Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47418
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default 1st Time at an Amp

I did a copy and paste from another board before it went dark. This is the collective advice from such worthy persons as St Chris, Torito, Juan Pablo deMarco and others:

Going to an amp is pretty easy. Here's how it typically goes:

1. The girl takes you to the room and takes the payment for the time you will spend there.
2. She will then tell you to get undressed, etc. and leave for a short time with the money.
3. You do so and during this time you will lay the tip in plain view on a side table (there will be one). If you have 20s or whatever just fan them out a little so it is easy to see how much is there.
4. She will return, take you by the hand, and guide you the rest of the way.

No, she should not discuss anything regarding activities with you.

No, you should not discuss anything regarding activities with her.

No, your money will not disappear while you are out of the room.

half hour = 40 house fee + 100 for the girl
one hour = 60 house fee + 140 for the girl

period.

(you will be asked if you want a half hour or an hour)

you will be asked 'want a shower'?

say yes. or say no, so we can hear that you didn’t get what most of us get. i trust you are smart enough to figure out why this may be.

don't be a douchebag and haggle. unless you don't care if the girls think you're an asshole. and girls talk. haggling is a sure way to not get what you were hoping for, both in services and overall experience.

on the other hand... haggle and cause a stir at the amp, then report back here with your experience. that way us vets can call you a douchebag and belittle you. we live for that shit.

Another tip :

Get the girl to introduce you to the other girls on your way out. Also say hello to the house mom, tell her the girl was great and you will be back.

You need to be bold, not rude, but bold. Make you money for this visit count, make sure all the other girls see your face, ask them their names, say anything... they will remember you next time and things will just get better...
there is no one set scenario, like some people think. some places the house mom takes you to a room. sometimes a working girl greets you and takes you to a room. depends on where you go.

sometimes a house mom will get the house fee from you, sometimes it's the girl you get/pick/ask for; after asking how long you want to stay (half hour or an hour). depends on where you go.

sometimes the girl will ask for the tip up front. sometimes they will expect it after the session. again, there is no one standard. some girls have been ripped off or cheated too many times to just let an unknown guy wait until after the session. if the girl leaves and you put the tip on the table, that's ok too.

i only leave tip on table if it's a new spa i'm not known at. most places i go i'm known and even if it's a new girl she usually knows i'm cool (the girls talk). but if the girl does ask for tip up front, it doesn't offend me. i smile and gladly hand it over.

too many guys here will relate what they are used to like that scenario is set in stone.

be flexible. go with the flow. and know what to pay before you go (140 or 200).

I'm not too worried about LE, but some are. if the possibility of a run-in with them scares you too much, then you might want to consider an alternative.

this ain't rocket surgery.

Learn a couple of words in Korean (you can look up a site on the web). It goes a real long way. Try this:

Kham sahm eee dahd. Means "thank you".

Phonetically spelled: Khaan gee do wah ...means "ticklish"

Show up with pizza: Anchovy and pineapple. Honest, this is close to the pizza you can get in Korea.

Look up when Chuseok is. [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuseok"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuseok[/ame] It is a combo of Thanksgiving, New Years and Independance Day. Bring fruit as a gift. Mileage will go up exponentially.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:04 AM   #2
CSI
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Would be great to see this stickyed at the top of a spa section.

Pretty good job here, aRandyOne.

Anyone following these points will most likely have a great time.

CSI
CSI is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #3
Sideways Driller
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

One thing (not mentioned above) I tell any first timer.
During TS the girl will wash your entire body using a louffa.
Your entire body, this includes ass & balls.
That louffa is the same louffa used to wash the gentleman prior to you.
I suggest asking the lady for a hand wash or a wash cloth to be used.
SD
Sideways Driller is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
TomCat
Lifetime Premium Access

Good job aRandyOne. This is an excellent procedure to follow at nearly any amp. I would add one thought for this point forward. In order to survive the City’s crusade to close down all of the amps using “unlicensed massage” violations, I think most of them will stop taking a “door fee” some time this year. Instead, the customer will be expected to discreetly, and without discussion, leave the full amount (i.e. $140 or $200) on the table in the room. Don’t be too surprised if you find yourself in this position. Just go with the flow and don’t use the situation to try to shortchange the girl.
TomCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:38 AM   #5
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

Excellent compilation aRandyOne. I've posted similar advice over the years. Hawaiian pizza is my choice though. Ham and pineapple.
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #6
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandyOne View Post
This is the collective advice from such worthy persons as St Chris, Torito, Juan Pablo deMarco and others:
wow thanks. i get called a lot of things... but this may be the first time i've been called 'worthy'. just don't call me late for dinner.

party on garth!

JPdM
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakuguy View Post
Excellent compilation aRandyOne. I've posted similar advice over the years. Hawaiian pizza is my choice though. Ham and pineapple.
I ate a lot of rockfish pizza while in Korea. Extreme salty foods like anchovies are also popular there. I haven't found a kim-chi pizza, though.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
rakuguy
Ambassador

Quote:
I haven't found a kim-chi pizza, though.
Some things are better left unfound
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco View Post
wow thanks. i get called a lot of things... but this may be the first time i've been called 'worthy'. just don't call me late for dinner.

party on garth!

JPdM
I am more accustomed to being call worthLESS.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:44 AM   #10
monkish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
this ain't rocket surgery.
Or brain science!
monkish is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #11
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

HAHAHAHAHA, you guys are too funny, I will have to re-read when I make my maiden voyage to an AMP
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #12
Reddwarf
Gaining Momentum

Brilliant advice!
Reddwarf is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #13
DallasBenz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

One more (may have been mentioned, and I missed it). When Mamasan asks if you've been there before, the answer is always a confident "Of course!"

Happy huntin', guys ...
DallasBenz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #14
curiousbill101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Great info ARO! Never been to an AMP so forgive me for asking:

1. fee in point #1 is the house fee and the fee in point #3 is for the girl???
2. SD mentioned the re-cycling of a used louffa...generally speaking, how "clean" are the accommodations (wash areas, beds, etc.)? some you would stay away from?

Peace!
curiousbill101 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #15
Kimchi
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
I ate a lot of rockfish pizza while in Korea. Extreme salty foods like anchovies are also popular there. I haven't found a kim-chi pizza, though.
Hey! Watch out who you call pizza
Kimchi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women