Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2017, 09:10 AM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default Security procedures

I'd like to open a discussion about best practices for hobby security. This is a topic I think about often. One thing that I see as a weak link is the system of trusted phones. Once a phone number is trusted, no one (me included, usually) gives it much thought. Perhaps they should be re-verified periodically but realistically I don't think that will happen.

I always try to keep something in mind about each provider that only she and I would know, in case I have any doubt and need her to prove who she is. It may seem overly paranoid but I've actually had someone pose as a provider I know before (in email, though - her email got hacked) and very nearly had me convinced due to perfect mimicry of her writing style.

The question doesn't even have to be about something that happened. It could also be about something that didn't happen that the provider would be well aware didn't happen but an impersonator wouldn't be.

It's on my mind today because a provider reached out from a new phone number and said it was her. I think it is her, but I'm awaiting the response to my verification question to know for sure.

I will say I think it's better form for clients and providers alike to reach out from somewhere else (here, p411, existing trusted number) for notification rather than just the new number itself.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:24 AM   #2
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I had opened a discussion a few months ago about providers on Snapchat. I have 6 on there now. I usually communicate through snap. They always are putting pictures up.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:22 AM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
It's on my mind today because a provider reached out from a new phone number and said it was her. I think it is her, but I'm awaiting the response to my verification question to know for sure.
It was her, by the way. She answered correctly.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:23 AM   #4
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It never hurts to be cautious. If I changed my number, I would notify people either here or via P411 with my new number so they can refer to that when they are ready to get together again.
Vannah is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women