Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2017, 05:24 PM   #136
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I will tell you one thing I learned is that I am not ashamed to be a full blooded Italian and have no regrets about my age or size. You on the other hand have lied about your age - your photos are heavily photoshopped, but the bigger issue is you lie about your ethnicity even though nearly all of your small number of clients who have reviewed you in the past 6 years have stated that you are 100 percent white, but you label yourself as "mixed" to give yourself a more exotic appearance - that's so sad and very desperate when you deny your own race. What's puzzling is that whites have more privileges than anyone else in this country.

luke fatass .. if you had to "learn" not to be ashamed of being Italian that means you were ashamed of being Italian. is that why they kicked you out of the mafia? bahhaaaa .. this of course presumes we believe your story. we don't. hahhaaa

you must have some sic obsession with R.M. to continue to stalk her posts. yes you are stalking her posts and showing clear obsessive and demented behavior.

you critique her reviews .. solely on quantity .. yet you will not mention the fact that she has not one negative review ... not one ... so what would you rather have ... a select set of all positive reviews ... or hundreds? perhaps she's selective on who she agrees to see? well .. that strikes you off the list doesn't it? which is why you are so obsessed with her .. she is the forbidden fruit you will never taste!! now that's one bitter apple for you isn't it?

bahhaaaa

now go read all of her positive reviews and dream about what you will never have!!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:42 PM   #137
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
luke fatass .. if you had to "learn" not to be ashamed of being Italian that means you were ashamed of being Italian. is that why they kicked you out of the mafia? bahhaaaa .. this of course presumes we believe your story. we don't. hahhaaa

you must have some sic obsession with R.M. to continue to stalk her posts. yes you are stalking her posts and showing clear obsessive and demented behavior.

you critique her reviews .. solely on quantity .. yet you will not mention the fact that she has not one negative review ... not one ... so what would you rather have ... a select set of all positive reviews ... or hundreds? perhaps she's selective on who she agrees to see? well .. that strikes you off the list doesn't it? which is why you are so obsessed with her .. she is the forbidden fruit you will never taste!! now that's one bitter apple for you isn't it?

bahhaaaa

now go read all of her positive reviews and dream about what you will never have!!

You haven't learned yet- at least you can't use the moniker :"BANNED, not yet" anymore. If R.M doesn't want to be critiqued she should stay out of the political forum- just because she's a fucking hooker and has a vagina she's not subject to verbal assault? I call it the way I see it- this year she has one review, last year one review- 2015-zilch- maybe this is not a good line of work. Add to the fact that she's a proven liar- her age on this site is different from the age on her website-she may have recently corrected it, but I caller her out on it.
She's a disgusting individual that gloats about people dying- how dispicable do you have to be to brag about someone's death? She doesn't know shit about politics- she's simply playing the numbers game- if there were moral liberals in this forum she would be joining the liberals-she's an opportunist. She doesn't know simple U.S History- her profile says 45, but if a hooker says she's 45 she's probably 50. She proved her lack of intelligence when she discovered that we had a President who served more than 2 terms. She reported fake news on the death of Charles Manson- she tries so hard to fit in that she ends up sounding like a dumb ass.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:44 PM   #138
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
And Fat Bastard. Tell the class why your fat ass was banned. Or are you just a fat chicken shit behind that screen?
The Fat jokes and innuendos are getting old and dry just like your vagina- everyone knows why I was banned- s you can't answer the question on why you LIE on your profile and say you are "mixed" when you are pure Caucasian? Keep deflecting R.M- instead of staying in this forum try to get some clients- 2 reviews in 3 years is pretty bad- maybe a new line of work is needed for you?
Old 04-13-2017, 05:56 PM   #139
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You better get use to them Fat Bastard. Till you tell us why you were banned. Fat ass pussy.
As long as your stupid fat ass says shit about the review I will be riding that fat bumper of yours. Just embrace it. Thanks for the free parking space in that fat head of you sport.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:10 PM   #140
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
The Fat jokes and innuendos are getting old and dry just like your vagina- everyone knows why I was banned- s you can't answer the question on why you LIE on your profile and say you are "mixed" when you are pure Caucasian? Keep deflecting R.M- instead of staying in this forum try to get some clients- 2 reviews in 3 years is pretty bad- maybe a new line of work is needed for you?
do we? was it this little gem of a post?

Quote:
Keep up the insults and you will be joining Waco Kid on a vacation- look at his status I just got him banned today - let me know if you want to join him!!!
You still didn't answer the question - why are you lying about your race ?
was this considered threatening? perhaps .. harassment? also possible. only you and soulmanike know the truth .. and the soulman ain't commenting .. and btw he probably got a big laugh when you referred to him as "soulmate" .. proof reading was never your strong suit was it?

i changed my avatar text to reflect the true nature of my outlaw status .. u only increased my outlaw street cred. i should send you a dozen roses for that. bahahaaaa

let me define your "victory" ..

A Pyrrhic victory (English pronunciation: /ˌpɪɹ.ɪk ˈvɪk.t(ə)ɹ.i/ ( listen) or PEER-ik VIK-tree) is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat.

you defeated yourself by running your big fat stupid mouth .. if you had been smart enough to keep that fat yap of yours shut you might have done better.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:04 PM   #141
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
You better get use to them Fat Bastard. Till you tell us why you were banned. Fat ass pussy.
As long as your stupid fat ass says shit about the review I will be riding that fat bumper of yours. Just embrace it. Thanks for the free parking space in that fat head of you sport.
Still deflecting are we R.M? You have been exposed as being a liar- don't worry we know all whores lie- I know you are not 45 and I know you are not mixed- keep posting taint photoshopped pictures in your showcase- you might want to try to do a better job of hiding that cottage cheese.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:12 PM   #142
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Still deflecting are we R.M? You have been exposed as being a liar- don't worry we know all whores lie- I know you are not 45 and I know you are not mixed- keep posting taint photoshopped pictures in your showcase- you might want to try to do a better job of hiding that cottage cheese.
please refrain from enticing pyramider's taint obsession .. you know how much it gets him off!

Occupation Taint Inspector General for the UN
Old 04-13-2017, 07:17 PM   #143
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

About as much as you Fat Bastard.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:44 PM   #144
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

bump
I am going to bump this thread daily until one of you cowards accepts my challenge - here it is again:
I CHALLENGE ANY ONE OF YOU WHO THINK I HAVE STOLEN VALOR TO ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE. IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT I AM A FRAUD LET'S END THIS REALLY WUICK. WHO ACCEPTS THIS OFFER?????

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women