Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2010, 06:31 AM   #1
MonkeysUncle
Registered Member

Default Film shooting for ads, videos, or editting. Look here!

About Me:

Hi, I am a film student that is looking for more hours behind the camera and
editing video. I have worked on editing film for my friends and hope to one day make it as a film producer or film editor. I live in the North Dallas area so will be willing to travel to Dallas and the Fort Worth area.

My Services

I will film any video: solo video, you and someone else, video for an ad on your website. I will then edit the film, of course if you have any special request for how you want certain things done or spliced I can fill those request. After the video is edited I will then give you the video through email and on a cd. I DO NOT keep any of the video after editing. All I ask is that if people ask where you got it done you let them know it was me.

Payment

For payment to be honest, I will do it for next to nothing or free, or whatever you want to give me. I do not need the money and am really looking for more experience. The more experience I can get editing, filming, and just working on film in general, the further I can progress myself and knowledge in the field.

How To Book

If you are interested you may send me a pm and we can then discuss it further. When you do send me a pm please let me know what type of video you are wanting to shoot
MonkeysUncle is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:46 AM   #2
MonkeysUncle
Registered Member

Also I will be throwing in free editing for any other videos that you may have or want edited.
MonkeysUncle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women