Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2014, 04:25 PM   #16
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

As a member of the Army he is obligated to keep his finances in order, regardless if she is living in it or not so a letter to CO letting him know the finances only might wake him up.

Communication with the attorney costs money every time, he is probably saving her money as there are no new facts.

She can't sell the house and likely cannot afford the cost of mustering a legal assault to get it, and if she did she probably doesn't have the money to catch up the arrears.

Screwing around use to be a crime, then it was a you lose everything including the kids, but these days it don't mean shit in a divorce case, just don't bring your new girl friend or boy friend to the hearing.

What strip club is she working at, Whispers? Are you going to vouch for her to get Verified?

This issue with Deployment and spreading the seeds around is very common, it happens she just needs to get over it an move on, make a new life for herself and do what she can with the money she gets.

And stay away from Mongers, from this site, including me..
colt is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:03 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

She's not a stripper nor is she looking to get verified. I asked the question here because as a group, membership here tends to see a bit more desperation and divorce issues than other people I have access to.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:40 PM   #18
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I'm assuming he's an enlisted puke. If he were an officer, the command would pay much closer attention to her needs and complaints. Also, going to the CO/CO's staff is often not the best approach as there are conflicting interests involved. Many times, the military will protect military within the unit.

Most bases have family support centers that assist family members who are deployed. Usually, they will be able to point her in the right direction since the support center is usually immune from the command influence of her husbands actual unit. Also, talking to the chaplains is a good idea.

The problem with the military is this. About 25-30 years ago in the 80s, Congress stuck their noses into the way domestic disputes were handled in the military, There were a lot of sob stories from women about how military men just dumped women and left them destitute. Congress passed a lot of laws that then became very unfair to the military member. I can see why this guy would be willing to take her down with him. Basically as laws are now, the military member takes a huge hit in any divorce, so there is a lot of bitterness. Now, there is a movement to swing things back into a more fair situation, but the pendulum is just now starting to swing back. However, given the current president and Demo-rats in the Senate, there probably won't be any movement for several years. Simply put, this guy is taking the scorched earth policy, and he doesn't care if he gets burned in the process. When someone goes down this route, he's going to "win", and there is not much she can do other than face the poor credit score. As crappy as it may sound, she may want to per-emptively file for bankruptcy. At least that would start the clock on when she could recover her credit rating.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women