Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2017, 06:03 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

As many of yall that come at Luke , it really is close to a type of cyber bullying.

It is the political forum but really it is like 10 vs 1 and it is the same fat jokes every single day. If it was just two folks going at it like say myself and LexusLover, thats fair enough but fuck 10 vs 1?....I'm not naming names but look how many posters go after just one poster.

It is kinda chickenshit , herd mentality type bullshit. Most of you are better than that.

Luke does respond in kind. Probably not the best move, but really the fat comments are really kinda shitty , especially multiplied by 10 x every day.

Are you really proud to make fun of anothers weight? Be the bigger person and just try and stop it. Who knows, you may even feel better about yourself and one day there even may be a mature discussion take place in this forum.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:09 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
As many of yall that come at Luke , it really is close to a type of cyber bullying.

It is the political forum but really it is like 10 vs 1 and it is the same fat jokes every single day. If it was just two folks going at it like say myself and LexusLover but fuck....I'm not naming names but look how many posters go after jyst one poster.

It is kinda chickenshit , herd mentality bullshit. Most of you are better than that.

Luke does respond in kind.

maybe we just don't like the fatass? kinda like we don't like you.

bahahahaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:10 PM   #33
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Give it your best shot you fat fuck. Chances of us ever seeing the same ladies are slim and none. What I can't fathom is why you would pay a provider several hundred dollars and spend your time discussing other hobbyists. Are you asking about cock size? I'm sure you haven't seen your cock in many years. I think you must be a homosexual. Go ahead and admit it. We won't think any less of you than we already do.
It's a very small world believe me and a few providers hence more than one have said some shocking things about you - I encouraged them to post it the powder room - dipshit. We have been in the same vicinity on more than one occassion but I guess you know how amnesia. Put the 6 pack down and sober up and come to the reality that you are a jerk - there's a reason why you don't review ladies on here pal.
Also, don't worry about my cock as long as the ladies can find it than it's none of your concern. Oh you don't have a great body yourself buddy - ladies aren't screwing you based off your looks.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:12 PM   #34
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

The POS brings it on himself. Another thing is his crying to the Mods. He brags about it like it's something to be proud of. This is the political forum with very few rules. Deal with it or get the fuck out. Throwing a tantrum only paints a target on your back. Fuck the fat bastard.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:13 PM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
In the last 60 days, I have been responsible for banning 3 idiots: Waco Kid, Bambino, and Av8R.
Hahahaha.... you lie about everything, dontcha fatboy? All you're doing is cementing your well-earned reputation as a congenital liar of the worst kind, who steals the valor of real veterans and runs like a pussy when challenged. Stolen valor means claiming credit for things you never did. You keep denying it... and then you start this thread claiming credit for things you never did!

You didn't get bambino banned, you lying POS. He was pointed out for starting a thread about those illegal immigrant scumbags in Maryland who raped a (forbidden topic). He'll be back, and if you're still here when he returns, he will skullfuck your empty brain out for lying about this.

Oh, and it looks like you just got slapped down by a mod in your own thread for claiming you got av8r banned, too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
When a member gets banned, it's that particular member's own fault.
Av8R challenged you to prove you're not a filthy liar, and instead of stepping up to the challenge, you ran away like a pussy. Is that how a real tough mafia hit man behaves?

Meanwhile you're being carpet-bombed relentlessly over in that other “our girl condalisa” thread. Doesn't look like your lib-retarded butt-fucking wingman MT Pockface can keep drawing all that fire away from you much longer. He already regrets WKing for you. And you're scared shitless knowing HFC has your full psychological profile all figured out.

Your days are numbered, fatass. The more you duck and cower and lie and start threads like this one to deflect from your discomfort, the more we will carpet-bomb your stinking pussy into a million bits and pieces and watch you bleed to death from sheer humiliation!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:33 PM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Oh, for the record, DeD...Luke's also said a lotta nasty stuff about Steeler Nation, too. Ya best keep an eye on Ol' Sarge...he's bound to do step in it again.
Huh? Did Lubed WhinyAss trash talk the Black and Gold? Good thing I missed that or I would have stomped his fat greasy pimple-pocked ass all over this forum! Insult me all you want - but badmouth the NFL's only six-time Super Bowl winners and you will quickly be beaten to a bloody pulp with the help of my retired bodyguards, Hines Ward and Troy Polamalu... Fucking LubedAss knows squat about football anyway. Bambino and Waco would thoroughly humiliate him in any footfall trivia contest, just like we humiliate him nine ways to sunday every day in this forum!
Old 05-16-2017, 06:34 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Meanwhile you're being carpet-bombed relentlessly

. And you're scared shitless knowing HFC has your full psychological profile all figured out.

Your days are numbered, fatass. The more you duck and cower and lie and start threads like this one to deflect from your discomfort, the more we will carpet-bomb your stinking pussy into a million bits and pieces and watch you bleed to death from sheer humiliation!
First off, you are a pussy if you think herface is anything other than a blowhard, a Francis in Stripes is best how to describe him.

Carpet bombed relentlessly? Is that really something to be proud about? I mean you're proud to be part of 10 posters picking nonstop on one poster and mostly about his weight?

I go one on one with any of you fuckers but if 9 other posters jumped in on my side, I'd let up, it's called empathy. Is that how you'd teach your children to act? Come on man lighten up on the fat bullshit and the huge 10 vs 1 disparity. Yall are better than that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:34 PM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
In the last 60 days, I have been responsible for banning 3 idiots: Waco Kid, Bambino, and Av8R.

Quote:
Hahahaha.... you lie about everything, dontcha fatboy? All you're doing is cementing your well-earned reputation as a congenital liar of the worst kind, who steals the valor of real veterans and runs like a pussy when challenged. Stolen valor means claiming credit for things you never did. You keep denying it... and then you start this thread claiming credit for things you never did!

You didn't get bambino banned, you lying POS. He was pointed out for starting a thread about those illegal immigrant scumbags in Maryland who raped a (forbidden topic). He'll be back, and if you're still here when he returns, he will skullfuck your empty brain out for lying about this.

Oh, and it looks like you just got slapped down by a mod in your own thread for claiming you got av8r banned, too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown
When a member gets banned, it's that particular member's own fault.

Av8R challenged you to prove you're not a filthy liar, and instead of stepping up to the challenge, you ran away like a pussy. Is that how a real tough mafia hit man behaves?

Meanwhile you're being carpet-bombed relentlessly over in that other “our girl condalisa” thread. Doesn't look like your lib-retarded butt-fucking wingman MT Pockface can keep drawing all that fire away from you much longer. He already regrets WKing for you. And you're scared shitless knowing HFC has your full psychological profile all figured out.

bahahaaaaa this is why i don't claim i got Luke banned. i claim he got himself banned for getting me banned.

how does one do that? by running his big fat loud mouth and getting called on it.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:38 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The POS brings it on himself.
Maybe so...but this is like a lynching. Are you really proud to constantly bring up another mans weight? Makes you look like a follower and men should not ever give a fuck about another mans weight.

You're a good guy Bud, you know your better at debating than that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:42 PM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

It is the political forum but really it is like 10 vs 1... If it was just two folks going at it like say myself and LexusLover, thats fair enough but fuck 10 vs 1?....I'm not naming names but look how many posters go after just one poster.

It is kinda chickenshit, herd mentality type bullshit. Most of you are better than that.
You're wrong. This forum has a lot of veterans, in case you didn't notice. Whatever their political persuasions, they all agree that a lying stolen valor POS is the most loathsome scum of the earth imaginable. Even dickmuncher called him out for it. LubedAss brought this on himself with his own cowardly lies that have disgusted and alienated just about everyone here.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:46 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're wrong. This forum has a lot of veterans, in case you didn't notice. Whatever their political persuasions, they all agree that a lying stolen valor POS is the most loathsome scum of the earth imaginable. Even dickmuncher called him out for it. LubedAss brought this on himself with his own cowardly lies that have disgusted and alienated just about everyone here.
It is not about him, it is about what kind of human being you are.

At some point enough is enough.

Go watch the George Kennedy fight vs Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke.

Just because he keeps getting up does not make you a man by continuing to hit him.

You have to look inside yourself and inquire why piling on another continually about their weight , makes you feel so good. And not just you piling on but a pack. ...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:51 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Maybe so...but this is like a lynching. Are you really proud to constantly bring up another mans weight? Makes you look like a follower and men should not ever give a fuck about another mans weight.

You're a good guy Bud, you know your better at debating than that.

lynching? really? of a fatass blowhard who was stupid enough to disclose to the interwebs he's morbidly obese?

better bring some steel braid rope to lynch this fatass!

i find it amusing you are WK'ing the fatass. are you also a fatass?

is this you posting? fatasses of a feather posting together? how romantic!

Old 05-16-2017, 06:51 PM   #43
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:

It is the political forum but really it is like 10 vs 1 and it is the same fat jokes every single day. If it was just two folks going at it like say myself and LexusLover, thats fair enough but fuck 10 vs 1?....I'm not naming names but look how many posters go after just one poster.

It is kinda chickenshit , herd mentality type bullshit. Most of you are better than that.

Luke does respond in kind. Probably not the best move, but really the fat comments are really kinda shitty , especially multiplied by 10 x every day.

Are you really proud to make fun of anothers weight? Be the bigger person and just try and stop it. Who knows, you may even feel better about yourself and one day there even may be a mature discussion take place in this forum.
WTF, I will tell you why - there's not as many liberals here in comparison to conservatives- you guys meaning liberal practically win every debate and what these guys do is deflect from the topic by attacking my weight. They don't want to talk about the political topics because they know Trump is a shitty President so they choose to take their anger out on me as if I am the only fat person in this forum.
For those 10 that call me fat, I bet 8 of them are overweight- it's funny how R.M says she was over weight and had to lose 35 lbs but has the nerve to poke fun at someone's weight - 3/4th of her few clients she has are overweight.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:55 PM   #44
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
The POS brings it on himself. Another thing is his crying to the Mods. He brags about it like it's something to be proud of. This is the political forum with very few rules. Deal with it or get the fuck out. Throwing a tantrum only paints a target on your back. Fuck the fat bastard.
When have I cried to the MODs ? Av8R claimed he was going to get my name and addressed and he also revealed a MODs government name and vowed he would fuck up the MODs life - do you condone that kind of behavior ?
Old 05-16-2017, 06:56 PM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
It is not about him, it is about what kind of human being you are.

At some point enough is enough.

Go watch the George Kennedy fight vs Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke.

Just because he keeps getting up does not make you a man by continuing to hit him.

You have to look inside yourself and inquire why piling on another continually about their weight, makes you feel so good.
Get off your fucking high horse, fagboy. There is nothing more offensive and disrespectful to a veteran of the US Armed Forces than a lying stolen valor POS. This is why LubedAss is getting pounded here by vets on both sides of the political spectrum. If he wants to stop getting pounded, he can simply come clean about his military service (or non-service). If he keeps on lying, he is fair game to all.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women