Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2019, 02:27 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
But that is not wtf the Special Counsel said about Trump.

That is wtf a watchdog group said about Kelly Ann though. She should be fired.
Have them go to court. See if they’ll stifle her 1st amendment rights.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:28 PM   #17
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Seriously?

Well, alrighty then! Let's just fire everyone in DC on the taxpayers' dime since they ALL say bad things about each other on TV and on twitter every fucking day including Sunday.

How about if we start with Nancy Pelosi? She said some very disparaging things about trumpy today. Again. While she was on the taxpayers' dime. Imagine that.

You want to be consistent, right?

It wouldn't bother me a bit if we zealously enforced the hatch act on either republicans or democrats.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:29 PM   #18
FriscoKiddo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I do believe that Donald Trump obstructed the investigation at every opportunity.
I guess we should all be thankful that it takes more than someones "belief" in guilt to suspend a citizens due process.
FriscoKiddo is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:33 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Seriously?

Then let's fire everyone on the taxpayers' dime in DC since they ALL say bad things about each other on TV and on twitter every fucking day.

How about if we start with Nancy Pelosi? She said very disparaging things about trumpy today. Again. While she was on the taxpayers' dime. Imagine that.

You want to be consistent, right?

Look...it has no teeth.

With a crooked President , Trump could weaponize all executive employee's to campaign for him.

No big deal to you rule of law hypos.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:40 PM   #20
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Kathleen Sebelius violated the "Hatch Act" the left wasn't concerned so why should Conservatives give a shit about Kelly Ann Conway so called violation.

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/...tch-act-081122
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:42 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
With a crooked President, odumbo could weaponize all executive employee's (sic) to spy on and sabotage the other party's campaign.

No big deal to you rule of law hypos.

FTFY.

I think you mean "As a crooked President..."

Correct usage of "with" - Sloppy grammar goes hand-in-hand with sloppy thinking.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:45 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
FTFY.

I think you mean "As a crooked President"

OMG.....Obama kept the Trump investigation secret! All he had to do was make it public like they did Clinton and there would be no President Trump. Did you miss the class on Common Sense?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:48 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The special counsel gives the report to the person in charge with their recommendation. It's up to the person in charge to follow through.

his task was to "Indict or decline to indict". since he did not recommend indictment he declined.

In the case of Robert Mueller he gave the report to Congress. It's up to them to follow through with more investigation or impeachment as it's their job.

the Mueller report is being shown to be a biased opinion piece which has misrepresented information in order to paint Trump in an unfavorable light. if Congress uses this report to move to impeach it will be exposed ever further for what it is .. a biased political hack job.

It's my opinion after reading the Mueller report that there was Russian interference in the 2016 election. That interference was for the benefit of Donald Trump and I do believe that Donald Trump obstructed the investigation at every opportunity.

Russia interfered with the US elections because Obama and Clinton interfered with Russia's elections. Obama also illegally used US funds to interfere with Israel's election.

that Trump was the Republican candidate against Clinton doesn't matter. in fact i do not think Putin wanted Trump in the White House. Putin would have interfered against Clinton no matter who won the Republican primary.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ust-netanyahu/

https://aclj.org/israel/aclj-unearth...raeli-election
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:52 PM   #24
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriscoKiddo View Post
I guess we should all be thankful that it takes more than someones "belief" in guilt to suspend a citizens due process.

This statement makes no sense. I have no power to remove Trump from office, that's the job of Congress. I'm merely giving my opinion based upon my reading of the Mueller report. How does my opinion suspend someone's due process.
Old 06-13-2019, 02:52 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Russia interfered with the US elections because Obama and Clinton interfered with Russia's elections. Obama also illegally used US funds to interfere with Israel's election.

that Trump was the Republican candidate against Clinton doesn't matter. in fact i do not think Putin wanted Trump in the White House. Putin would have interfered against Clinton no matter who won the Republican primary.

Finally something of substance.

That is exactly right....well except for the part about Putin not wanting Trump in the WH. Of course he did.

Putin really just wants a place where he and his friends can not worry about have their stolen money from the motherland returned.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:57 PM   #26
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Russian elections are a sham. Putin and his government interferes with their own elections to keep themselves in power. Trump was the beneficiary of Russia's interference. The Trump campaign welcomed the interference. Trump obstructed or attempted to obstruct the investigation into said interference. Congress should take the Mueller report and use it to jump start their own investigation and if needed impeach the president. The president's reluctance to allow testimony in this investigation is in my opinion further evidence of said obstruction.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:08 PM   #27
FriscoKiddo
Valued Poster

Quote:
This statement makes no sense. I have no power to remove Trump from office, that's the job of Congress. I'm merely giving my opinion based upon my reading of the Mueller report. How does my opinion suspend someone's due process.
Um, yea....I got it...I don't think anyone actually thought you had the power to remove the President from office.

Knowing that Robert Muellers only job was to determine if there was enough evidence to put forth an indictment, similar to Ken Starrs job of putting forth enough evidence to indict Bill Clinton...what is your "opinion" on Robert Muellers statement "We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime." Did he mean that? And if he could make no such determination....does that mean he put's forth an indictment?
Old 06-13-2019, 03:08 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Russian elections are a sham. Putin and his government interferes with their own elections to keep themselves in power. Trump was the beneficiary of Russia's interference. The Trump campaign welcomed the interference. Trump obstructed or attempted to obstruct the investigation into said interference. Congress should take the Mueller report and use it to jump start their own investigation and if needed impeach the president. The president's reluctance to allow testimony in this investigation is in my opinion further evidence of said obstruction.
so what if they are? what exactly do you thinck the US should do about it? start a nuke war over it? refuse to deal with Russia on anything?

did the Clinton campaign welcome outside help from the Ukrainians? they did. did they knowingly solicit foreign nationals for so-called dirt? they did.

the Steele dossier was based on Russian disinformation and Steele knew it. his known bias against Trump as a foreign national is outside interference into US elections.

and i suppose you are fine and dandy with that yeah?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 03:17 PM   #29
FriscoKiddo
Valued Poster

Jeez....everybody's fucking with everybody on the global stage...China and Russia fuck with us...the US and Russia fuck with China....The US and China fuck with Russia....Iran fucks with Iraq and Saudi Arabia....Saudi Arabia fucks with Iraq and Iran....South Korea fucks with North Korea....North Korea fucks with South Korea....cmon people...if you don't understand global geopolitics and espionage, please tell us how life is under the rock you've been living under.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:31 PM   #30
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
did the Clinton campaign welcome outside help from the Ukrainians? they did. did they knowingly solicit foreign nationals for so-called dirt? they did. the Steele dossier was based on Russian disinformation and Steele knew it. his known bias against Trump as a foreign national is outside interference into US elections.
and i suppose you are fine and dandy with that yeah?

I'm not fine or dandy with any of it. We should hold all of our politicians accountable for their bad behavior. The problem is that Trump just said he thinks it's ok to accept information from foreign nationals and he's the actual president. He should be held accountable for his actions. If not via impeachment then through the ballot box in 2020.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...mation-1362788

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women