Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2021, 04:10 AM   #1
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23
Default What happened to AlongCameHoney(Kira Sweets)?

Hello,

I don't get on much, and I am on ourhome2 more if I do research or interact. I can't seem to find a general discussion on that site. I am not sure if this is where I post this question or not.

Last Friday, I was finally planning to contact Kira Sweets after a long time of thinking about it, and seeing her many amazing reviews that had me infatuated. It would have been my first time meeting her. I called Friday and it went straight to voicemail. Text did not work. No response. The automated woman on the voicemail sounded like it could have been a hotel or some random place. Basically, it seemed different than a usual voicemail. So my next option was to contact Maxxi Roxx, and I met her and had an amazing night. Best body ever. Beautiful and intelligent woman. Great conversations.

I am still curious. Kira Sweet's most recent activity on ourhome2 is December 08, 2020. She actually responded to a message I sent months before December 08, and she is cool. I did more research and noticed her twitter account was suspended, or "temporarily unavailable." Her most recent post there is December 04, 2020. I don't have a twitter, so I don't know how it works. I would think they only suspended the account because of something political or violent, because I have seen plenty of girls' twitter accounts with nudity that are not suspended.

So what happened to Kira Sweets? Does anyone know? Is she on hiatus? I hope nothing bad happened. Some people say I tend to overthink things, but I am always curious.

Thanks,
dormGE
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 03:44 PM   #2
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Nevermind. Someone answered my question for me in private message. I know what happened.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 05:28 PM   #3
djbannock
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Hi do u mind sharing what happened? I also saw her few times pre pandemic..trying to get back in touch
djbannock is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 10:32 AM   #4
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormGE View Post

noticed her twitter account was suspended, or "temporarily unavailable."

Thanks,
dormGE

Seems like everyones twit ter account X was suspended
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 01:01 PM   #5
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

This thread is almost three years old. He may have had a change of heart since then, but it doesn’t sound like a story he wanted to share at the time.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM   #6
Helicool
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Her Tryst profile under Kira Sweets shows her active yesterday and shops at Legacy as a location
Helicool is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women