Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2016, 11:00 PM   #241
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

733 Madison May

I have to say this. When they get a bad review I hear maybe she had an off day. Maybe you were not her type. Maybe you were too ugly or too skinny. This is a provider with 74 pages of reviews. There isn't a single fucking no in 733 reviews. Think maybe she didn't feel good once in awhile. Think she had a fat one or a skinny one in that bunch? She might even had a rude one here and there. ALL FUCKING YES. This lady should be put up as a poster for being a provider. I have never seen her because she hasn't come to my state yet but I promise if I have to beg borrow or steal I will see her if she does. Hats off to her.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 11:59 AM   #242
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Madison's reviews include so many doubles she may certainly claim the crown as "Queen of the Threesome," and seems to really put her attitude on display in her signature with her shoutout to adult entertainment award winner Asa Akira, quoting, 'I like to thank all the dicks I had to suck to get here.'
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 03:00 PM   #243
galaxon00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Can someone add the primary location to all these top reviewed providers. I can, but don't really want to open all the profiles haha.
galaxon00 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 03:29 PM   #244
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxon00 View Post
Can someone add the primary location to all these top reviewed providers. I can, but don't really want to open all the profiles haha.
Perhaps the ladies will just see your question and answer individually.

I'm in Bentonville, Arkansas. I do travel occasionally, as well. I should be visiting Kansas City soon! And I'm always open to new places. Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to visit your area.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 03:36 PM   #245
galaxon00
Valued Poster

I travel a lot too, so I was just wondering if I'm ever in an area, I could see a top reviewed provider by looking at this list pretty easily, but I will open all the profiles and look for myself haha.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:24 PM   #246
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
733 Madison May

I have to say this. When they get a bad review I hear maybe she had an off day. Maybe you were not her type. Maybe you were too ugly or too skinny. This is a provider with 74 pages of reviews. There isn't a single fucking no in 733 reviews. Think maybe she didn't feel good once in awhile. Think she had a fat one or a skinny one in that bunch? She might even had a rude one here and there. ALL FUCKING YES. This lady should be put up as a poster for being a provider. I have never seen her because she hasn't come to my state yet but I promise if I have to beg borrow or steal I will see her if she does. Hats off to her.
If you ever do get to see her, you won't regret it. I've seen her three times now (twice in doubles), and I don't even live in Texas. Lol

She is my true ATF. Just wish she was closer...
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 05:26 PM   #247
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Perhaps the ladies will just see your question and answer individually.

I'm in Bentonville, Arkansas. I do travel occasionally, as well. I should be visiting Kansas City soon! And I'm always open to new places. Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to visit your area.
Phoenix, please.
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:06 PM   #248
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxon00 View Post
I had thought about this in the past and will revisit the concept. Initially it was scrapped because those who tour and thus change their location often - location specified in showcase doesn't make it completely obvious to easily tell their home base, so to speak.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #249
galaxon00
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
I had thought about this in the past and will revisit the concept. Initially it was scrapped because those who tour and thus change their location often - location specified in showcase doesn't make it completely obvious to easily tell their home base, so to speak.
It would be awesome though if u did
Old 05-07-2016, 07:44 PM   #250
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Houston
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:02 PM   #251
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Houston ..
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:54 PM   #252
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Maybe this has been said before, and if it has I apologize. Just don't have the time to read this entire thread of 17 pages and 251 total posts. But....

On the side of the homepage (and sometimes other pages, depends I guess what page your on), Eccie tracks the "Top Posters" and "Top Reviewers". Wouldn't it be possible, and probably just as easy if they added a "Top Reviewed" list of the ladies?
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:11 PM   #253
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
...On the side of the homepage (and sometimes other pages, depends I guess what page your on), Eccie tracks the "Top Posters" and "Top Reviewers". Wouldn't it be possible, and probably just as easy if they added a "Top Reviewed" list of the ladies?
I completely agree! Without the ladies, it wouldn't be much of a site. It seems only fair that we get the recognition that we deserve!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:36 PM   #254
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I completely agree! Without the ladies, it wouldn't be much of a site. It seems only fair that we get the recognition that we deserve!
No shit right? Without the ladies, this site wouldn't exist. It would be nothing but a sausage fest lol. I would think it's much more important of a list (Top Reviewed) than the list of Top Posters. I mean, who gives a fuck who posts the most? The majority of top posters are either Mods/Admins, which makes total sense, or they're trolls with no life lol.

I did scan a little bit of this thread, and on the first page (which is about as far as I got lol) there was a comment about it could hurt the ladies and turn some of the men off if a lady is on this "Top Reviewed" list. To some men? Maybe, but for the most part I would disagree. To me anyway, a lady that would make this list has lasted the long haul, has done a LOT of things the right way and should get the recognition they deserve.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:05 AM   #255
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in Lafayette,La. Come on down to the sexy south and get some of the best southern pussy around.
SknyDiva is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women