Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2010, 08:25 AM   #31
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Are the AMP's open during the day or only at night? Since they don't have web sites it is hard to know their hours. What is the best time to go?
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:24 AM   #32
slider
Lifetime Premium Access

Other points to ponder:
Just because a provider may not speak much English doesn't mean she isn't perceptive. They make judgements about the kind of person they are dealing with (good/nice vs. bad) and, it is reasonable to suspect, the type of treatment received could be related to that perception.

Koreans tend to be very family oriented. They understand men needing "relief," but it is my experience that they wonder why married men would seek such comfort with a wife at home (not a family oriented behavior). They would not like their husband to indulge.

Anyone know why they seem to make such good providers? I've read that in their culture men are viewed as superior and the woman is to serve the man, but does that explain it all?
slider is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #33
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars927 View Post
Are the AMP's open during the day or only at night? Since they don't have web sites it is hard to know their hours. What is the best time to go?
A few never close. Most open sometime in the morning. For best results go in a little after opening time. Let the girls get their eyes open before you start. Sometimes an AMP will change their hours of operation. You need to call the specific AMP for their hours.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:20 AM   #34
JoePrivate
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=slider;
Anyone know why they seem to make such good providers? I've read that in their culture men are viewed as superior and the woman is to serve the man, but does that explain it all?[/QUOTE]

Having lived in Korea for 3 years when I was in the service, its all about the moola. They know Americans like to spend money on smut and will pay in excess to get it. The cities outside the military installations had lots of money grubbing people. They had lots of smut and beer to get the GI's to spend money. Well thats my opinion.
JoePrivate is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:42 AM   #35
dsocorvette
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I agree "No money.... No honey"
dsocorvette is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #36
slider
Lifetime Premium Access

Appreciate the comments JP and DSOC.
In my admittedly limited experience Korean women are more likely to clean and explore the rear, lick and suck on the eggs, kiss, and in general be more user friendly with intimate things, than caucasian providers. My first experience at a Korean AMP was an eye-opener. I've done some reading and found it reported that Korean women in general, growing up, do not acknowledge or explore their sexuality (when horny they exercise, think of other things, pray, etc., rather than rub one out). Where does the good provider behavior come from? Maybe these attributes are a matter of training and $$ reinforcement? "If you want happy/repeat customers you need to learn to provide these things." I've tried asking about this and got (from provider) "sex is not important in relationship, family is" (children and husband are important and in her case working to provide money for parents). Having been reading reviews it seems that locally Chinese (tried two in San Fran last year and did not find them up to Korean experience) are not easily found, but accommodating Vietnamese are. Maybe I need to broaden my horizons.
slider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:32 PM   #37
flantastical
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

To the poster who worried about cleanliness, you should have no worries in a Korean spa. Although over the years there have been some that have been run down and in need of some paint or other touchups, every one I have been too has been immaculately clean.
flantastical is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:15 PM   #38
Mr Punn
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by flantastical View Post
To the poster who worried about cleanliness, you should have no worries in a Korean spa. Although over the years there have been some that have been run down and in need of some paint or other touchups, every one I have been too has been immaculately clean.
So what is the best Korean spa if you had to pick?
Mr Punn is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:37 PM   #39
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Of all your children, which do you like best?
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #40
flantastical
Gaining Momentum

Dude, unless you can clone yourself, you always have to pick. I wander a bit, but keep coming back to Hawaii & Smile. 7th Heaven is often interesting.
flantastical is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:45 AM   #41
Trgeds
Registered Member

Just a quick note after my first time visiting an AMP or paying for "services rendered" for that matter.

I was skeptical, had low expectations and was worried about everything from the parking lot/vandalism to LE, I even drove by the first time just to check it out.

In hindsight, no worries. Follow the script, drive up like you are pulling up to the gas station and walk right in and enjoy.
Trgeds is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #42
maxdallas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Im a young guy only with 2 amp experiences, Thanks for the help!
maxdallas is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #43
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #44
JoePrivate
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdallas View Post
Im a young guy only with 2 amp experiences, Thanks for the help!
ahhh....to be a young guy again with all the internet knowledge that is available now. <sigh>
JoePrivate is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:58 AM   #45
the great muff hunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

OH Man, all this talk of pineapple and anchovy pizza made my tongue hard.
the great muff hunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women