Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2017, 04:47 AM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Don't act like R.M is an angel -how many times has she called me "fat ass " or other insulting. Names ?

Butt if you are in fact a "fat ass" how can that be considered an insult?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:56 AM   #17
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
This forum has gotten out of hand in many instances. No where in that sticky are the forum guidelines that govern the board being superseded. If anyone is pointed or banned it is based on these guidelines

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

I suggest that everyone that post in this section regularly, read and fully comprehend what is being said here in this post.

Everyone is free to RTM any post that they feel may have crossed the line, each is viewed on its on merit and decisions are based on the above posted link
So you're changing the rules then? The sticky specifically says “beyond (the big forbidden topics), you're on your own”. If you are now saying Rules #1, #3 and #4 apply in the Political Forum, that is a major and material change. You might as well ban 90% of the participants here, starting with me. I insult people all the time. It's considered de rigueur in this forum. Name any regular poster and I can cough up a slew of their insults. Each time we address each other, it's usually with an insult.

Under the new rules, how is anyone supposed to know which insults “cross the line” and which don't? If it's totally subjective, then you're opening a Pandora's Box and asking to be flooded with dozens of RTMs a day. Do you really want to sort through them all and decide which have “merit”? Luke_Wyatt is already pleading with you to ban the word “faggot” - do you want to encourage that kind of nonsense? And everyone who is disciplined will point to insults they received from someone else and complain about a double standard, no matter how even-handed you try to be.

Why change the rules under which this forum has been operating for many years just to accommodate and empower one thin-skinned little snowflake anyway? The rest of us are all grown-ups here.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 05:02 AM   #18
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...726&highlight=
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:03 AM   #19
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Or you all can take it to the spyder hole and avoid all this......ijs
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:51 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
My guess is not everyone is a member there and another guess would be nobody wants to talk politics in there.

I suggest we just shut this forum down. Nobody wants to talk politics without being able to insult the other side and we can no longer have a equal discussion with a Mod without the potential of being pointed.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:07 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Why change the rules under which this forum has been operating for many years just to accommodate and empower one thin-skinned little snowflake anyway? The rest of us are all grown-ups here.
You can try and blame this on Luke all you want but the fact of the matter is that there were to many members that could not stay away from the n word or words so very close to it.

Wacko was one , even after DeD added to the rules in here.

Look....yall made fun of me when I questioned a 'Female' Mod closing threads. I was pointing out wtf looked to be the obvious. The forum had changed.

This forum imho is now just another forum and will die. No big deal.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:19 AM   #22
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Good Point but fat ass will still whine about it
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:32 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
Good Point but fat ass will still whine about it
Some of you are not getting it....they no longer want this forum to exist in it's current form.

It will now be moderated like any other forum. You'd be wise to take note or you might join Wacko on the sidelines!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:53 AM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
What the fuck did I do to you this time?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:56 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So I wonder if the repeated use of disguised racial slurs also count as violations.

The rush to blame Luke for this is utterly ridiculous, when we have a thread, penned ostensibly by a single poster, called "White Girls Bleed A Lot," who signs off on all of his posts with the alt-right mascot; today's Swastika.

Also, will staff seek justice or just peace? Many of these insults are merely counter punches to attacks made months if not years ago. To kill that disease, you've got to go to the source.

Sorry you've got to do this, mods, but I'd lie more than happy if the term "cocksucker" appeared in the context of the fee for service relationships this board provides forums for.

GOod luck and Godspeed.

Maybe this has something to do with the new bill passed by Congress yesterday. We should all be concerned about that. BIg Brother will be doing a lot more than watching boys and grills...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 08:57 AM   #26
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Maybe this has something to do with the new bill passed by Congress yesterday. We should all be concerned about that. Big Brother will be doing a lot more than watching boys and grills...

Yeah, I thought about that also...I just purchased a new Weber Performer Deluxe.....wondering if I should just mail in my warranty via USPS vs filling out the necessary info on their website. Thoughts?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:02 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Depends.

Is it a Dewey Weber?
Old 03-29-2017, 09:13 AM   #28
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

lol, nice...surfing legend, manufacturer, and 3-time Duncan yo-yo national champ.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:49 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

10-foot Weber Performer!

Distinctive skeg. Stable ride.

I think they're still used as listening devices. {}
Old 03-29-2017, 09:51 AM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff

Just examples. And that post by Chica was being lenient on post in this section. But, like most things it only takes a few people to screw things up....dont make your own rules. Follow the board rules
How about #7 where Luke has threaten physical violence on other posters ? Is he free to do so without a " vacation " like Waco Kid ? Will selective enforcement of the rules now be the norm ? Will those who cry the most be allowed to have other's banned ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women