Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2019, 05:44 PM   #16
CoolHud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If my next well comes in, I'm gonna buy up the place.
CoolHud is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 05:46 PM   #17
Xan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHud View Post
If my next well comes in, I'm gonna buy up the place.

Lol.
Xan is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:28 PM   #18
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

I'd like a piece of that action, Hud.
SteveJobs is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 07:53 AM   #19
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240

When someone asks my recommendations for a provider at Blue, after the best-all-around incredible spinnner Perfect I recommend Purple and Vicky. Their service and IOP commends them considerably. Lexi sometimes seems to beat them and is certainly a contender. "Hot" for her beauty, youth (25), and charm. Brand new "Lime" there is a sweet, lovely, and skilled treat as well, and for certain occasions when you're in the mood for an exotic AA, Mia, or for a raucous and classic great time Penny (who's the enthusiastic older MILF but with great attitude, skills, and enthusiasm). You can't really go wrong with any (and all are Catholic at your option), but Purple is a must-see great experience, IMHO. Fortunately, Blue seems to remain secure at the moment.

Hope that helps!
BobbyMann is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:52 AM   #20
adamlover
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyMann View Post
When someone asks my recommendations for a provider at Blue, after the best-all-around incredible spinnner Perfect I recommend Purple and Vicky. Their service and IOP commends them considerably. Lexi sometimes seems to beat them and is certainly a contender. "Hot" for her beauty, youth (25), and charm. Brand new "Lime" there is a sweet, lovely, and skilled treat as well, and for certain occasions when you're in the mood for an exotic AA, Mia, or for a raucous and classic great time Penny (who's the enthusiastic older MILF but with great attitude, skills, and enthusiasm). You can't really go wrong with any (and all are Catholic at your option), but Purple is a must-see great experience, IMHO. Fortunately, Blue seems to remain secure at the moment.

Hope that helps!
Great recommendations.
adamlover is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 06:27 PM   #21
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240

Thanks, Adam. Blue is setting new records with its stellar lineup these days.
BobbyMann is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:31 AM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyMann View Post
When someone asks my recommendations for a provider at Blue, after the best-all-around incredible spinnner Perfect I recommend Purple and Vicky.
Hope that helps!
I agree, Perfect may be the best, all around, but Vicky is wild, submissive and energetic.. and Purple's passion is incredible! at any other Spa, Purple would stand out as a Legend.. at Blue, she is one of many outstanding ladies, who probably doesn't get her just due. she is a Superstar.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:04 PM   #23
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Purple has amazing enthusiasm. It’s hard to do a second visit at Blue since they have SO MUCH talent, but seeing Purple multiple times ADDS SO MUCH MORE. Seriously , worth a repeat and then some.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 11:44 AM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Purple has amazing enthusiasm. It’s hard to do a second visit at Blue since they have SO MUCH talent, but seeing Purple multiple times ADDS SO MUCH MORE. Seriously , worth a repeat and then some.
I hear you.. going round two with a Blue girl seems essential, but you have to pause and consider who you are NOT seeing when you make that decision. Purple is obvious repeat desire, she may be the best combination GFE/PSE ever.. certainly is among today's group in AMPville.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 06:09 AM   #25
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Her demeanour and service reminded me of one of my all-time favorites... Baby of Red Rose.
Goose2u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women