Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2023, 04:08 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You don't get it. You're eaten up with hatred, obsessed with trashing not just trumpy but anyone who defends him or says anything even remotely positive about him. Such an obsession is unhealthy, pathological and irrational. It puts you into a "cult" of your own... the Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) cult. Not a Biden cult, but a TDS cult.

Read your second paragraph. It's filled with exaggeration and hyperbole. Nobody "worships" trump. Yeah, everyone knows he exaggerates. Did trumpers believe him when he said Mexico would pay for the wall? Of course not. As Salena Zito noted back in 2016, "the press takes him literally but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously but not literally."

People like you and the MSM are so insecure you seem to have a deep psychological NEED to look down on trump voters as ignorant "ultra MAGA" dingbats. I have news for you. The people you lash out against aren't stupid. Most of them have common sense, unlike the Beltway crowd. They can smell your contempt & condescension a mile away, and it's NOT a vote-getter. But hey, feel free to keep hillary out there saying they all need to be "reprogrammed". Losing elections through insults is her specialty.

Btw - I drive around the suburbs and small WPA towns all the time. I have yet to see anyone with "ten political signs" from 2016 in their yard. Nor do I see all those bumper stickers that obviously trigger you. Are you sure you live in Pittsburgh?

I'm ULTRA MAGA Gurl and i double liked this post.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 04:12 PM   #17
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You can triple it or quadruple it and it still won't refute what I said in my original post. Cult 45 is a thing, and there is no democrat equivalent.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 04:23 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
You can triple it or quadruple it and it still won't refute what I said in my original post. Cult 45 is a thing, and there is no democrat equivalent.

lusty's right. you guys are dangerously obsessed with this so-called "MAGA Cult". which doesn't exist. someone who supports Trump is not a cult member. i support Trump, as you know. so am i in a cult?

from lusty's post ..

As Salena Zito noted back in 2016, "the press takes him literally but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously but not literally."

you might want to go with the latter here ..

i find it amusing all the things posted about this so-called cult and Trump. racist, xenophobe, homophobic, etc yet you can't seem to post anything to back up these claims. you sound more paranoid about Trump than Richard Nixon in 1972

bahahahhaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 04:37 PM   #19
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I'm never gonna say whether a forum member is in the MAGA cult. I know you'd love for me too so that you can report me, but I'm speaking in general terms about a political phenomenon unlike any that I've ever seen before. It's a cult. It's weird as hell.

Many of his supporters take him literally. They love it when he says things like "Donald Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States." They loved it when he told a congresswoman to go back to (Africa). They loved it when he made the racist mischaracterizations of the Mexicans. They loved it when he repeatedly questioned the birth certificate of the first black president. They loved it when he falsely disparaged the "central park 5" even after they were exonerated by DNA evidence. They loved it when he repeatedly called our great cities shitholes. They believed him when he lied over and over about the election being rigged. They denied he was trying to rig the election when he was on a phone recording trying to pressure an election official to find the exact number of votes that he needed to overturn the state.
Old 10-28-2023, 05:12 PM   #20
Chase7
Valued Poster

Facts
- The country has become more divided under Biden
- The economy is much worse. The economy was great under Trump.
- The country is being invaded by illegals now for one purpose, to be used for future votes at everyone’s expense. This is pure evil and will one day undo America into a third world country
- No wars under Trump now we have two
- The FBI has been weaponized against conservative Americans
- The DOJ has been weaponized against conservative Americans
- Liberal District Attorneys and Judges are being used to effect the next election against Trump
- January 6th is pure propaganda. Pelosi was in charge of security and the FBI was involved in it

What I like to stress is, once we have a one party system, the liberals will come after the rest of us just like they are Trump, if you don’t back them.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 05:15 PM   #21
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

None of those are facts other than the wars, nor do they have anything to do with this thread.
Old 10-28-2023, 05:20 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/36671

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/36672

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/36673

If this is a “Cult”, I’m all for it.

But you voted for, and still support Biden. What’s that make you?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 05:21 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Facts
- The country has become more divided under Biden
- The economy is much worse. The economy was great under Trump.
- The country is being invaded by illegals now for one purpose, to be used for future votes at everyone’s expense. This is pure evil and will one day undo America into a third world country
- No wars under Trump now we have two
- The FBI has been weaponized against conservative Americans
- The DOJ has been weaponized against conservative Americans
- Liberal District Attorneys and Judges are being used to effect the next election against Trump

What I like to stress is, once we have a one party system, the liberals will come after the rest of us just like they are Trump, if you don’t back them.

^^ I think your comments are very much on point. Thank you for reinforcing tommy's post #5 in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
If you're not appalled by many of the things Biden has done over the past 3 years, you have no business calling yourself a proud American.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 05:29 PM   #24
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
None of those are facts other than the wars, nor do they have anything to do with this thread.
Yes they all have to do with this thread. Those are why I support Trump!

You never see me post hate. I typically try to make liberals see Trump is all of America not just conservatives.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 05:46 PM   #25
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Back on topic please
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 05:49 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Back on topic please
Not sure what the topic is. Trump voters (Cult 45) vrs Biden voters perhaps? That just begs for insults. Or just a flame starting thread. Just lock it.
Old 10-28-2023, 06:27 PM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

I thought the topic was cults... and whose voters are more cult-like.

It's really just a crude put-down or slur to say all (insert target here) voters belong to a "cult". The word conjures up Moonies and those who drank Jimmy Jones' kool-aid in 1979 Guyana. It puts down people you disagree with by likening them to unthinking robots. It's a slur that serves no useful purpose... except perhaps to give the issuer the emotional satisfaction of feeling superior to an unthinking robot.

I'm done with this thread.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 06:35 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I thought the topic was cults and whose voters are more cult-like.

Frankly, it's really just a crude put-down or slur to say all (insert hate target) voters belong to a "cult". The word conjures up Moonies and those who drank Jimmy Jones' kool-aid in 1979 Guyana. It puts down people you disagree with as being unthinking robots. It's a slur that serves no useful purpose except to give the issuer a feeling of emotional satisfaction for being superior to an unthinking robot.

I'm done with this thread.
Exactly. I said as much in my first post in this thread. That being said, Cult 45 members are winning!!!!

God blessed me with a curious mind.

I am curious as to how well Ronny “Not My Bonny” DeSanctimonious, Nikki “Tricky” Haley, and Tim “I Love Timmies” Scotty are sleeping tonight???

Likely not too well.

I do not think much about Swamy. He is swampy.

Nor do I think too much about Chris “I Love Pizza And Doughnuts” Christie!!!

Who is left to oppose to President Trump???

Ada???

Bobby Jr.???

Bribes???

I won’t think about them either as I believe they and their “campaigns” are dead in the water.

Dead is dead.

Always has been.

Always will be.

Just sayin.’

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law

#FIX2020
Old 10-29-2023, 06:11 AM   #29
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/36671

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/36672

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/36673

If this is a “Cult”, I’m all for it.

But you voted for, and still support Biden. What’s that make you?

Thanks for participating. It makes me a guy who simply voted for the lesser of two evils. I don't praise Biden. I don't have Biden signs in my yard. Never have. I don't have Biden stickers on my car. Never have. I don't have FDJT signs in my yard. Never have. If he tells a lie, I don't believe it. If he says something stupid, I say it was stupid. If he does something messed up, I disagree with it. I haven't rushed the capitol. I haven't believed thousands of lies.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:13 AM   #30
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Yes they all have to do with this thread. Those are why I support Trump!

You never see me post hate. I typically try to make liberals see Trump is all of America not just conservatives.
Why you support Trump does nothing to defend others who's "support" rises to the level of cult following. You may not be in the cult, but they are.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women