Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35143
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2017, 06:42 AM   #16
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Why don't guys like girls that aren't GFE?

Why don't girls like guys with a bus pass?
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 07:21 AM   #17
Chaco20
Valued Poster

Location: Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. Wyoming
Encounters: 14

I can deal with a cbj as long as DATY is on the menu. I can also deal with it if the girl is very hot and she has more to offer that makes it tolerable. But in all honesty it is usually a deal breaker for me.
Chaco20 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 07:39 AM   #18
mokgp2017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Exxxotic View Post
I've been turned down many times over it.
I don't understand why someone couldn't have fun with protected...
I believe in safety for both parties.
mokgp2017 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 07:53 AM   #19
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Any bj that gets you off is, by definition, a good bj. It does take far more skill to give a great cbj than a bbbj. I have had really good cbj's. Though not my preference, if the rest of the package is great, I can live with cbj.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 09:13 AM   #20
Skjellafetty
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Have found a lady in Indy that gives a tremendous cbj, competitive with the top 20% of bbbj I've had. She doesn't dfk but will closed mouth kiss forever, and its good. And she loves daty. And her fee is in the lower range of that for good providers in the area.
Daty and kissing are actually more important to me than any other specific,as long as the cbj is 'competitive'. For whatever reason, its important to me that my partner(whatever context)
have an enjoyable experience, and daty is typically integral to that. No daty,no kissing(at least closed mouth), no patronage.
Skjellafetty is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 09:33 AM   #21
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I am going to agree with Pyramider. I would be interested in hearing the OPS definition of GFE? To me, based on how she worded her opening question, I get the impression that her definition of GFE is no condom EVER ... not even for full sex. As one responder mentioned, there are many definitions of GFE.

It is my belief that these are the general definitions of what most providers show in their showcase.

NON GFE : No Kissing, CBJ, CFS

Limited GFE : Kissing, CBJ, CFS

GFE : Kissing, BBBJ, CFS

OP, there isn't a right or wrong as we all have our own definitions and things we feel are acceptable in the hobby. I am curious as to how your definitions differ from mine?

If you feel guys who want GFE are looking for uncovered full sex, then you are sadly mistaken about a large majority of the guys in the hobby. The smart guys still practice covered full sex even with girl friends.

However, if you are strictly talking about covered or uncovered BJs, then you are accurate in your assumptions and will simply have to continue as you are. None of my girlfriend EVER gave me covered BJs.

To some guys, a CBJ is acceptable and to some a requirement. However, to a large majority of us, you can compare it to us having you lay back and spread eagle as we grab a piece of plastic and lay it over your crotch and begin licking. It just isn't the same with a plastic wall between us.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:28 AM   #22
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I give a great cbj but no one would know if there already got there mind set on bbj...
I've never gotten a great cbj. But it's not the gal or her technique. It's the condom that ruins it. For me cbj's are a total mood kill.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:44 AM   #23
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prograde View Post
Do you like getting your pussy eaten through a layer of latex or does it feel better without any interference?
I doubt most cbj gals are too concerned about that. Many cbj gals don't allow daty anyways. i don't think it really concerns them that cbj's aren't as pleasurable as bbbj's. They simply don't want bare cock in their mouth. Which is fine. They need to do what is comfortable for them. But they should realize many guys won't pay for a cbj.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:56 AM   #24
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
As one responder mentioned, there are many definitions of GFE.

It is my belief that these are the general definitions of what most providers show in their showcase.

NON GFE : No Kissing, CBJ, CFS

Limited GFE : Kissing, CBJ, CFS

GFE : Kissing, BBBJ, CFS

GFE should mimic what a guy does with an actual gf. It would include dfk, bbbj, daty, cfs. Could also include cim and dato.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:46 AM   #25
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
GFE should mimic what a guy does with an actual gf. It would include dfk, bbbj, daty, cfs. Could also include cim and dato.
Agreed!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:04 PM   #26
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

GFE has NOTHING to do with whether a condom is used. Condoms should always be used, even with a gfe session. GFE is about the attitude, level of interraction, etc. Its largely what sets apart a true courtesan from a hooker.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:26 PM   #27
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

For the same reasons (?) why some ladies won't see gents of a certain:

-- body size
-- facial hair
-- too large or small an organ
-- smokers
-- missing limbs
-- mobility impaired
-- board position

And the above are not all the reason I have heard over the years.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:07 PM   #28
CourtesanMorgan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 372794
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who said gfe meant uncovered and unsafe practices.
I am a a GFE afficonado and cut that bbbj shit out months ago
I can still offer GFE and be safe
CourtesanMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:47 PM   #29
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Sorry ladies, but with all due respect, you're full of it. The term was invented to describe the sort of thing you'd expect from a GIRL FRIEND. While I've had girlfriends where condoms were used, the ONLY time and reason was for CFS to prevent unexpected and unwanted procreative accidents. NEVER had a GIRL FRIEND use a condom for a BJ. Even if not a girlfriend, I've never had a civvie friend use a condom for a BJ. If she tried to do that with me she never make it to the level of a girlfriend. And yes, I will readily and happily agree that this is not the only criterion the defines GFE, as VegasJen, stated, but this and several of those could all individually break the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtesanMorgan View Post
Who said gfe meant uncovered and unsafe practices.
I am a a GFE afficonado and cut that bbbj shit out months ago
I can still offer GFE and be safe
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
GFE has NOTHING to do with whether a condom is used. Condoms should always be used, even with a gfe session. GFE is about the attitude, level of interraction, etc. Its largely what sets apart a true courtesan from a hooker.
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:52 PM   #30
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I've got my answer thanks... I understand it's a fantasy and condoms don't fit in some people's...
With due respect, no, you don't have the answers. Your statement "I understand its a fantasy" simply shows that you don't want to listen if the answer is not what you want to hear. At the end of the day, though, its your right (and every other lady's right) and choice to handle your business anyway that you feel comfortable.
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women