Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2020, 02:43 PM   #1
KatyLeigh007
Petite Hardcore Goddess

User ID: 478601
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Are you guys going crazy yet?! Wo sports being aired on TV ??

Interested in knowing who is going stir crazy ?? What’s it like It being able to watch sports!?? Who is watching re runs?? Lol who are the sport fanatics who are uploading old videos of games ?? Just wanted to start a conversation guys... tap
Inn...
KatyLeigh007 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 03:23 PM   #2
earlyriserpaul
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

I am a sports freak. I've been watching all types of sports re-runs, bringing back some good memories.
earlyriserpaul is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 06:44 PM   #3
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Not a big sports freak here especially reruns. I like historic games though, like championship appearances. I've watched the Chiefs superbowl game about 5 times in the last couple of months. lol. It is commercial free on youtube. The 1980 Royals world series was just on the MLB network. Fun to watch the old players do their thing, even though they lost that year in Game 6. Will have to watch out for the 85 WS when they won. I was old enough to watch and remember this live, but I don't remember much about it so it will seem new to me.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 06:44 PM   #4
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Check ESPN's listings - they are showing S. Korean professional baseball at various times of the day. And Bunsdesliga soccer is going again.

Neither of those makes my boat float, but I know some people enjoy these!
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 05:05 PM   #5
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Only thing for me to go crazy over is the lack of drive-by pole smokers and plumbers in and around Independence.

dumars is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 07:38 AM   #6
FiddleSticks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Sports are stupid and a waste of time and money.
Covid has shown us that we can do without them and be just fine.
FiddleSticks is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 06:00 PM   #7
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleSticks View Post
And we can say the same thing about every form of entertainment including this hobby. Sorry you were stuffed in a locker as a kid.
bigryan2222 is online now   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 11:05 AM   #8
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleSticks View Post
This is a good observation. It would be fine for many to eliminate all professional sports, and most people would not miss it at all. If you doubt that statement, just look at the total attendance and radio/TV audience vs the total population: not everyone will miss it. However, a lot of people do enjoy it. As long as they don't cause a problem for others, let them alone.

Sports for individuals can be very rewarding, but sitting on your butt while watching an overpaid idiot play is a different question. I have many other things to do that I find interesting.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:40 PM   #9
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If not for the HUGE dollars collected by ESPN and “sports packages” offered by cable companies your words might just be believable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
This is a good observation. It would be fine for many to eliminate all professional sports, and most people would not miss it at all. If you doubt that statement, just look at the total attendance and radio/TV audience vs the total population: not everyone will miss it. However, a lot of people do enjoy it. As long as they don't cause a problem for others, let them alone.

Sports for individuals can be very rewarding, but sitting on your butt while watching an overpaid idiot play is a different question. I have many other things to do that I find interesting.
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 07:52 PM   #10
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Today, the NBA announced a plan for a 22 team startup to begin on July 31, 2020.
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 06:03 PM   #11
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
If not for the HUGE dollars collected by ESPN and “sports packages” offered by cable companies your words might just be believable!
The large dollars spent by sport fans on a worthless game is out of proportion to the number of people who are interested.

It doesn't matter if a small percentage of people spend a lot of money. It is still a small part of the total population demanding attention from everyone else.

I don't care if you enjoy spending your time this way.

Many more people enjoy fishing than enjoy baseball. So why do the news channels spend time talking about baseball and not about the joys of fishing, reading or the symphony? Think about all the effort it takes to promote sports to the few who fall for this baloney. If you enjoy this, good for you.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women