Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2017, 05:07 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
CNN is reporting that the Secret Service says the story is untrue.
Bullshit.

Even Faux is reporting it.

Links?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:40 PM   #32
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:01 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Couldn't Trump just hire those nazi's for his security? ...hell most of them need work now anyway.

What say the U.S. taxpayers jerk hildebeest's Secret Service chauffeur out from under her fat-ass, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Walking will help that fat-ass lose weight faster than emailing all of those notes about yoga lessons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I love it when you put your foot in your mouth. So if the Budget runs on that time line why do you have problems with it when it serves you to run Jan 1 to Dec 31.
I remember something about security budget and Benghazi. I guess those Republicans didn't plan for Trump having a 30% larger Entourage. Glad he isn't raising any of his love child's they would run out in a few weeks.
You'd be the jackass putting your foot in your tooth deprived mouth, M T Brain Socket. It's an established fact that hidebeest sent Stevens in September -- on the anniversary of 9/11 -- to Benghazi to spend "excess/remaining" Department of State funds before the end of the fiscal year, you bumbling, moron. Money hildebeest could have, but didn't, spend on better security, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:24 PM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:28 PM   #35
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
CNN is reporting that the Secret Service says the story is untrue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Bullshit.

Even Faux is reporting it.

Links?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:37 PM   #36
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It's not a fiscal year or budget issue. It's a pay grade salary cap for a calender year. An agent of a certain pay grade can only make "X" a calender year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The U.S. fiscal budget runs from 1 October to 30 September, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Hence, every nickle spent on Secret Service details for Odumbo and hildebeest as they jet-setted around the country last October and November in Air Force One campaigning for office came out of THIS YEAR'S budget for the Secret Service, you miserable cretin. The abuse of Air Force One in such a manner is what this country had never seen before, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:44 PM   #37
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Great fucking conservative y'all elected. He's gonna bankrupt the county all oby himself!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHSH!!!!

Report: Secret Service can't pay agents for Trump and his family http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/secret-service-donald-trump-family/index.html

Secret Service can't pay agents for Trump and his family, report says

Washington (CNN)The Secret Service cannot pay hundreds of agents to protect President Donald Trump and his large family, according to a report published Monday morning.

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex'' Alles told USA Today more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances -- which were meant to last the entire year.
"The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law,'' Alles told USA Today. "I can't change that. I have no flexibility.''

Trump has taken trips almost every weekend of his presidency so far, to his properties in New Jersey, Virginia and Florida, as well as internationally -- and his adult children also require protection during their business trips and vacations.

In Trump's administration, 42 people have protection, which includes 18 members of his family -- an increase from the 31 people who had Secret Service protection in Obama's administration.

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year

In June, CNN reported that the Secret Service was relaxing its drug policy for potential hires, as Alles laid out a plan to swell the agency's ranks by more than 3,000 employees in the coming years.

"I think between that and the fact that he has a larger family, that's just more stress on the organization. We recognize that," Alles said at the time, and added that he had been allocating resources in accordance.

Alles has met with congressional lawmakers to discuss planned legislation to increase the combined salary and overtime cap for agents -- from $160,000 per year to $187,000. He told USA Today this would be at least for Trump's first term.

But he added that even if this were approved, about 130 agents still wouldn't be able to be paid for hundreds of hours already worked.
The Secret Service and the White House have not responded to CNN's requests for comment.
The story has been updated. It has more info.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:45 PM   #38
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/21/presid...service-broke/
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:57 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa!
Old 08-21-2017, 10:04 PM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You calling the Secret Service "nazi's"?
Can you read? He said hire nazis. Not that the SS are nazis.

As Trump continues downhill, so do his minions/apologists.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM   #41
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speak the English? They said couldn't pay because of caps, not because there was no money to pay them. The update said there was plenty of money. The original story never said there was no money.
Trump and his under-educated minion's motto;
Dumb Down America
Old 08-21-2017, 10:46 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Twitler's gonna make 'em an offer they can't understand.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:03 AM   #43
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What say the U.S. taxpayers jerk hildebeest's Secret Service chauffeur out from under her fat-ass, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Walking will help that fat-ass lose weight faster than emailing all of those notes about yoga lessons.
You should consider invoicing the Clintons for all the time they seem to spend inside your head, lol.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:53 AM   #44
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This type of reckless spending by Trump is exactly why this Pedophile Fuckface has filed for bankruptcy 6 times.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:03 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
You should consider invoicing the Clintons for all the time they seem to spend inside your head, lol.
You're the ignoramus excusing the actions of crooks, 1-800-JCM-DATO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
This type of reckless spending by Trump is exactly why this Pedophile Fuckface has filed for bankruptcy 6 times.
Your boy Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator ditched his Secret Service detail to fly on the Lolita Express to Fantasy Island with a convicted pedophile, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Wonder why he did that, Shit-stained Chapped-ass? Do you imagine that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was concerned about their overtime, or rather concerned about what they might witness on the Lolita Express or while at Fantasy Island with a convicted pedophile, Shit-stained Chapped-ass?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women