Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2011, 08:40 AM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
This is Elisabeth speaking and not the moderator Elisabeth.

Although I know a few fun ladies who pretend to be mother and daughter, and that's fine, I find it a real personal issue if a REAL mother and daughter were working together and ahhhh...interacting with each other in a sexual manner.

... But the mother/daughter thing just gives me a yuck factor that just doesn't sit well at all.

Sorry.
elizabeth, no need to be or feel sorry about your thoughts on this.

but what is it about mother & daughter interacting together w/ a man or another woman that makes you go "yuck"?
do you get the same feeling when you think about sister & sister or sister & brother?
if not, what is it about mother/daughter??

if they're both into it, are comfortable with it, know where the boundaries are, etc., why does it give you a "yuck" feeling?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:16 AM   #17
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hmm, part of me says eww incest, and part of me says if the mom / daughter were not interacting with each other but with the guy could be hot. I was lucky enough to experience a MILF who was a few years older than I, then a few weeks later enjoyed her daughter also. I think the daughter was in her late 20's and both encounters were a one on one. I know the mom knew, but I am not sure about the daughter.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #18
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I have been with a mom and two of her daughters, one on one. They all knew and talked about one another. The two sisters play together but the mom does not play with the daughters. Two of the three were great with the third being good. The mom was the best IMHO>

It is all good.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:41 PM   #19
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Anyone have an interest in a Mother/Daughter scenerio?

Oh hell yeah I have some interest in it!!!!!!
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #20
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

This is as close as I ever have come to doing this combo: Maybe 10 years ago or longer, when I was an active drunk I would go to a dive establishment here in Tulsa, just off Admiral and Lewis. The daughter was Brandi and she was maybe 18-19 and her mom was Nikki - in her 40s. Both were dancers/strippers in the place. The booths were very well hidden in dark areas where I would sort of sit on one seat in the booth, my back to the wall and Brandi in the same seat would remove her boots or heels and I would worship her feet, suck her toes and Nikki in the seat across from us would be giving me an awesome footjob, stoking my unit with her sexy, smooth soles as I worshipped her daughter's size 5 feet. It never took long with this M & D combo, for me to have an explosive cum shot all over Nikki's lovely feet. Of course we would often reverse this combination to achieve the same creamy result! I often wonder what happened to them and I regret I never had the chance to play with them both BCD!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #21
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Solemate,

The Mommy/Daughter thing was kinda creeping me out, but your story is pretty fucking hott. I gotta say, bravo man. Now, I gotta go find some relief.

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #22
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
Solemate,

The Mommy/Daughter thing was kinda creeping me out, but your story is pretty fucking hott. I gotta say, bravo man. Now, I gotta go find some relief.

PPE
Glad you enjoyed it PPE and I got a chubby reliving those memories as I composed the Thread. I must say I enjoy my fetish experiences now (and many other aspects of the sexual experiences I come across) as much or even more than I did back then. The difference now is I am sober and have been so for almost a decade!
Old 04-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #23
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Glad you enjoyed it PPE and I got a chubby reliving those memories as I composed the Thread. I must say I enjoy my fetish experiences now (and many other aspects of the sexual experiences I come across) as much or even more than I did back then. The difference now is I am sober and have been so for almost a decade!

congratulations on your sobriety, and it is good to hear that your fetish experiences are even more enjoyable now.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #24
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Hell Yea... I'm interested in the Twin thing too... Damn
DFWRaven is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #25
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

SoleMate,

Bravo again, that is an amazing thing staying sober that long.....

And yes, Chubbys all around......

I am not a bit foot man, I do love heels, but the image in my mind rocks on that one. I will add that to my pic set ideas....

Now twins, yes I am a red blooded male and yes I would love ot do that one....

PPE

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:48 PM   #26
southerngentleman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

About three years ago I was out at a dance club, and an older lady told me she had watched me dancing....and I was a very good dancer. This lady, probably near sixty years of age, also was a good dancer....and horny as well. She began flirting and speaking suggestively. Finally she said, "Oh come on. Come home with me and we will do the mother/daughter deed."

Well I admit I was interested, and with some reluctance followed her home. She was waiting anxiously at the garage door when I slowly walked up. She unlocked the door and called, "Mother! I've got one!"

Now....that was YUCK!!!
southerngentleman is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:47 PM   #27
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well......l we are more about pleasing the guy...sometimes I watch the daughter to make sure she gets it right,,,sometimes we assist each other in double pleasing the guy...sometimes she watches me to learn advanced techniques. We really don't consider it incest....It can be a fun time for all involved.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:26 AM   #28
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Thanks to both Ms. Hart (23) and PPE (25)! I am not an AA fanatic but I realize that maintaining sobriety after 40 years of boozing it...well, that is the most important accomplishment I can achieve for myself on a daily basis. Now it is enough for me to Hobby joyously and often - and be able to maintain my running and competition in that sport of choice! Off topic, I know! Anyway, to each and all have a great day!

SM62
Old 04-26-2011, 06:34 AM   #29
Jessy Stone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2453
My ECCIE Reviews

YUCK!
Jessy Stone is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:02 AM   #30
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Personally, I just don't get the yuck factor. While technically it is incest, I don't put it into the same category as dad/daughter; son/mother or brother/sister. For me, the yuck part is introducing the male family member into the equation.

Having said that and to answer the original question, yes, I would be interested in a threesome with a real mom and daughter team. I think it would add some interesting dynamics to the encounter which would benefit me For instance, would the mother assume a more dominant role in order to show her daughter how much more experienced mommy dearest is. Or, would the daughter go extremely kinky to show her mother that daughter dearest isn't all that innocent. I think it would be fun. Question is, are there any mom/daughter teams really out there
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women