Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default What is it about fetishes that appeal to us

OK lets talk about them. You know the things that people do but don't really admit to. I'm talking about the ones that people will say ooh! that's sick but in reality have probably thought about or tried themselves. Let's list a few and discuss them.

1. Watersports. Ok some people like to get peed on or they like to pee on others. Does this turn you one? Does it make you sick?

2. Fisting. Can you wrap your head around this one? Does putting your whole hand in a gal get you going? I have done this a few times and to be quite honest have had some amazing results because of it. What do you think?

3. BDSM Does roughing it make you wet or hard? This seems to be the most common of the edge fetishes. All the Doms or the Subs of the board speak up.

4. Double penetration. Have you ever done a session with another guy and DPed a provider. Providers have you done this or have a fantasy to let it happen? Guys does this make us feel a little weird to have our cocks so close to another? Is crossing swords too much of a possibility to let us try it?

There a are a few others but you get the idea. Shit if we can't talk about them on this board where can we. OK time to chime in and let us know what you think.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:37 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Not sure if this qualifies... but my fetish is to have a session with a provider without one single word being spoken! I have tried to make it happen more times than I care to count! It’s all but impossible! I have met with providers, had drinks and or dinner to discussed it in great detail. It seems so easy… try it and you’ll understand!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
burkalini
Valued Poster

Ok Still I guess your the comic relief
Old 07-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Ok Still I guess your the comic relief
Hell I've been called worse!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Not sure if this qualifies... but my fetish is to have a session with a provider without one single word being spoken! I have tried to make it happen more times than I care to count!It’s all but impossible! I have met with providers, had drinks and or dinner to discussed it in great detail. It seems so easy… try it and you’ll understand!
I did that once with a Latina Provider that did not speak english! She came in my room, smiled, took off her clothes, and the action began! One hell of a session without the chit-chat.
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Ok guys I get the comedy. But we might want to stick to the subject. lol I guess we all laugh when we talk about stuff that makes us nervous.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
justin3
Registered Member

I would love to find a provider in the austin area that would be open to fisting and more open to greek exploration...
justin3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Burk...interesting!

As for fisting...my kitty is so tight,don't think anyone can fist it..lol!{same with 2 swords}

But might be fun to try!!!

As I get older I am developing a craving for certain fetishes....strap on/prostate massage/and espec candle wax play!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #9
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

one of my fantasies a date without a word being spoken only using touch and looks...very hot...I think we all have a side that is outside society "normal box" an I think it is great and being that open minded and trusting with a another person is awesome..some examples//being blindfolded and never knowing what to expect, I like pushing the limits an trying new things another is to be in a crowded night club wearing heels and sort dress and fucking in the corner with everyone aound...oh so many more ideas running through my mind..need that cool shower....wicked grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Not sure if this qualifies... but my fetish is to have a session with a provider without one single word being spoken! I have tried to make it happen more times than I care to count! It’s all but impossible! I have met with providers, had drinks and or dinner to discussed it in great detail. It seems so easy… try it and you’ll understand!
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
I did that once with a Latina Provider that did not speak english! She came in my room, smiled, took off her clothes, and the action began! One hell of a session without the chit-chat.
OMG.... its been right there in front of me! I would have NEVER thought about seeing a provider trhat didn't speak English? I'll have to think about thay one. (This changes everything!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
one of my fantasies a date without a word being spoken only using touch and looks...very hot...I think we all have a side that is outside society "normal box" an I think it is great and being that open minded and trusting with a another person is awesome..some examples//being blindfolded and never knowing what to expect, I like pushing the limits an trying new things another is to be in a crowded night club wearing heels and sort dress and fucking in the corner with everyone aound...oh so many more ideas running through my mind..need that cool shower....wicked grin
The ability to speak but NOT doing so.....so when exactly will you be in Dallas???
Old 07-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #11
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

If have always wanted to try Fisting, since I have small fingers and hands. I've gotten four finger's in before but couldn't work the fifth or hand in.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #12
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I wouldn't mind trying fisting but would only want to do it with someone that wanted to do it and actually asked me rather than me ask her. I would rather be doing it to please her rather than me.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #13
burkalini
Valued Poster

I will say that the most awesome orgasm I have ever witnessed was when I fisted a civilian friend I was buddy fucking. I was rubbing the roof of her pussy while I was fisting her. Her orgasm was the violent shakes with squirting. She just kept cumming. After we were done she was crying sayng it was the best orgasm she ever had. I guess it was just the right time for her to do it. It's a shame that I have never been able to reproduce that big of a orgasm with my cock but who cares. Getting off is getting off. Don't get me wrong ladies I have given lots of O's with my dick just not to that extent
Old 07-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #14
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
If have always wanted to try Fisting, since I have small fingers and hands. I've gotten four finger's in before but couldn't work the fifth or hand in.
What happens when you can't get your hand back out...
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:15 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
What happens when you can't get your hand back out...

lol--I had a mini egg get stuck in a guys booty once!
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women