Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
str529john
Gaining Momentum

Default The guys in Texas are SPOILED ROTTEN

I don't wanna sound like a cheap asshole or nothing cause theres really no set rate for the hobbiest market but man the women here in Vegas are charging 2-3 time the rate they charge in Texas an the services are well below the Texas standards...........If you guys wanna take a hobby vacation I recommend a trip to Houston , Dallas , or Austin.........not to mention the upselling an B&S going on in this town is out of control.........if your gonna spend 500-600 in this town for a session might as well drive the 90 miles to Parhump an know what your getting.........Gonna be slowing my hobbying down from twice a week to once or twice a month at these rates an most dont offer incalls whats up with that????
Just my 2 cents felt like venting sorry ladies..........:mfr_ omg:
str529john is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:57 AM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Wow Sir! You really need to revise where you are shopping.
Ladies......you're up
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:15 PM   #3
YourKinkyMILF
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66676
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree... Where exactly are you looking? Because it surely isn't on here or other review sites. There are PLENTY of ladies in Vegas who offer superior service that are well reviewed and they don't charge 500, 600 per session. No bait and switch, none of that nonsense. Vegas has a large number of providers who are at the top of their game and their rates are reflective of that. If you want to be upsold, feel free to go to Pahrump. Everything is covered and you will walk out having spent an arm and a leg, for a less, if any, verifiable performance. And to touch on the lack of incall.... Again, where are you looking? A lot of ladies have an incall option. You have a tremendous amount of resources at your fingertips to avoid an unhappy ending. It's just perplexing how SO many guys are on the reviews sites and are obviously familiar with them, and still get on here and "vent". As it was said on another thread with a Texan provider complaining about the rates... You can lead a horse to water but can't make them drink.
YourKinkyMILF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:20 PM   #4
lorshafantasy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Wow Sir! You really need to revise where you are shopping.
Ladies......you're up
a
lorshafantasy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #5
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just a question: Do you ask TX providers why they don't charge more? I bet you don't. Vegas is NOT TExas or anywhere else, so why would you expect the rates to be the same. As for your complaints about service: Are you choosing well-regarded, reputable providers with many great reviews attesting to their skill and professionalism? If not, you are getting exactly what YOU chose so how can you complain?

Ladies should NEVER take advice on their rates from someone who benefits from the rates being LOWER. Like any other business, we can charge whatever we want. Independent providers have the same bills as you do (rent, food, car note, etc.) in addition to overhead specific to our industry (condoms, lube, massage oil, incall, advertising, website maintenance, photography, hair/nails, waxing, tanning, etc.) Also, the cost of living here is steadily increasing. Why shouldn't a well-reviewed, reputable provider be able to decide her rates as she sees fit? If $500-$600 is too much, you need to choose a lady with a lower rate. There are many great providers in the $200-$400 price range. If you just want the cheapest you can find, you can have that, too.

Overall, I have noticed a negative shift in the attitude of hobbyists. A few years ago, time with a provider was considered a treat or a gift to oneself, and gents would save up for the lady they REALLY wanted to see if she was more than he could casually afford. Now, with this influx of girls with very low rates, guys have gotten used to paying less than $200, being able to hobby multiple times a month and have become bitter, and even hateful toward ladies who charge more. We've been accused of having "golden pussy syndrome" and thinking we're better than other people.

Since when did hobbying become a right? I thought it was a luxury you indulged in when you could afford it. Nobody wants to save up to see the quality girl anymore. Guys want to beat us into submission and lower rates with their unkind words and nasty attitudes. I, for one, have HAD IT. If you really believe there is NO quality difference at higher rates, DON'T PAY IT! But, stop the bitching about the rates.

Go online and pick unreviewed girls with ridiculously cheap rates, or better yet go down to the ho stroll. The prices are about the same, and you can cut out all that pesky screening.

Rant Over.
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #6
Midwest Kid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Always amazes me

If you don't do your research you end up with what you end up with. I have been very fortunate to have met wonderful ladies in Vegas and never, and I mean Never, dealt with any upsell. 90% of the time my dates have been so far and above what I expected it took me a day to recuperate. Fact is I will be popping out there next weekend and I can guarantee the ones I have made appts with will again leave me breathless and totally drained.....

MWK
Midwest Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #7
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

First, complaining that Vegas isn't Houston is like going to Chile's and complaining it's not Applebee's. Both Vegas and Houston have some very beautiful ladies that go above and beyond the call of duty. I tell everyone where ever they go take the time to get to know the people. Spend some time doing research and ask for advice from the locals. There's ladies in Houston that charge $300 that aren't with two nickels. But dudes continue to see and then complain about the service.

I look forward to my time in Vegas and trying out a few of the sexy ladies. I'll be in Vegas july 24 to Aug 8.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #8
erica_love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 60618
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Our Rates!!

If you can afford me or the next girl ....MOVE ON!!!

I 100% agree with Rani, this use to be a privilege now with the lower rates going on we are looked at like villains.

Oh and where are your reviews Mr??? I mean if you encountered such horrible experiences in Vegas and GREAT ones in TX.
erica_love is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #9
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This same topic regarding Texas was brought up on the another board a few weeks ago about rates and the ladies here in Vegas.Texas is Texas and Vegas is Vegas.Vegas is known to be a fun party spot with plenty of hot ladies to choose from.In no way can you compare Texas to Vegas too may variables.As others have said I do not know where you are looking for ladies at here in Vegas obviously in the wrong spot.There are many well-reviewed ladies here.You have to do your research but to tell providers we need to lower our rates or even mention rates in comparison to another city is dead wrong!!

While you said you don't mean to come off cheap that is how it sounds.Why would you suggest driving out in the middle of nowhere to know what you are getting?You are on a review site there are many review sites some more popular than others that have many Vegas ladies that have fantastic reviews,offer incall,and are nowhere near the rates you mentioned.Pay the money to read the whole reviews and start your search.I am also getting tired of hearing about Vegas rates.if you want to go and find you a lady who is cheap do that just do not come back and cry foul when it does not go your way.Sounds like someone did not do their research and got caught up in the Vegas agency B&S ads.
Just my .02
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #10
Casey-Lee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36275
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry that these guys feel this way and I too would love to know where they are shopping. The last time I checked, I had an incall and my incall rates were 300. I hardly see that as being over the top and my reviews are really good!
Casey-Lee is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #11
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Texas isn't as nearly as good as it was 8 to 10 years ago. Also Texas and Vegas are 2 completely different places. I hope to meet a few of the sexy ladies in Vegas, fall in love, get married at some Elvis wedding chapel, then get it anulled. That sounds like a fun trip.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:31 PM   #12
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
I hope to meet a few of the sexy ladies in Vegas, fall in love, get married at some Elvis wedding chapel, then get it anulled. That sounds like a fun trip.

I will be there Thursday I AM GAME FOR THE ELVIS WEDDING will you wear the side burns PLEASE........................ .....
BUT CAN YOU HAVE SEX ALL NIGHT AND STILL GET IT ANULLED????????
just wonfering.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #13
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Actually I've had a few clients of mine tell me about their experiences in Vegas. It was all the same thing: the ladies ask the men if they would like to take them shopping! LOL. Just out of the blue, a shopping request. They also send emails to the men complaining about the rent coming up and if they could please wire $150 or so. As if these men owed them anything after the appointment. ALL men deleted the emails and none took the girls shopping. But I've heard these women in Vegas are like vultures. Just what the men have told me. But hey, what do you expect in Sin City, right? Have one hand on the boob and one hand on your wallet LOL!
Dear OP, in a week or so you'll probably be getting an email asking to wire rent money.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #14
erica_love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 60618
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Actually I've had a few clients of mine tell me about their experiences in Vegas. It was all the same thing: the ladies ask the men if they would like to take them shopping! LOL. Just out of the blue, a shopping request. They also send emails to the men complaining about the rent coming up and if they could please wire $150 or so. As if these men owed them anything after the appointment. ALL men deleted the emails and none took the girls shopping. But I've heard these women in Vegas are like vultures. Just what the men have told me. But hey, what do you expect in Sin City, right? Have one hand on the boob and one hand on your wallet LOL!
Dear OP, in a week or so you'll probably be getting an email asking to wire rent money.
I am not saying that hasnt happened, but obviously like many of us have already said. You go looking in the wrong damn places you will get a bad experience. If you go to sites like this and see the well reviewed and recommended Vegas ladies then you will have a wonderful time!!

ANDDDDDD!!! You can not compare Vegas to other places. There are SEVERAL ladies that come here from other cities just to try to rip guys off!!! Its a different beast out there. So in most cases those ladies DO NOT live here!!!!

Basically if you are a provider you should know fucking better anyways to even mention that Vegas ladies are like vultures!!! DO YOUR DAMN HOMEWORK...STOP FUCKIN CRYIN!!

As a matter of fact... ladies lets stop feeding these people that have nothing better to do. The more we reply the more they come. So lets just no reply to their foolishness. And that goes for the guys too!!!

NO MORE REPLIES TO OUR RATES!! Let them talk to themselves.
erica_love is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #15
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_love View Post
I am not saying that hasnt happened, but obviously like many of us have already said. You go looking in the wrong damn places you will get a bad experience. If you go to sites like this and see the well reviewed and recommended Vegas ladies then you will have a wonderful time!!

ANDDDDDD!!! You can not compare Vegas to other places. There are SEVERAL ladies that come here from other cities just to try to rip guys off!!! Its a different beast out there. So in most cases those ladies DO NOT live here!!!!

Basically if you are a provider you should know fucking better anyways to even mention that Vegas ladies are like vultures!!! DO YOUR DAMN HOMEWORK...STOP FUCKIN CRYIN!!

As a matter of fact... ladies lets stop feeding these people that have nothing better to do. The more we reply the more they come. So lets just no reply to their foolishness. And that goes for the guys too!!!

NO MORE REPLIES TO OUR RATES!! Let them talk to themselves.
Look, all I'm saying is that several of my clients had the same thing to say about their experiences in Vegas. I'm sure not EVERYONE out there is like that. But according to the men I spoke to, those were the types of women they met. I also had another fella tell me there are men handing out flyers trying to solicite women, right on the street. Respond or don't respond to me, I don't care. I am just telling you what my clients told me. If it's not true, then you have nothing to worry about. Just keep providing in whatever fashion works for you. But obviously theres some ground to what I'm saying, I mean, the OP started this thread, ya know, not me. For the record, I don't think providers should lower their rates. It's a hard job as it is. And Vegas does have a reputation for being low brow, thats why it's called sin city. So I don't know why what my clients say would offend you in any way. I wasn't too shocked by it. LV is not a wholesome place. So you can't exactly expect too many wholesome people. Go watch the movie "striptease." LOL
incognito isis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women