not sure you would have to ask them, Ive seen Barbie and Ebony used 1,000 of times. Major reason I picked and spelt my name the way I did was to avoid copy cats and it worked for over 10 year’s. Plus I’ve built one hell of a reputation in DFW and Surrounding areas.I’ve been around since Aspd day’s. This is the first time someone used the Exact spelling of Devyn and the 3rd time I ever seen it used. So it’s a bit offensive when it happens and they’re using fake pictures too. Most of the time they do it on purpose but how would you know? You’re not a long time provider who pays attention to your brand. You just make random unwanted comments.
Old 01-29-2019, 01:43 PM   #13
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158
Default Flattery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyAssDevyn View Post
Is that a smart ass comment or what???
Not sure you would have to ask them, Ive seen Barbie and Ebony used 1,000 of times. Major reason I picked and spelt my name the way I did was to avoid copy cats and it worked for over 10 year’s. Plus I’ve built one hell of a reputation in DFW and Surrounding areas.I’ve been around since Aspd day’s. This is the first time someone used the Exact spelling of Devyn and the 3rd time I ever seen it used. So it’s a bit offensive when it happens and they’re using fake pictures too. Most of the time they do it on purpose but how would you know? You’re not a long time provider who pays attention to your brand. You just make random unwanted comments.
They say imitation is the truest form of flattery but in this case it's for profit. Not Cool ! Stay strong and be safe.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:47 PM   #14
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

It's obvious to me that grayturner was making light of the situation...in other words, a simple, humorous joke. When I read it I gave no thought that it pertained to you in any way. Especially in a derogatory context.
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:12 PM   #15
SexyAssDevyn
The Orginal SexyAssDevyn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtheenigma View Post
It's obvious to me that grayturner was making light of the situation...in other words, a simple, humorous joke. When I read it I gave no thought that it pertained to you in any way. Especially in a derogatory context.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion. The post was about someone spelling my name the same way and using fake photos. So it does pertain to me in someway. People read things and view them in different ways. You’re entitled to your opinion but I felt it was a smart ass comment from someone in another state. Just unneeded in my opinion. Yes girls use the same names but I haven’t had an issue of someone spelling it the same. I’ve worked hard for my good reputation over several years in the toughest market -Dallas!!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women