Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default By the time he gets to Phoenix ... EVERYBODY will be ready.

He's going down there to pardon Sheriff Joe.

Turds of a feather...

Fucking pro wrestling move.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ly-his-n793371

Phoenix Mayor Doesn't Want President Trump's Rally in His City Next Week

PHOENIX — President Donald Trump plans to rally supporters in Phoenix next week, and Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton is not happy about it.

Trump's campaign announced the event Wednesday — a day after the president blamed "both sides" for weekend violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, between white supremacists and counter-demonstrators.

The Aug. 22 rally will take place at the Phoenix Convention Center, the campaign said.

"I am disappointed that President Trump has chosen to hold a campaign rally as our nation is still healing from the tragic events in Charlottesville," Stanton said in a statement Wednesday afternoon. "It is my hope that more sound judgment prevails and that he delays his visit."

The president has been holding campaign-style events in Trump-friendly areas since he took office. Next week's rally will be his first in the West.
Trump told Fox News in an interview this week that he may pardon former metro Phoenix Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who recently was convicted in federal court for disobeying a judge's order to stop his traffic patrols that targeted immigrants. A federal judge ruled in 2013 that Arpaio's officers had racially profiled Latinos.

Arpaio, 85, is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 5 and faces up to six months in jail. Attorneys who have followed the case doubt someone his age would be incarcerated, however.

Critics say a pardon would amount to an endorsement of racism.
"If President Trump is coming to Phoenix to announce a pardon for former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, then it will be clear that his true intent is to enflame emotions and further divide our nation," Stanton said.

U.S. Rep. Raul Grijalva, D-Arizona, has announced he'll be leading a counter protest outside the Phoenix Convention Center during Trump's rally, the Arizona Daily Star reported Wednesday.

In a six-minute video posted on YouTube, the newspaper said Grijalva called Trump unhinged and the congressman from Tucson labeled the president as a supporter of racists.

Trump last held a rally at the Phoenix Convention Center Aug. 31, 2016, ahead of the presidential election and detailed his plan to combat illegal immigration.

He lambasted millions of immigrants as violent criminals and a drain on the U.S. government. Trump vowed at that time that no person living in the United States illegally would have a path to legal status without first leaving the country.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:38 PM   #2
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Trump Is Just Six Senate Votes Away From Impeachment

Elaine C. Kamarck,Newsweek 12 hours ago

This article first appeared on the Brookings Institution site.
At some point in 2019 (if not sooner) a Republican Senator may walk into the Oval Office and say to President Trump: “Mr. President, we don’t have the votes,” at which point the Trump presidency will end in a resignation or a conviction in the Senate.
This scenario actually occurred forty-three years ago this summer when Republican Senator Barry Goldwater walked into the Oval Office and told Republican President Richard Nixon that they didn’t have the votes in the Senate to save his presidency.
Trending: Racists Can’t Use Spotify to Share Their Hate Music, But White Supremacist Bands Are Still on Tidal, Apple Music
Following impeachment in the House, a trial takes place in the Senate. Conviction requires two-thirds of the Senate and by my count there are already twelve senators who have shown a willingness to take on the president when they believe he is in the wrong.
If you add that to the forty-eight Democrats in the Senate (who have shown no inclination to work with this President), Donald Trump could be six votes away from conviction in the Senate.
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:53 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Let's hope he has the good sense to see the handwriting on the hall.

He keeps this shit up and it'll be sooner rather than later.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:11 PM   #4
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The Republicans will go much further with a President Pence
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:11 PM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

I thought dems were afraid of pence.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:54 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
Trump Is Just Six Senate Votes Away From Impeachment

Elaine C. Kamarck,Newsweek 12 hours ago

This article first appeared on the Brookings Institution site.
At some point in 2019 (if not sooner) a Republican Senator may walk into the Oval Office and say to President Trump: “Mr. President, we don’t have the votes,” at which point the Trump presidency will end in a resignation or a conviction in the Senate.
This scenario actually occurred forty-three years ago this summer when Republican Senator Barry Goldwater walked into the Oval Office and told Republican President Richard Nixon that they didn’t have the votes in the Senate to save his presidency.
Trending: Racists Can’t Use Spotify to Share Their Hate Music, But White Supremacist Bands Are Still on Tidal, Apple Music
Following impeachment in the House, a trial takes place in the Senate. Conviction requires two-thirds of the Senate and by my count there are already twelve senators who have shown a willingness to take on the president when they believe he is in the wrong.
If you add that to the forty-eight Democrats in the Senate (who have shown no inclination to work with this President), Donald Trump could be six votes away from conviction in the Senate.

Hey, Shit Chaser! Your fucking dim-retards will have to win a total of 39 Senate races in the 2018 election to reach the 2/3rds majority required for impeachment, Shit Chaser, and there are only 31 seats up for contest in 2018, you stupid mutha fucker.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:58 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I think we'll see GOP Senators, Congressmembers and state elected continue streaming away from Twitler and the alt-right.

His bullying will not be tolerated by decent Americans, regardless of party affiliation.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:11 AM   #8
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

And what exactly are they gonna impeach him on?? What crimes has he done to CAUSE them to impeach him?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:35 AM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And what exactly are they gonna impeach him on?? What crimes has he done to CAUSE them to impeach him?

my guess: on the account of being "crazy" making him unfit for office.

doesn't have to be a crime... it can be a health issue too.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:50 AM   #10
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hey OP what you know bout that Issac Hayes. Nice PUN bro. lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:41 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think we'll see GOP Senators, Congressmembers and state elected continue streaming away from Twitler and the alt-right.

His bullying will not be tolerated by decent Americans, regardless of party affiliation.
Decent Americans voted for him you stupid pig.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:34 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Like the KKK? The neo-Nazis? The alt-right hate groups praised by your patron saint RichArd Spencer?

Lots of decent folks there.

I know decent people who voted for Twitler.

But you're not one of them.

There's nothing decent about you or the character you play on this board.
Old 08-22-2017, 11:02 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:43 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Like the KKK? The neo-Nazis? The alt-right hate groups praised by your patron saint RichArd Spencer?

Lots of decent folks there.

I know decent people who voted for Twitler.

But you're not one of them.

There's nothing decent about you or the character you play on this board.
So says the pig with multiple handles who surfs fatgay.net and posts those disgusting pics. Yeah, you're a real gem.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:00 PM   #15
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
He made them butt hurt when he beat their queen in the election. Isn't that a impeachable offense?
goodolboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women