Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #151
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Fair enuf JAD3..... late to the party I get..... but I just thinck it was still bad timing IMHO..... that part of the thread has been move past and there was a calmer discussion going on..... but I suppose you should feel free to interject at your own peril at this point........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
What's the point closing threads in Houston if they allow the Houstonians to pursue their drama here?

(+ thread highjack)
Its funny you should ask that...... we should ask the OP......... And who are you saying thread-jacked you now?

While you were away there were a couple of VERY poignant posts made by Blowpop and DH (yeah... REALLY DH posted it!)...... and there was getting to be some thoughtful, rational discussion on the subject matter that is directly related to the thread's subject......... I (along with many others no doubt) would love to hear your thoughts on those posts instead of hearing of you RTM-ing less meaningful ones..........

JaD
Old 01-11-2011, 12:19 AM   #152
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What's the point closing threads in Houston if they allow the Houstonians to pursue their drama here?

(+ thread highjack)
thats funny.....your in everyone of them tooo

I know you've heard the sayn.....when you point a finger, you got 3 pointing back.

3 thats alot of fingers pointing at you just to point one lil one.

just sayn.....
Old 01-11-2011, 07:45 AM   #153
maybedick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Rafy
Wayward owes you a big thank you. The membership on his board is increasing by leaps and bounds and all because you where kind enouph to make sure you
mentioned ymwv on each and ever page in a thread on the national boards.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:49 AM   #154
maybedick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Now that I thinck about it, are we sure this whole thread isn't a secert membership drive by rafy and wayward onbehalf of ymwv?
Old 01-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #155
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:

(+ thread highjack)
You started this shit. Deal with it.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #156
Hugh Mongous
Registered Member

This guy opens a thread to report unmoderated flames in Houston.
For his pain he is hit with pages of flame
Authorized, not quelled, authorized, by an administrator

Some site.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #157
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Mongous View Post

Some site.

So you read the entire thread, and your conclusion was that?

He has given as many flames as he has taken from what I have seen in this particular thread....... Problem is at this point we are dealing with a chicken and egg senario........ one posts in a forum and the other comes out swinging....... fact is there is one group that just doesn't like the other, and vice versa......... I thinck there are a lot of people who are a little more than upset that this has been brought out in a national forum and not handled in the Houston forums........ I am sure I am not alone in getting tired of the bad name a small few try to associate with the Houston area hobbyist........... Drama is there by a select few, and yet it is the masses that take the blame and wear the bad-name........ And if most involved would just grow up and turn the other cheek, then it would resolve itself in due time........ I'm just saying....

JaD
Old 01-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #158
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I thinck dh answered the chicken and egg question in his forum once and for all.
I'm just sayin'.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #159
Merlin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Momentary hi-jack

There used to be a poster in Dallas whose handle was Parable of the Cave. Can't remember if that was his original handle or not. Parable was a pretty funny guy and he would always post some crazy scenario. There was the thread about the disappearing condom and then there was the massage therapist that he wanted to recommend but didn't want to give out her info so he created a riddle for everyone to figure out and then got mad when someone posted the answer.

Now, ole Parable never broke the rules. But everyone else couldn't help but flame him. I am sure he got a kick out of this. He eventually got banned and then they give him new handles or something like that.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #160
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Theme of the thread

Quote:
Quote:

Some site.
I was subscribed to this thread from the beginning and my PDA was going ping-ping-ping with new emails so fast it was like a pinball machine. It was entertaining at first, but I haven't seen anything new since about page 4. I don't have a dog in this hunt and really don't care, but here is my take on the theme:

OP: XYZ posters are running every provider & hobbyist out of Houston.

OP: XYZ posters started a blog, took pictures of my house and threatened me.

OP: X, Y & Z posters are highjacking the thread, but since we are on it, lets talk about US involvement in Vietnam. Thread hijack reported.

OP: The unknown blogger used homesexual slurs, and so did XYZ poster, therefore XYZ poster and the unknown blogger must one and the same.

OP: The unknown blogger knew that Losair (allegedly) has a "mail order bride," and XYZ poster knows Losair (allegedly) has a "mail order bride, therefore, therefore XYZ poster and the unknown blogger must one and the same.

OP: XYZ posters outed Amber and brought down ASPD.

OP: My attorney is working on the civil lawsuit against XYZ poster and will share XYZ poster's criminal conduct with LE.

OP: I haven't gotten anywhere so far, and the mods said the thread wasn't going to be closed or deleted. Soooo, let me throw that same pile of feces against the same fan and see if any of it will stick this time.

I was going to make this longer, but after getting to Page 4, I give up.

I am not going to re-read the whole thread, and if I go much farther I am sure I will be accused of being part of the XYZ poster group, which I am not. And I don't want to be accused of being the guy on the grassy knoll.

SYNOPSIS:

OP throws a bucket of fecal material at the Houston board, it didn't stick because of the management of the Houston board (his claim).

OP brings the same bucket of fecal matter to the national board, complaining the fecal material won't stick to the board in Houston because of the management of the Houston fan.

OP throws the same bucket of fecal matter at the national board, and it doesn't stick here either.

Realizing the fecal matter won’t stick to the National board either, OP requests management of the National board to remove said fecal matter by closing or deleting the thread.

Management of the National board tells OP the fecal matter will not be closed or removed.

OP scrapes up the fecal matter, and starts throwing it at the National board again.

Now, who keeps fanning the flames?
Old 01-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #161
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmith8691 View Post
OP scrapes up the fecal matter, and starts throwing it at the National board again.

Now, who keeps fanning the flames?
Gonna have to cite you for a flagrant mixed metaphor, Smitty.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #162
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Now wait a minute there cb. Criticism of a a posterss grammar, especially a product of public skool such as myself, is a violation of Board Rule Number 18.9.3 (c)
Old 01-11-2011, 06:08 PM   #163
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You are lucky you only received a citation. A second offense is much worse and then . . .
Old 01-12-2011, 05:25 AM   #164
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Gonna have to cite you for a flagrant mixed metaphor, Smitty.

Grammar Police? I can't even read!

Old 01-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #165
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Grammar Police? I can't even read!
I would report this as a thread hijack, but the RTM button on this thread refuses to respond. Probably because of earlier overuse.

Must be your lucky day.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women