Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2018, 06:23 PM   #136
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahahaha.... Laughing at your limp noodle is fun for people of all ages - from kiddies to grannies. It's a normal reaction that transcends age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What does that have to do with the OP topic?

And BTW you just brought it up yourself.
No , lustylad brought up kiddies.

Those boys from Pittsburg just can't seem to control themselves.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 06:57 PM   #137
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Geared to married men?

You were a Pimp for Pimps?... writing reviews to expand the misery of others. Is that what you are admitting to?

Could you expand where the misery was at? Was it from the ladies taking your money? Was it from you getting pleasured? Where was all this misery of which you speak? I've been to all those places you mentioned and never saw any misery. But you seem to be the expert now.
You fucking tell me about the misery. You talk shit about me being married and cheating, and I'm turning your bullshit around to involve others. Yes, the owners (pimps) that owned or managed these places set it up to make it very simple for men like myself to cheat. How many of these owners who operated in a cash only basis fucked the government out of tax dollars by not declaring a portion of their income for income taxes? I never fucked the government out of a single penny, including during the hussein obama years. So, let's not blame married guys with some sort of guilt trip without blaming everybody else involved. The pimps made it so easy to pull up to the counter, pick up a girl and head into the back to get a FBSM, head, or a fuck. They supplied everything but the money and they had guys coming in at all sorts of hours. How many were married, bored, etc. And we wrote reviews the also pimped their business for their business.

But this is in the past. I've stated many times I'm on hiatus, and have never stated that I retired. One really never knows, but then again, I'm honest about that.

If you are who I think you are, there was a time we ran in the same circles and I always liked you. Something happened somewhere to turn you into a miserable and highly angry prick that has become a laughing stock of the political forums. That's a shame as I always thought you were better than that.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:10 PM   #138
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are acting like a thin-skinned petulant child. Like LexyLiar. Instead of discussing facts, you want to discuss God. Jesus Christ you used to be better than that.
You may be a self renowned expert on pussy and politics, but you don't know a thing about context.

I stated something like (paraphrasing) there are no atheists in foxholes, or ICU/CCU, etc. Never did I say that I got out of the hobby because of religion. My reasons that I got into the hobby and quit the hobby are none of your business, but it isn't because I met Jesus that I left the hobby.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 04:41 AM   #139
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like LexyLiar. Instead of discussing facts, you want to discuss God. Jesus Christ you used to be better than that.
I suppose you are making a reference to me! That's rich!

Is someone else using your computer and handle?

The only "facts" you discuss are those you fabricate about other posters.

And apparently you OUT information you learn about other posters, which is why you got a rather substantial "vacation" from Eccie.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:39 AM   #140
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
You fucking tell me about the misery. I already have, I saw none a LaFemme, did you? The only misery I saw was having to hide from VICE what some consider unjust moral laws . I did not see you turn yourself into LE for breaking prostitution laws. I never saw anyone underage or held against their will. Did you? Yes, the owners (pimps) that owned or managed these places set it up to make it very simple for men like myself to cheat. .
So it was Lafemmes and Wildflowers fault, not yours. Poor Poor Dear John....lured out of his house to cheat on his wife , write reviews and party and hang around with the ladies , play softball with them.

Boy one day you call it good times and the next you are crying about how you were tricked into cheating on your wife.

How about a moment of silence and a prayer.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:57 AM   #141
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Is WTF giving out RW information again?
Old 03-12-2018, 07:58 AM   #142
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You may be a self renowned expert on pussy and politics, but you don't know a thing about context.

I stated something like (paraphrasing) there are no atheists in foxholes, or ICU/CCU, etc. Never did I say that I got out of the hobby because of religion. My reasons that I got into the hobby and quit the hobby are none of your business, but it isn't because I met Jesus that I left the hobby.
So you now think you are an expert on atheists?

I never asked why you entered the hobby or why you left the hobby.

You came at me with your atheist comment.

I've said you do not understand politics or policy and are no expert on pussy (meaning this business). But you are welcome to your opinion. Just expect those opinions to be challenged in this forum. If you skin is to thin and you need to resort to information you gleaned from off the board that I've never posted about, maybe you should ponder your emotional state.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:26 AM   #143
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I said I know more about snitching, outing and erectile dysfunction than you.
No argument there!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:31 AM   #144
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

" ...self renown expert on pussy and politics..." Only when he's talking about shrilLIARy's election loss or the march HE took place in dressed up a an " AXE GASH ' , as HIS mentor and Gloryhole LEADER assup CALLS WOMEN ! And how he acts when he's around his "GENTE " !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:36 AM   #145
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Are you talking about kids and dicks yet again lustyladdie?

Why am I not suprised?

Let me remind you (once again) that is not allowed.
Listen you prissy little hall monitor... we're on a hooker board talking about how hookers of all ages laugh at your erectile dysfunction. If that's too humiliating for you, then leave!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:39 AM   #146
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....talking about how hookers of all ages laugh at your erectile dysfunction. If that's too humiliating for you, then leave!
Those big words slow him down.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:42 AM   #147
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Listen you prissy little hall monitor... we're on a hooker board talking about how hookers of all ages laugh at your erectile dysfunction. If that's too humiliating for you, then leave!
But you can not talk about underage hookers, which you did and are now admitting to doing.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #148
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Those big words slow him down.
Yes the word underage and hookers of all ages should slow you and lustylad down too.

Evidently not though with you two...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:53 AM   #149
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes the word underage and hookers of all ages .....
.. See I said the big words would slow him down ..

.. he "thinks" that "erectile dysfunction" has something to do...

.. with "underage" and "hookers" ..

Well, may be for him IT DOES!

He also doesn't know what these words mean ...

"Oakland Mayor " snitches " on I.C.E.,announces impending raid"!

Although he/she is an "outing snitch"!
Old 03-12-2018, 08:58 AM   #150
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
.. See I said the big words would slow him down ..

.. he "thinks" that "erectile dysfunction" has something to do...

.. with "underage" and "hookers" ..

Well, may be for him IT DOES!

He also doesn't know what these words mean ...

"Oakland Mayor " snitches " on I.C.E.,announces impending raid"!

Although he/she is an "outing snitch"!
And one who has posted that " we should be making it easier for them to come and go " with regard to the illegals !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women