Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2017, 02:40 PM   #901
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Only an idiot would insist that Trump gives a greater percentage of his income compared with Obama.
Only an idiot like you would make up this straw-man argument in order to deflect from his own self-contradicting comments. Nobody in this thread has insisted that "Trump gives a greater percentage of his income compared with Obama". Can you find me the poster in this thread who made that claim? If not, just admit you're attacking a straw man!

Here is the actual argument that YOU put forth TWICE in this thread:

Quote:
Obama is verifiably far more charitable than Trump.
And here’s where you admit you can’t VERIFY who is more charitable without Trump’s tax returns:

Quote:
You cannot view Trump's tax returns. Therefore, you can not verify whether he gives to charity...
Your two comments above are mutually incompatible. Either you CAN verify who gives more to charity or you CAN’T. Without tax returns for both of them, you can’t. Everything is speculation. You should have just admitted you fucked up when you used the word “verifiably”. Instead, you wasted an hour googling for speculative articles that don’t verify anything to compare with the numbers on Obama’s tax returns. So you’re right back where you started from – swimming in your own pigeonshit again!

Only a stubborn, nasty little prick refuses to admit when he is caught in an obvious contradiction.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:28 AM   #902
Observing
Valued Poster

Default What a pussy.

Donald Trump Is Making Someone Else Face The Cameras To Announce DACA's Fate.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ction=politics

He's a coward. He can't handle doing the dirty work. Someone else fired Comey. He talks big, but when he actually has to do something hard, his tiny, tiny penis shrinks even further into his body, and he cries like a little girl, and is inconsolable till Ivanka sits in his lap.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:26 AM   #903
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
He's a coward. He can't handle doing the dirty work. Someone else fired Comey. He talks big, but when he actually has to do something hard, his tiny, tiny penis shrinks even further into his body, and he cries like a little girl, and is inconsolable till Ivanka sits in his lap.
Naaaah... no matter what he does, you make fun of his pee-pee. Because yours is tinier.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:19 PM   #904
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Naaaaaa - you make fun of hie wee wee because you don't even have one.

And instead of bitching and crying like the little bitch you are - call your Senators and Congressmen - tell them to fix it or you won't vote for them. Email them too for good measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Donald Trump Is Making Someone Else Face The Cameras To Announce DACA's Fate.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ction=politics

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #905
Trumpy Cat!
BANNED

What is it with trump haters and their bizarre obsessions with hand size, dick size, and russia? Really weird!
Trumpy Cat! is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:34 AM   #906
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Funny. The ones who are bitching the most about the end of DACA would be screaming bloody murder if Trump started doing what Obama did (making law where law does not exist). Congress makes law. Not the President.

Those who live by executive order shall die by executive order.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:08 AM   #907
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

DACA is not dead. Trump has passed the final resolution of the "problem" to Congress and Congress has been given 6 months to do something about it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kasich-...to-solve-daca/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:02 AM   #908
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Funny, people talking about DACA and it being on Congress. Oh and how Obama did it illegally. Those same people support Trump and his Muslim ban which actually lost in the courts, unlike DACA. Funny people say live by EO, die by them while supporting a person who bragged about how many he had done. Dragged and was so dumb he either lied about having the most or just ill informed like always.

And to talk about the law when Trump is violating the emoluments clause, the Hatch Act, strong signs of obstruction of justice, and who knows what else. He is morally repugnant to boot. Yeah if Obama did those things people would be calling for more than his impeachment. But it's ok if dear leader does it.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:34 PM   #909
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Funny, people talking about DACA and it being on Congress. Oh and how Obama did it illegally. Those same people support Trump and his Muslim ban which actually lost in the courts, unlike DACA. Funny people say live by EO, die by them while supporting a person who bragged about how many he had done. Dragged and was so dumb he either lied about having the most or just ill informed like always.

And to talk about the law when Trump is violating the emoluments clause, the Hatch Act, strong signs of obstruction of justice, and who knows what else. He is morally repugnant to boot. Yeah if Obama did those things people would be calling for more than his impeachment. But it's ok if dear leader does it.
Since the whole Trump-Russia collusion thing was fake news, then trying to say Trump was a racist didn't work, I guess all you can do now is be a nit-picky whiner. Sad!
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:54 PM   #910
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Since the whole Trump-Russia collusion thing was fake news, then trying to say Trump was a racist didn't work, I guess all you can do now is be a nit-picky whiner. Sad!
Hahaha yeah it "was" fake news. That's why there is still an active investigation going on. STOP IT. You're embarrassing with this it was fake news. There seems to be a lot of smoke there for this non existent fire. And I've yet to see definitive proof Trump isn't a racist. So idk about that.

But let's talk about fake news. Trump's DOJ has just proven that Trump is a purveyor of fake news. That whole Obama had me wiretapped lie that Trump told has been debunked. Who would have thunk it? Oh and his son is showing he is fake news too. He told Congress that he met with Russia's to see if Clinton was fit for office. But remember he lied and said it was about adoptions. But we also saw the email where he confirmed it was to get dirt on Clinton. So we now have 3 different reasons. FAKE NEWS! Also why did lil Donnie have to go talk to Congress about an investigation that is over since you've told us the Russia thing was known to be fake news? You should tell them. I don't everyone knows this.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:54 PM   #911
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I still think this thing about Russia is " much adieu about nothing" On a side note - how about what Trump did yesterday - cutting a deal with the democrats! That's my man - that's what I've been waiting for -- the art of the deal. Let's benefit the American people.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:58 PM   #912
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I still think this thing about Russia is " much adieu about nothing" On a side note - how about what Trump did yesterday - cutting a deal with the democrats! That's my man - that's what I've been waiting for -- the art of the deal. Let's benefit the American people.
You can think that. And I think differently. Neither of us know which is correct right now but people saying that it's proven to be all fake it it's over are ridiculous.

As for the deal. Glad he finally realized he can't govern with just his base. But idk that he actually got a deal. Unless you're a Democrat because that's who won the deal. So if the American people benefit will you say thanks to Pelosi and Shumer who proposed the deal Trump accepted?
Old 09-08-2017, 06:12 AM   #913
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yes, it was nice to see Trump go across the aisle.

He has shown policy change in Iraq and Afghanistan. How positive those changes will be is yet to be seen.

However, I'm still waiting for him to fulfill his promises to the people of this country and do something that benefits the average person:

Health plan that is fair for all.
Lower taxes.
Build a wall AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT. NO TAX MONEY!!!
Rebuild our infrastructure.
Withdraw from NAFTA, or at least change the terms so it is better for the U.S.
And do all this while balancing the budget.

There are many, many other "promises" that Trump made to the people of this country during the campaign that have so far gone unfilled. We are coming up on 8 months of his presidency, 16% of his term in office. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #914
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Funny. The ones who are bitching the most about the end of DACA would be screaming bloody murder if Trump started doing what Obama did (making law where law does not exist). Congress makes law. Not the President.

Those who live by executive order shall die by executive order.
Maybe one of the silliest things I've seen in recent years.

What do you think Twitler is signing and then showing off on camera?

He doesn't need executive orders. This buffoon is going to "die" by his own small hand.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:04 AM   #915
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What do you think Twitler is signing and then showing off on camera?
The cancellation of all Obama executive orders.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women