Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452832
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default Confirmed: Sharyl Attkisson's Computer Was Hacked

Confirmed: Sharyl Attkisson's Computer Was Hacked, Heavily Monitored By The Federal Government

Katie Pavlich | Oct 27, 2014

Last year Former CBS News investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson, who is known for incredible work on Operation Fast and Furious, Benghazi and other White House scandals, noticed her computers at work and at home were acting strange. She suspected someone had hacked into her computer, specifically into a desktop in her home due to the machine turning on and off by itself at all hours of the night. An initial review of the hard drive revealed that her computer had in fact been compromised, but it wasn't known at the time who did it. The intruder into her system didn't take any financial information and it was clear they were looking for something else.

Read more: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...ngNewsCarousel

Is this how you like it WTF?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:05 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Attkisson said that while working from home on a "Benghazi-related story" — one she said "the Obama administration was unhappy with" — "the data started wiping kind of at hyper-speed being deleted, as if my computer had been hijacked and I had no control over it...."

Attkisson ... promises to tell the story of how she "has been electronically surveilled while digging deep into the Obama Administration and its scandals."

She said in the video that computer experts told her the intrusion was "purely an attempt to let me know that they could do that and that they were watching and that they were in my computer."

So who are "they"? Attkission didn't say, though she did claim to be one of their biggest targets.

"So I think in general I'm just one of the reporters top on the list of those that they watch and that they disagree with and that they fight," she said at the conclusion of the video.

The clip did yield one noteworthy detail: Attkisson said she managed to "get a tilted picture of a little bit of the data being deleted" with her phone.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-computer-they
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:00 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I hate to break it to you guys, but there is an excellent chance that your computer activity on this website is being "monitored"!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:20 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I hate to break it to you guys, but there is an excellent chance that your computer activity on this website is being "monitored"!!!!
No doubt! Especially with the dim-retards on the Federal Election Commission (FEC) pushing to abrogate the First Amendment and restrict free, Internet political speech.

BTW, perhaps this thread should be merged with Whirly's @

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055964384

... or vice versa.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:48 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
BTW, perhaps this thread should be merged with Whirly's...
"They" can do that.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:09 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
"They" can do that.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:46 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
"They" can do that.
Very clever.....................and funny.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:27 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Is this how you like it WTF?
I like that it takes you until 2008 until things like this and the Patriot Act start bothering you.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:07 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I like that it takes you until 2008 until things like this and the Patriot Act start bothering you.
It has nothing to do with the "Patriot Act"!

FYI: The technology existed in the early 1990's.

Who was signing executive orders from 1993 to 2001?

BTW:

The "Patriot Act" doesn't DO anything. It just sits there in a book.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:31 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
"They" can do that.
Yes "They" can!

Quote:
Oct 28th 2014 11:45AM

The FBI has admitted impersonating a major newspaper's website and planted malware in a fake article to catch a bomb threat suspect.

Documents recently made public by the Electronic Frontier Foundation first showed the FBI's spoofing of the Seattle Times to catch the criminal. The agency later admitted to the rouse in a statement to the paper.

Agents built a webpage similar to the Times back in 2007, created a fake article in the newspaper's style and posted it to the impostor page, the documents revealed....

The FBI even went so far as emailing the document to the teen's MySpace page, he predictably clicked the link, and was then subjected to malware automatically downloaded onto his computer, according to the files.

Creating a fake webpage with automatically downloading malware is commonly known as spoofing. In this case, the malware immediately sent the reader's location and IP address to investigators.

Other uses for malware include identity theft, destruction of computer systems and any other number of nefarious purposes.

It is a common practice among hackers and other malicious online actors -- not the federal government.

Or, at least, it wasn't known to be a practice used by the feds until the EFF report emerged.

The revelation infuriated the Times and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).

"We are outraged that the FBI, with the apparent assistance of the U.S. Attorney's Office, misappropriated the name of the Seattle Times," Times editor Kathy Bews said in a Monday report in the paper. "Not only does that cross a line, it erases it....

"This ploy violated AP's name and undermined AP's credibility." a spokesperson told The Verge....

"That the FBI impersonated a newspaper's website to deliver malware to a target is outrageous. Over the top crazy," Christopher Soghoian, a principal technologist with the ACLU's Speech, Privacy and Technology Project, wrote on Twitter.

"The FBI impersonating the press is just as irresponsible as the CIA running fake immunization programs," he continued. "Completely unacceptable."

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/2...6pLid%3D553783
Old 10-31-2014, 07:37 PM   #11
BigLouie
Valued Poster

After careful review by computer experts of the video of her computer being hacked the conclusion was that what you were watching was a computer where the delete key was stuck on the keyboard
BigLouie is online now   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:56 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

A lot of things bother me... but I could be wrong?

Old 10-31-2014, 08:14 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

How do you feel about this?

Drudge Beware: FEC Joins Attacks on Internet Free Speech
by Sara Noble • October 25, 2014

There is a serious and multi-prong effort by Democrats to restrict the free speech of individuals and groups. The latest is a plan by the FEC to regulate free online political sites to include free youtube postings and blogs like Drudge and Sean Hannity.

Free speech on the Internet has not been regulated but Democrats want to regulate it. It’s an enormous overreach by government – the FEC does not legitimately have the power to regulate free speech on the Internet.

Read more: http://www.independentsentinel.com/d...conservatives/

Old 11-01-2014, 03:19 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This has very little to do with the Patriot Act, that is just an excuse for doing something that is illegal.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 07:48 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It has nothing to do with the "Patriot Act"!

FYI: The technology existed in the early 1990's.

Who was signing executive orders from 1993 to 2001?

BTW:

The "Patriot Act" doesn't DO anything. It just sits there in a book.
Death Penalty just sits there in a book and doesn't DO anything....

What a piece of work you are...

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women