Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47451
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2017, 12:41 PM   #76
mrjeff1977
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Tats, why did you come to such a terrible country? You could have stayed in that garden spot of the Eastern Europeans know as Bulgaria. Lord knows there is no corruption in their government. And are you really that stupid that you do not know why police show up at fires or with 911 calls? As far as those providers who passed, maybe, just maybe if somebody who thought what a cool, or nice "chick" she was treated her with a bit of human decency it would not have happened. A simple text maybe every month or two, and they are right up your cheap freeloading alley, free, saying Hello hope your day is going well could have changed things. But no you are too much of a self centered idiot. The sooner you get your gay ass out this country the better. God have mercy on where you decide to hang your worthless hat and call home. Yours truly Mr.Jeff
mrjeff1977 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:24 PM   #77
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
On the contrary, pay attention, a question was asked by chizzy which had to be answered thus the analysis I gave. YOU DON'T know what the topic is.
Exactly incorrect again, you are like cnn, making shit up
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 05:04 PM   #78
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Exactly incorrect again, you are like cnn, making shit up
You are like all TV stations ...all baloney.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:36 AM   #79
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I forgot to add to the list of services "contributing" to the US economy INCARCEARATION FOR BULLSHIT and imposing hefty court costs and fines on "criminals" who committed minor "crimes" ultimately ruining their lives. It is a FACT highest incarceration rate in the whole world. Tomorrow they will make a crime blowing your hole in the street or eating at McDonald's and will add it to having your dick sucked and small amount of grass as misdemanour to get more depreciated US paper currency that flies off the press like flies off of shit. Of course the list goes on and on but incarceration is a big part of the "economy".
Nice rant, tats... quick question - how long is your rap sheet?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:43 AM   #80
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Let me give you one more example of how disgusting this country is. My private Bulgarian dentist has made 2 crowns in my upper set of teeth...
We can see he did an excellent job...

Old 10-27-2017, 08:57 AM   #81
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
We can see he did an excellent job...

On the contrary, you see that here due to the very "affordable" cost of living. Just go downtown. Full of toothless cadgers. In the "richest" country in the world. Cadgers everywhere.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:01 AM   #82
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

So, let me see if I have this straight...the best place to get tested for STDs is the office of a gay dentist in Bulgaria. Ok, got it.

It is nice to see a thread stay on topic and provide a useful answer for the OP. Well done!
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:02 AM   #83
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Just go downtown. Full of toothless cadgers. In the "richest" country in the world. Cadgers everywhere.
Lots of "cadgers" downtown? I'll have to check next time. How about "calumniators"?

Learn any other new words you want to share with us, tats?
Old 10-27-2017, 09:04 AM   #84
tatasddd
BANNED

They may have been new to you, not me, and you know it. The very fact you brought that up tells me you had to look them up

And an FYI the poster you poster with the toothless guy can only be an American. Bulgaria has no blacks.

Your vocabulary LustyLad is not fit to hold a damn candle to mine. When you master Bulgarian as I've mastered English and 2 more languages can you tell me anything on this matter.

But since you asked if I knew more sure here is one...

This site's become chock-a-block with posts of mere horseshit.

Now go look it up.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:26 AM   #85
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
And an FYI... the toothless guy can only be an American. Bulgaria has no blacks.
Look again, tats. He's not black, he just has a nice tan. He's a cadger who hangs out at the beach on the Black Sea begging for a stick of chewing gum.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:36 AM   #86
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
They may have been new to you, not me...Your vocabulary LustyLad is not fit to hold a damn candle to mine.
Er, tats... pssst - it's ok to call someone a "beggar" or a "homeless person" instead of a "cadger".

And nobody says "calumniator". Maybe the word you are groping for is "slanderer". Or just say "liar" and you won't get any funny looks.
Old 10-27-2017, 11:40 AM   #87
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Er, tats... pssst - it's ok to call someone a "beggar" or a "homeless person" instead of a "cadger".

And nobody says "calumniator". Maybe the word you are groping for is "slanderer". Or just say "liar" and you won't get any funny looks.
That you don't say it or that in general it is not used in the US does not mean that it is not a word in use. It only shows how limited the English you speak here is.
Old 10-27-2017, 10:48 PM   #88
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
That you don't say it or that in general it is not used in the US does not mean that it is not a word in use. It only shows how limited the English you speak here is.
Don't be so fucking argumentative. I never said it isn't a word. It's more pretentious than sophisticated. Go ahead and use it if you want to sound silly. Where did you learn it, anyway?

The term «calumniator» is used very little and occupies the 153,315 position in our list of most widely used terms in the English dictionary.

http://englishdictionary.education/en/calumniator
Old 10-27-2017, 11:56 PM   #89
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
So, let me see if I have this straight...the best place to get tested for STDs is the office of a gay dentist in Bulgaria. Ok, got it.

It is nice to see a thread stay on topic and provide a useful answer for the OP. Well done!
YES!
Fellas, this one is WAAAYY off the rails.
Please get back on topic of " Best place/method for joint STD screening.

Thank you.
peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:11 AM   #90
Looker151
Account Disabled

Anybody know if Westmoreland County offers the same service?
Looker151 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women