Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2014, 08:58 PM   #16
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
please..lets be kind in regards to those have passed...no need for "inyourface" ...smh..
did ol greenie ...wish death upon the poor lost soul? ...it is his ...mo ...after all
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:14 PM   #17
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I do not support the removal of the reviews and posts by/about a member/provider who meets their demise. You make your choices, live and die by them.

This enabling bullshit is ridiculous. Is every citizen of Toronto enabling Rob Ford by paying taxes? Ponderous and without merit, the enabling argument. The bad guys aren't the 'enablers' who pay the girls, its the miscreants who text and call working girls every day pretending to make friends and weasel a lower price. Manipulating the heart and the pursestrings, pretending to be saddened by a passing while the other browser windows are seeking the next opportunity. Own it.
Hey back off Rob Ford, the man is a fuckin saint! You try to govern a bunch of Canadians and see how you turn out
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:18 PM   #18
Victoria Anne
Account Disabled

User ID: 235953
My ECCIE Reviews

It sounds like this thread has about ran its course.... It was pretty disrespectful to begin with, and the shit storm just keeps rolling in with every post. We have been made aware of her passing, people were given the chance to send their condolences, but instead chose to turn it into this huge mess. Yes, maybe she didn't make the best choices in life, but who are we to judge? Especially on a public forum. We should let this woman rest in peace.
Victoria Anne is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:43 AM   #19
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
This was a topic of discussion at a recent meeting.
I'm sure that it would be a logistical nightmare to remove all of the posts.

I'm sure that it would be relatively easy to remove the reviews... but I don't know what purpose it would serve. Those You Tube videos are going to live on forever and are easily found. It's the internet. It's forever.
At the secretive extra 'c' clubs, censorship and the tight control of information is essential. The board has less to lose.

I can't believe anyone would consider their removal. I've never heard anyone say, "I want to live like such a scumbag they erase my existence after I'm gone," and I don't think that of Salem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Hey back off Rob Ford, the man is a fuckin saint! You try to govern a bunch of Canadians and see how you turn out
I love Rob Ford, it's just an example of enabling. I thought the amish valued education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Anne View Post
It sounds like this thread has about ran its course.... It was pretty disrespectful to begin with, and the shit storm just keeps rolling in with every post. We have been made aware of her passing, people were given the chance to send their condolences, but instead chose to turn it into this huge mess. Yes, maybe she didn't make the best choices in life, but who are we to judge? Especially on a public forum. We should let this woman rest in peace.
What the fuck are you talking about? Every post gets worse? Pretty disrespectful? When a woman who can't control her caloric intake and values that weakness to the extent she expects to get paid like a legal expert for renting out her corpulence sarcastically belittles the death of a much hotter girl with equally bad impulse control but a much more realistic sense of her time's value, shit is beyond pretty disrespectful. I say the tone has improved.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:51 AM   #20
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
did ol greenie ...wish death upon the poor lost soul? ...it is his ...mo ...after all
i have no idea what you're trying to say..
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:56 AM   #21
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Yes, maybe she didn't make the best choices in life, but who are we to judge? Especially on a public forum. We should let this woman rest in peace.
ya gots that right! ...better to have just kept ...payin her fer a ...bj ...while not judgin her fer flushin her life right down the ol shitter

...and shit fire! ...like on ol jimmie here said ...ya can keep her memory alive by holdin onto the ...beautiful reviews of all the ways she was ...crammed with jimmie rod
Old 11-05-2014, 05:59 AM   #22
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
not really a ...surprise ...betcha find that happenin a lot in life
Old 11-05-2014, 06:03 AM   #23
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Quote:
ya gots that right! ...better to have just kept ...payin her fer a ...bj ...while not judgin her fer flushin her life right down the ol shitter

...and shit fire! ...like on ol jimmie here said ...ya can keep her memory alive by holdin onto the ...beautiful reviews of all the ways she was ...crammed with jimmie rod
Does that clear it up any?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:04 AM   #24
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
not really a ...surprise ...betcha find that happenin a lot in life
not really just mostly with a few on this board....
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:00 AM   #25
Victoria Anne
Account Disabled

User ID: 235953
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
At the secretive extra 'c' clubs, censorship and the tight control of information is essential. The board has less to lose.

I can't believe anyone would consider their removal. I've never heard anyone say, "I want to live like such a scumbag they erase my existence after I'm gone," and I don't think that of Salem.

I love Rob Ford, it's just an example of enabling. I thought the amish valued education.

What the fuck are you talking about? Every post gets worse? Pretty disrespectful? When a woman who can't control her caloric intake and values that weakness to the extent she expects to get paid like a legal expert for renting out her corpulence sarcastically belittles the death of a much hotter girl with equally bad impulse control but a much more realistic sense of her time's value, shit is beyond pretty disrespectful. I say the tone has improved.
I was just saying that I think the way the OP went about the post was rude, and for people to keep posting about this girls lifestyle choices is rude as well. She is gone, and not able to defend herself. People were made aware of her passing, and I feel like that should be the end of the discussion. I feel this thread should be closed, as well as her reviews.
Victoria Anne is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:10 AM   #26
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
I was just saying that I think the way the OP went about the post was rude, and for people to keep posting about this girls lifestyle choices is rude as well. She is gone, and not able to defend herself. People were made aware of her passing, and I feel like that should be the end of the discussion. I feel this thread should be closed, as well as her reviews.
yep ...soooooo rude to ever comment about a ..."lifestyle choice" ...cause flushin yerself down the shitter is now a ...lifestyle

...and glad you "feel" so much bout what others should ...discuss

...close the threads an make it all go ...bye bye
Old 11-05-2014, 07:53 AM   #27
Guest041919-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 147018
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
please..lets be kind in regards to those have passed...no need for "inyourface" ...smh..
compassion goes a long way...
Your right AJ. We should not speak harshly of those who have passed. Just because she had her issues does not mean she was not a good person.
Now she is at peace and no longer dealing with her struggle.

And I agree, Her reviews should be closed to comments.
Guest041919-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 08:02 AM   #28
clearlylost
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Since she only has 2 reviews - maybe a way to get attention?
clearlylost is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 08:06 AM   #29
Guest041919-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 228158
My ECCIE Reviews

oy.
Guest041919-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:55 PM   #30
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1