Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2018, 08:38 AM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink men, what toys do you like on you

let's talk about male toys. what ones do u enjoy a woman using on you? ever tried this one, the NJOY wand? I love toys for boys and enjoy using them on fellas who love them. what ones do you like?
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 10:53 AM   #2
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

One of the things I’ve enjoyed in extended sessions is a mutual toy masturbation with a provider. She uses a vibe of her pleasure and I use a fleshlight. I cum really hard watching a girl masturbate and that’s always nice.

My current SB loves my vibrating cock ring. It is silcone based and has a small ball dangling. Very effective doggy. The vibrations also heighten my senses when I pop.

But I’ve also used the NJoy before too and it’s really delightful. If a provider or partner is uncomfortable, or unfamiliar, with how to milk a prostate with their finger this is a good alternative. I try to get my prostate milked once every six months and the last time I did, we used this. I really enjoy a prostate massage...keeps things clear and it’s such a powerful orgasm. I had a huge pop when I used the NJoy last time.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 06:20 PM   #3
Luvall
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I have 2 toys, but have only been successful once. I do enjoy a fuma along with hj at the amp’s. Sue_nami you are most definitely on my wish list and hope to make a trip to see you soon
Luvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 07:28 PM   #4
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I need to find a woman who knows her way around a prostate. With or without a toy. I still haven’t had a prostate milking. Njoy looks good.
NipLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 09:35 PM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I own this toy but very much a femAle toy as it is just too big for the boys...and my boys take big. Lol. There are several smaller toys that work much better for prostate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
let's talk about male toys. what ones do u enjoy a woman using on you? ever tried this one, the NJOY wand? I love toys for boys and enjoy using them on fellas who love them. what ones do you like?
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 10:35 PM   #6
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

A feather. I am not ticklish with the general touch, but a feather will usually get the job done.
Fizley is online now   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 10:46 PM   #7
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh darling, I disagree ms athena, they LOVE the small side, just not the big side. it works great. not too big at all for most guys. but yea it is a good girl toy too of course, i LOVE it on me too
Old 08-26-2018, 11:15 PM   #8
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default My favorite sex toy is

A 95 -110 pound spinner succubus who feasts upon me as if she was starving for months and I am the first red meat she has seen since then..... she is equipped by nature with all the toys I need to feed her need....
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 07:05 AM   #9
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

Pipedream makes a 14” suction cup dildo that I’m quite fond of. It’s sold under their Kingcock label:

https://www.pipedreamproducts.com/sh...mber=PD5534-21

I use it solo about once or twice a week. I enjoy taking the entire length...it’s lots of fun!

Maybe one day I’ll find a lady to load it up in a harness and go town on my ass!
john_doe1978 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 07:16 AM   #10
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

jeez john doe, sign me up for that fun!!! that sounds awesome
Old 08-27-2018, 08:10 AM   #11
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Have not had many different ones used but have had the basic strap on used many times,, Thanks Dallas Rain and a couple of others... also had a vibrating dildo made from the "jelly like" material that really got the job done when it was on the prostate... always looking for new experiences
cgrman is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:59 AM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I put that Njoy wand, which is beautiful, in the same category as glass dildos.

Very attractive toys but hard on orifices. Many, if not most, people don't like glass toys and the really hard metal anal probes, but I have a few of those, too!

Most of my guys want either the rubber or the hard plastic that you can find with Aneros toys, which overall, the Aneros prostate toys has been the most favorite toy for my client base.

That, and different sizes of dildos like Mr. JohnDoe suggested.

In fact, I need to replace my larger dildo. I tend to throw out adult toys every so often. Feel that they need replacing, especially those cheaper plastic ones, on a regular basis.

Anyway ... great topic!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:24 AM   #13
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipLover View Post
I need to find a woman who knows her way around a prostate. With or without a toy. I still haven’t had a prostate milking. Njoy looks good.
Find Dallas rains schedule she'll take care if you.Right now you can find her on ourhome2 she'll return to this site in about 4 mos I think
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 11:07 AM   #14
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'm interested in all this But have never had anyone use a toy like that on me. I've tried myself with a Aneros but I guess I don't relax enough
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 07:03 PM   #15
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have had strapons used on me a couple of times, once while wearing panties and stockings (she just moved the panties to the side) and once while wearing a nightie (being told to wear women's clothes is a big part of it for me, as is just domination in general.)

I have also used butt plugs a lot in the past, also while wearing panties and/or stockings or pantyhose. They have always been rubber ones, usually smaller ones, and I always use a condom for sanitary reasons. One thing in particular that I really enjoyed was one time when a provider made me put a butt plug in. She then had me lie on my back and rode me, and I could feel the plug moving inside me while we were having sex. It was an amazing feeling. That is something I highly recommend to any guy who enjoys that sort of thing. For me, in all the situations it is more about being dominated, submitting to her totally, than anything else. So specific toys aren't that important.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women