Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2017, 05:27 PM   #16
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

^^^^^^ I like your style. Professional and respectful of our privacy as well. Kudos to you Ms Jen
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:46 PM   #17
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

Generally I am not newbie friendly. However, I have seen newbies because of their initial email. Explaining their situation, grammar and spelling was correct. All personal information was FREELY given by them. Thus I was more than happy to respond to them. They had taken their time, done research and did not bitch one time about the process. Super cool guys and some I still keep in touch with.

Men who inquire as to my availability in a one line email or text. No thank you. I will send them to the newbie pages on here and other national sites. If they get bitchy with me and start to cuss. They soon find out that I can get fucking wicked if need be. Shoot.

So, I suppose it depends on presentation and what my gut tells me to do. Provider AND client safety is very very important. Provider references are always the first emails I will respond to if I have not been on my pc for a few days.

Safety first, do your research. Be specific, trust me, you'll find her.

Good luck
Jazz
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:44 AM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSAKS View Post
Sorry but I'm very new here and to the hobby. I'm curious to what screening means? Where do I get it, and how long does it take? Thanks.
You need to leave this behind and find another hobby, now. Seriously you need to find another hobby, you are not cut out for this one. This question could have been answered by you doing a simple Search. Your only friend in this hobby is the Search tab above. All of your hobby questions can be answered by doing a Search. If you are too lazy, or stupid, then it's solely on you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:53 AM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You need to leave this behind and find another hobby, now. Seriously you need to find another hobby, you are not cut out for this one. This question could have been answered by you doing a simple Search. Your only friend in this hobby is the Search tab above. All of your hobby questions can be answered by doing a Search. If you are too lazy, or stupid, then it's solely on you.

ya, he should run
but staying could be more entertaining ah by others anyways
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 10:04 AM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Which is why you do your research and choose the right woman - someone with a stellar reputation...
mmmmm its not no on icky VP with a stellar reputation has never done home evasions on clients home ...
oh wait that has happened errrr never mind

lets see if I can think of a better example to support your thought
ugh I'm old so that may take lots of time
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 03:27 PM   #21
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Screening can be intrusive depending on who your interested in. Some ladies want everything including your bank numbers. Best leave the too intrusive ones alone! Some will ask (and they really do need to know) something about you for their safety. Still, you need to do your research and learn. Read the reviews, check out for Alerts, and do some interacting on the boards. You might try some "newbie friendly" ladies to start. You can then develop some sort of track record that others can see what kind of person you are. However, you and only you are able to protect yourself by only sharing what info you're willing to give out!
Now, one thing that works very well with me is this. A nice introduction through PM (or however the lady asks), using complete sentences, not being rude or crude, and disrespectful! You'd be surprised how many guys fail the simpliest comon sense test? So, have fun, play safe, and be cool. There are some wonderful ladies out here. Some of the best, have responded on this link to you!!! 😬
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 07:08 PM   #22
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

find a newb friendly provider in your area. write a review for her so she remembers you. then use her as a reference the next time and so on. it is like building credit. also ask providers after the session to get you on date check or p411 etc. they can hook you up for a free account
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:14 PM   #23
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjellafetty View Post
If a man was respectful, responsible and non leo a few-or even several-years ago, is he really likely to have changed?
Yes! People change over time, that is the only constant.

For some guys, familiarity breeds contempt. Those guys are nice in the beginning, but over time begin behaving in ugly ways - asking for inappropriate things, short-changing, etc.

Sometimes guys are asshats from the get-go, but are on stellar behavior in the beginning to get into certain circles, then revert later.

Still others, losing income over time, abandon the more reputable ladies, and begin keeping company with less-reputable ladies - and ALL the risk and drama that ensues. (a bust waiting to happen)

Then some guys get busted, then help out in future stings.

We all love it when a guy simply shows up, shares all the changes in his life, we celebrate, then we all go home happy. But since that doesn't always happen, we continually re-screen.
Solitaire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women