Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2015, 01:27 PM   #6946
mr666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Man we suck today. And the refs need to get their shit together.
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 01:49 PM   #6947
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Hoyer is who we thought he was. Consistently so-so and how did you like his first pass
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 01:58 PM   #6948
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Mallett in and looks like the guy who should have been playing all day
Old 09-13-2015, 03:15 PM   #6949
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Texans ain't ready.

I would say it may take a couple of games to gel but as long as we have this QB situation I doubt if we make it over .500.

We go to Carolina next week. They beat Jacksonville today so I'm sure they'll beat us next week.

A long muthafuckin' season ahead.....
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 03:24 PM   #6950
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Player: Hoyer

C/ATT: 18/34
YDS: 236
YPA: 6.9
TD: 1
INT: 1
RTG:72.7

Player: Mallett

C/ATT: 8/13
YDS: 98
YPA: 7.5
TD: 1
INT: 0
RTG: 110.4
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:32 PM   #6951
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Was anyone really surprised? Hopefully it's just a slow start, needs a few warmup games to get his stride. Yeah that's it...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:44 PM   #6952
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

It starts with the Shitty OLine play, then you tack on the lack of separation by our shitty WR's and then have ultra shitty QB play on top of that. It all adds up to very poor offensive play.

Then you add in poor coverage by our DB's, exposing of slow LB play chasing speedy KC guys, and not much help on the DLine for JJ and you get toasted.

And KC had a good game plan to expose weaknesses.
Shitty referee performance.

If we get the 2 pass interference penalty calls it could have been different. The 2 passes were so shitty the refs couldn't pull the flag out of their pocket to throw.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 08:22 PM   #6953
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Hoyer said that Hopkins was out of position on the first interception. WTF they usually script the first few plays and practice them so how the hell can he not know where to go. Plus it was painfully obvious that Hoyer was to short to make that pass work
Old 09-13-2015, 10:02 PM   #6954
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Texans aint ready for football and may not be ready for the season. Bad coaching all around
The Player is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 07:32 AM   #6955
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Too bad they didn't keep Fitzpatrick. He's better than anything they got.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fitzpat...5807--nfl.html
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:05 AM   #6956
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Receivers looked good to me. Nate Washington and Cecil Shorts were consistently open.
DHop made some nice snags but was drawing the most attention allowing those other guys to play one on one.

Oline sucked. although they actually did better in the run blocking than the pass blocking which was a bit of a surprise.

QB pay was terrible on Hoyer's part. His throws looked like Schaub...weak. Mallett did better. He's definitely got more confidence. He missed some easy throws right there at the end. Couldn't hit a wide open tight end. He led him too much and threw it too hard when the throw needed touch. I blame that on lack of experience in those situations.
I predicted a QB controversy, just didn't expect it this quick.

D line was inconsistent. Watt made the plays you'd expect. Crick was ok. Wilfork looked solid but didn't show up on the stat sheet. Life of an NFL nose guard I suppose.

Clowney got in a couple TFLs and gave us a peak at what we can expect from him. I didn't see him just blow anyone back and there were some opportunities where he was one on one and could have blown right through the tackle. For whatever reason he didnt't. Mercilus made a couple of nice plays but didn't really impact the game.

Cushing looked really quick, he was the leading tackler so the D-line probably grades higher than what we think.

Secondary got picked apart by Alex fucking Smith. They looked lost back there. Best player among them was the rookie. They missed too many tackles. Watt was making tackles in the backfield.

Mumphrey was scared to field a punt. He gave up way too many yards in field position.
Punt coverage was horrible giving up over 16 yards per punt return.

All that said they had a chance to tie or win at the end. If we hadn't basically spotted them 7 points we would have been in that game provided Hoyer still gets pulled.

Lots of work to do. Every unit.
Good thing is Indy lost too and Bortles sucked. Bad thing is Mariota was phenomenal.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:31 AM   #6957
BigLouie
Valued Poster

The thing on Hoyer is that his stats for the game pretty much matched his career stats. Plus the defensive play calling sucked big time. Total mismatches way too many times.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:59 PM   #6958
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Seth Payne pointed out earlier that Hoyer's performance over his last 5 games played is 1 TD and 10 turnovers. This includes yesterday.

Listening to BoB now. He has made his decision who will start next Sunday. He has no intention of making any announcement. In fact he said, "you guys will find out who is the starter on the first offensive play of the Carolina game" He later said, "I know the press will find out sooner but I'm not making any announcements". When pressed he clarified that he has made his decision.
The press is pushing him to justify his decision to pull Hoyer. He keeps saying he always does what it in the best interest of the team.

I personally think his decision was motivated by something other than what he stated. Not sure what it was, personality, pressure from above, but in the press conference where he announced the decision to start Hoyer he never sounded confident about it. He sounds less so now.
If they have another QB performance in Carolina like they did yesterday BoB is going to be in a world of shit and the wheels could come off in a hurry.
There are a lot of things, I think, that the fans would have tolerated but the failure to secure a franchise QB over the last several years when the opportunity was there is going to be a hot button item when what we have plays the way they did. I've been saying all along that It's the reason Smith needed to go out with Kubiak.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:10 PM   #6959
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I missed critique of the running backs earlier.
They averaged 4.7 yards per carry. The runs looked good for the most part but they were a liability in the passing game. They looked uncertain about running routes or staying home and therefor were ineffective in helping Hoyer out with the blitz.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:23 PM   #6960
BigLouie
Valued Poster

It is pretty clear that McNair does not care for Mallett. Wonder how much that counts

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women