Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
1wonders2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default preferred method for gaining control

Just curious to hear others opinions on your preferred method for gaining dominance, I suppose preferred method for submitting could be included.
To kick start the thread, blackmail, physical force, or similar over coercion threat etc. Then there is the more subtle mind games, hypnosis, seduction and what not. The treacherous trickery, mind/body altering substances and impairments.
1wonders2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
Lion26
Valued Poster

Uh...consent from your partner?
Lion26 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
1wonders2
Account Disabled

Lol of course in reality there is consent
Old 03-03-2013, 09:53 AM   #4
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

One provider and I had worked out an elaborate forced sex/rape fantasy. It was to be as realistic as possible. She was to wear some old clothes that she didn't mind if they got ripped. She was also going to use a female condom so as to avoid the whole putting a cover on which would have ruined the fantasy. Too bad, we never got to act it out.

One that I did act out was where I used mental persuasion from a position of power to gain dominance. The fantasy was that of an actress wanting a part in a movie. To get the part, she had to sleep with me as part of the audition. That one went very well.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #5
1wonders2
Account Disabled

Thank you for your contribution. As to your first response, the forced, I can't help but think of Choke by Chuck Palahnuik. There's a scene in the book where the narrator hides in a woman's closet to carry out her r fantasy. Funniest part of the book in my opinion.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #6
Goddessmaria
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24388
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer control by seduction, beauty, intellect and female wiles

Like a moth to a fire
Goddessmaria is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #7
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I think if someone is naturally submissive, seduction from the right woman is all that it would take. All my fantasies about submission have always involved being seduced into being dominated, then using the threat of withdrawing her approval and not being allowed to see her anymore to keep it going.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #8
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Seduce the mind and the body will follow always works to start things off with me. Fucking the mind before you ever touch the body makes for a more seductive challenge.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #9
SoleMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessmaria View Post
I prefer control by seduction, beauty, intellect and female wiles

Like a moth to a fire
Goddessmaria, you nailed it on the head. That is really all it takes. Use your skills and natural assets (beauty, intellect, and female wiles--as you say) and a small investment of your time devoted to the art of seduction and you will be in control.
SoleMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #10
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience the man was just naturally dominant and subtly though his talk and touch had me on my knees (both literally and figuratively)
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #11
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

A lot will depend on your submissive partner. All desire obedience, but that can be obtained in many different ways....pain, humiliation, various forms of discipline, etc. Discuss his / her wants and needs and you can start piecing it all together. It's hard work ....but rewarding.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #12
Kloie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87796
My ECCIE Reviews

I like your ideas. I regularly do a session with a business man and I will do anything to get the job then even more to keep it. It's great his office doesn't lock lots of fun!
Kloie is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #13
Daddy Matt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I prefer the long seduction/ build a relationship method where they absolutely do not want to disappoint you in any way. The tears rolling down her cheeks when I say "I'm disappointed in you." shows me I've done my training well. Punishment is fun but knowing they'd do anything to not disappoint me is truly empowering.
Daddy Matt is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:43 PM   #14
technoid_x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Sweet as Antifreeze
technoid_x is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:27 AM   #15
Alexia Eva
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 180559

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wonders2 View Post
Thank you for your contribution. As to your first response, the forced, I can't help but think of Choke by Chuck Palahnuik. There's a scene in the book where the narrator hides in a woman's closet to carry out her r fantasy. Funniest part of the book in my opinion.
Fantastic book! Read it years ago and still remember it vividly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy Matt View Post
I prefer the long seduction/ build a relationship method where they absolutely do not want to disappoint you in any way. The tears rolling down her cheeks when I say "I'm disappointed in you." shows me I've done my training well. Punishment is fun but knowing they'd do anything to not disappoint me is truly empowering.
The above quote says it perfectly. Being able to establish that level of respect and trust on both ends takes time and careful cultivation. On the opposite end, the giddy feeling of knowing I've pleased my Daddy well is second to none. A fun scene can definitely be a good time, but having that deeper connection is personally much more satisfying.
Alexia Eva is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women