Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2018, 09:38 PM   #106
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You retarded ass fuckers on here paying for pussy break the law every day... So shut your fucking mouths with the fake outrage ....
http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/po...errero-mexico/

Check out this video, if you got the balls.

All fucked-up brain-washed lefties need to see this video. This is potentially some of the shit you will be importing with open boarders.

Also this is an advocacy video for anti-gun control. The folks in Mexico can't protect themselves against animals like this except to call the police due to their strict gun control laws. Funny thing. The guy (and his son) being tortured and killed in the video is 5-0. 5-0 is scared shitless of these animals. No body can fuck with them.

I've watched it several times. Pretty damn brutal, I'd have to say. WHERE THE FUCK'S MY UZI!!!
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:45 PM   #107
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I said I know more about politics and pussy than you.
That's something to be real proud of, what a legacy you will leave.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 03:57 AM   #108
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This board has an alert section which talks about police raids and at times gives heads ups before one happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Where is that "section"?
Quote:
It is the Alert Section
Quote:
So you are trying to tell these folks that people post "alerts" in the "alert section" that warns them of specific raids that are going to take place in the future ....

.. speaking of BooBoo's ... I suppose it would be too much for an ignorant dumbass like you to provide a link to a post that has the same credibility and value as the Mayor of a city disclosing such information ... in other words a post by someone YOU KNOW by name and position to verify they know what they are talking about!

Or is it just more valueless bullshit like you post?
Quote:
Are you asking for real world information on another poster?
I just asked for a "link" .... and you can't provide one! ... So!!!!

You post the "attack" by lying about what I posted: VVVVVV

Quote:
So according to you....only if a poster posts his real world information is the post then creditable?
I don't see a link for any post in an "Alert's Section" ...

Quote:
which talks about police raids and at times gives heads ups before one happens.
I didn't ask for RW information on anyone ... I just asked for ...
Quote:
a link to a post that has the same credibility and value as the Mayor of a city disclosing such information ... in other words a post by someone YOU KNOW by name and position to verify they know what they are talking about!
Since you DIDN'T DO THAT .... PROVIDE THE LINK ....

.. it is appropriate to PRESUME you're just bullshitting again!

Quote:
Like I said: "... more valueless bullshit like you post...!
And all you had to post was you were just making up shit to make a point!

Quote:
I said I know more about politics and pussy than you.
As for your "expertise" ... it explains why you don't write reviews ... if you know as much about pussy as you do politics.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 04:30 AM   #109
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

that was as brutal video to watch...

those guys were animals!!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:13 AM   #110
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
That's something to be real proud of, what a legacy you will leave.
Only surpassed by your April Fool pranks on a Hooker board. . . and I've never cheated on my wife with a hooker.

Now did I say i was proud to know more than you about those two subjects? But we are on a Hooker Board posting in the Political section. Think about that..

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:16 AM   #111
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I know more about pussy and you know more about Gay sex , so we're even.

Quote:
As for your "expertise" ... it explains why you don't write reviews ... if you know as much about pussy as you do politics.
How many reviews you got Counselor?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:21 AM   #112
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post

All fucked-up brain-washed lefties need to see this video. This is potentially some of the shit you will be importing with open boarders.
We have murder here now chickenshit.

I bet you were one of the fools crying about invading Iraq because of Saddam's sons raping women....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:32 AM   #113
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I never thought of social security as being political. Also you sleep under the same amount of security that I and millions other do. So you benefit from the millions spent on the military that I do.
Do you still think sleeping under 20 Trillion dollars in debt is any kind of monetary security for this country?

At some point ....for this country to continue that security you so crave , you will have to give up your SS and Medicare benefits to pay for it because you were such a political novice, you wanted Trump tax cuts and did not have the political smarts to understand your actions would cost you future benefits in old age.

Because you thought SS/Medicare was not political.

Shall I saw a little prayer for you DJ? Will that make it all better?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 10:40 AM   #114
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
We have murder here now chickenshit.
^^^ This is the quality of "argument" you see in all of the moronic buffoon's posts! Think about what this jackass just said... as long as a single murder takes place among our citizens, it means we should throw open our borders and let the most vicious killers on the planet flood in and slaughter us wantonly.

And anyone who objects to the idea is "chickenshit"!

How can a person in possession of any rational faculties post this shit and expect to be taken seriously?

WTF. IS. A. SNITCH. AND. A. FRAUD. AND. A. MORONIC. BUFFOON.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 01:45 PM   #115
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
.. as long as a single murder takes place among our citizens, it means we should throw open our borders and let the most vicious killers on the planet flood in and slaughter us wantonly.

And anyone who objects to the idea is "chickenshit"!
First off we have more than one murder, we have less per capita than Mexico but more than Canada.

Should Canada close the border on us?

Quit being such a chickenshit before we ship you to Syria for a gassing by Trump's buddy Putin!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 02:24 PM   #116
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only surpassed by your April Fool pranks on a Hooker board. . . and I've never cheated on my wife with a hooker.
I can understand a prick without a stitch of humor not liking the April Fool jokes. A couple of them were really funny and still remembered today.

Yes, I cheated on my wife, however I was never a pimp that ran a business that was geared to married men cheating on their wives and greatly profiting off the misery of others. What I did affected me only, and I didn't enjoy a good lifestyle based on the degrading of family values for many men. Then again, I did what I did....call it a mid life crisis, and have yet to play holier than thou putting down those who did cheat on their wives. Us tricks/ex tricks all have reasons for doing what we did that your 'greatness' would never know. I do realize that until the day I die, I lived a portion of my life in a glass house, however there is so much more to me than to sum up my life by my time fucking hookers (1999-2006).

Now that I've said this, I still think that prostitution should be legalized with controls, and I still appreciate places like this and ASPD. This is all better than the street scene. I appreciated places like LaFemme, XTC, Wildflowers, and several other places which kept people off the streets and in a safe environment to do their cheating.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:26 PM   #117
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

Shall I saw a little prayer for you DJ? Will that make it all better?

Shove your prayer. I don't need an admitted atheist patronizing me.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:28 PM   #118
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Most of those murders take place in your sainted dimbocrat controlled cities. Many of which have those "common sense" gun laws you try to push on the rest of us. Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, the list goes on. As for Canada, Trudeau has proven to be about as inept at policy as Obumbler. We aren't chicken, YOU are. We want to defend our loved ones from these animals YOU want to let roam free in our country. So let's just house them all on your block and see how you like it.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 02:53 PM   #119
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Most of those murders take place in your sainted dimbocrat controlled cities. Many of which have those "common sense" gun laws you try to push on the rest of us. Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, the list goes on. As for Canada, Trudeau has proven to be about as inept at policy as Obumbler. We aren't chicken, YOU are. We want to defend our loved ones from these animals YOU want to let roam free in our country. So let's just house them all on your block and see how you like it.
Detroit's shitty reputation even goes back into the mid 1970's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4a-oxOndo
Old 03-10-2018, 03:05 PM   #120
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
First off we have more than one murder, we have less per capita than Mexico but more than Canada.

Should Canada close the border on us?
Each time I think you can't outdumb yourself, you surprise me!

Nobody is talking about closing borders, you demented dipshit. That's another ridiculous straw man. We're talking about keeping all crossings legal. And that's easy for Canada to do since we're not trying to sneak across their border illegally!

You really enjoy making yourself look like an ass, dontcha?

Now go ahead and outdumb your last post!

YOU. ARE. A. MORONIC. BUFFOON.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women