Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2019, 12:08 AM   #16
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

Most likely it was a hotel where there is a lot of activity, or someone recently made a complaint to law enforcement about a particular person at the hotel, perhaps the provider you saw. They probably wouldn't have arrested you, but either way its good that you didn't tell on the provider, especially if you care about her well being as if the police get people to admit to seeing the girl, they will have probable cause and they will form a sting targeting people at that hotel.

When encountering the police, its good to always be respectful at first. But when they start questioning you about a crime, ask them if you are being detained or if you are free to go. Do not continue telling them different stories as that just looks bad on your part, its best to say nothing at all. When asked for consent to search your property or persons you say word for word, "I do not consent to searches." No matter what you think you may not have on you, just never consent to a search. Don't let the police bully you into telling. Police are allowed to lie by the way. They are allowed to say they know you committed a crime even if they don't know. They are allowed to say just about anything to get you to admit guilt.
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 12:11 AM   #17
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

That was advice given to me by a lawyer, and a law professor.. I have never been in any criminal trouble so I would consider it excellent advice to not talk to the police. If you are not being detained they have no right to keep you there for questioning.
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:51 PM   #18
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

@NicoleBBW - thank you for the good feedback.
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:49 AM   #19
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

A JAG attorney once told me " You cant talk yourself outa jail , But you can talk yourself INTO jail"
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 03:35 PM   #20
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
A JAG attorney once told me " You cant talk yourself outa jail , But you can talk yourself INTO jail"
Back when I was attending a federal police academy, one of the lessons that stayed with me, as an FBI statistic looking at all convictions.

Even though nearly everyone in court will plead 'not guilty' over 80% of all convictions come from the suspect admitting to the crime.

The arresting officer may have had sufficient evidence to give him 'probable cause' it is rarely strong enough evidence to result in a conviction.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:45 PM   #21
fordguy8911
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Words of wisdom. Not just for dispensaries.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gv7uJUX3160
fordguy8911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:15 PM   #22
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
Back when I was attending a federal police academy, one of the lessons that stayed with me, as an FBI statistic looking at all convictions.

Even though nearly everyone in court will plead 'not guilty' over 80% of all convictions come from the suspect admitting to the crime.

The arresting officer may have had sufficient evidence to give him 'probable cause' it is rarely strong enough evidence to result in a conviction.
So true....loose lips are always a problem.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 10:08 PM   #23
Bighawg11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Got pulled over for "shopping" at a no-tel where ladies do incalls (some are scary, but some advertise on reputable sites, including here, and will do QV for a deep discount over regular rates).

Had an unmarked car follow me out of the parking lot and into traffic. There is a private business that shares an access road with the no-tel. When asked what I was doing behind the no-tel I said I was circling to avoid cutting through the parking lot of the business - which I could do by getting to the back access road.

I had a reasonable story, and said it looked like a pretty bad place and maybe I should be thanking them for being around to protect naive people like me.

The line I got when pulled over, though: "your license didn't show up in our computer system and we were worried it was a stolen car."

Uh-huh.

Nothing overly wrong about driving through the parking lot of a public business, right?

They asked for some proof of ownership (two cops, one at each window, by the way) and I said, "I can get you my license and insurance...would that help?"

I start to open my center forearm console and freeze - I look up and say, "I'm really sorry, I'm not thinking - my license and insurance are in here...sorry to freak you out."

I go SLOW and get both along with my work ID badge. I had a very true work story about why I might be in the area and somewhat randomly driving around.

I was told, "lots of drugs and prostitution and human trafficking in that hotel, so be careful."

I thanked them and drove off.

Odd as it sounds, I tend to have a story and hobby within it. That way, I know in advance what I'll say and can even rehearse my lines. And, it serves as a nice buffer against stupidity - if I can't keep within my story then I am not being safe.
Bighawg11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 09:19 AM   #24
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordguy8911 View Post
Words of wisdom. Not just for dispensaries.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gv7uJUX3160
This right here!!!!!! There's a longer vid of this from them, it all makes sense!!!!
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 09:39 AM   #25
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Lawyer here.

I saw a couple answers that were close, but not quite right.

Yes, shut the fuck up. You can be convicted on this statement alone. See below.

If you admit to this, you just gave the cop probable cause to arrest you.
You also gave him probable cause to get an arrest warrant and search warrant to arrest the the girl you were with.

Pursuant to satisfying a couple other crim procedure doctrines, your statement would likely be admissible at trial under evidence rules because opposing party statements are technical nonhearsay. In other words, rules of evidence for pretty much any court define hearsay not to include defendants', prosecutors', and plaintiffs' out of Court statements. So, this will probably be evidence at trial. And unless the cop is a tool at trial, juries will probably believe him when he tells them you admitted to this. Even if the cop violated Miranda and cant use this admission at trial, be can still use it before a grand jury to get and indictment and get other evidence against you, the same way he would build his case against the girl. See next paragraph.

Ironically, that same statement would be hearsay against the girl, so it would probably not be admissible at her trial. But the rules of evidence do not apply until trial, so the prosecutor would use this to get an indictment, starting the litigation process to get to discovery so he could e.g. look at her finances, which would probably get him enough evidence.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 04:36 PM   #26
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I would think that if he asked if you just saw a prostitute and you said yes, he could probably get you some help for engaging in solicitation of prostitution.

If he asks where you were at that hotel or what were you doing, and he thought or thinks you committed a crime, then you just opened up that door for him to keep asking questions until he gets what he wants. All you need to say is nothing or did I break any laws officer? Can i’ leave now?
TallDallasGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 07:08 PM   #27
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
Not sure why I was pulled over. The bs reason: "Your tire touched the line."

- they didn't seem to be trying to intimidate me.

"We know you were seeing a prostitute, should have just admitted it, bye."

you were pulled over so they could identify you.

yes they were.

so they would have probable cause.....
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:22 PM   #28
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

I'm pretty sure they knew my identity before they pulled me over. I was the only occupant in the car, and they would have ran my plate.

I personally think they were on a vice patrol, and looking for easy targets.

I've been pulled over before by the same town police. I was leaving a massage therapist and was followed by an unmarked car. About seven miles later on the other side of town a marked car lit me up, and soon there were over half a dozen marked squad cars lined up behind my sole car.

Same excuse, "you touched the line." I stepped out of the car, to face a battallion of officers standing there.

(As was explained to me later, it was shift-change time plus I unwittingly drove myself right near the town's police station, so everyone was available to jump in on the "action.")

I offered to take a breathalizer (blew a 0.00), and denied I was coming from anywhere. Then they said I needed to talk with an investigator. I knew then it was no ordinary traffic stop. (I had naievely figured the squadron of officers were there for DWI training-day.)

I ended up "volunteering" to give a witness statement to receiving a massage, but no sexual activities. Turns out all they wanted was the massage info (a felony in my state). I didn't know she was unlicensed. I thought I was doing her a favor vouching she didn't offer anything sexual.

She was arrested the next day and charged. She actually called and apologized for implicating me in her drama. She offered to make it up to me. I politely declined, and never heard about the incident again. This was years ago.

So the town is familiar with me. I'm sure they put two-and-two together, and were looking for an easy score.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:42 PM   #29
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

could have been someone else driving your car. they are making sure it was you since you seem to be on their list.

they don't usually like it when you get out before thy tell you to. at least here they don't.

ha, you are on their list.

good luck out there.....
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:23 AM   #30
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

I didn't get out of my car either time without their consent - I offered or they asked me to. I have a different plate amd vehicle now. But they did run my record (clean) before they pulled me over.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women