Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47505
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Did Donald Trump with his authority force the development of three vaccines before leaving office?
Of course, he did that in record time and to the benefit of the world. 14 63.64%
No, the vaccine was going to be developed anyway by someone. 7 31.82%
I'm an idiot and can't understand the question or the answer. 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2022, 09:04 AM   #91
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Thank you for another chance (just one of a seemingly endless list of opportunities) to prove you wrong. And if you're going to assist people, tell the truth.

Biden has sponsored 42 bills that were enacted. McConnell has sponsored 28.
Maybe you should show some proof you're right about the number of bills Biden sponsored. Oh wait, I just proved you (and whoever is included in your "us") wrong.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/mem...h_biden/300008

Since you did so well on that first section, why would you do better on the second one? Either you don't have a clue (like your total of Biden bills) or you think what has happened in the last 11 months is nothing. Biden has gotten legislation through congress as well as signing executive orders. Don't know what it is? No surprise there.
I'll give you a start so y'all don't look stupid. Try this one.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021...cutive-orders/

Of course this won't stop your claims he hasn't done anything. Just like the AZ audit didn't stop your claims of election fraud.
Trump pencil whipped a bunch of shit and tried to eliminate health insurance for millions of people. What was he going to replace ACA with?
Nothing.
He passed "tax reform" which benefited himself and other very rich people.
Why would I argue with someone who pushes the "big lie"? Why would I argue with someone who makes claims without checking easily accessible information about sponsoring bills?
Didn't Trump have a future felon for his first national security advisor? How many months.....I mean weeks did he last?
Well put!

+1
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:39 PM   #92
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Biden's been a sad ABSOLUTE Disaster!

And almost ALL of America surely knows it!

... That's the reason Sleepy Joe's poll numbers
are in the shithouse.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 05:36 PM   #93
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Biden's approval rating is higher than Trump's was at this number of days in office.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Biden's been a sad ABSOLUTE Disaster!

And almost ALL of America surely knows it!

... That's the reason Sleepy Joe's poll numbers
are in the shithouse.

### Salty
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 05:38 PM   #94
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Biden's approval rating is higher than Trump's was at this number of days in office.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/

if you say so .. munchie
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 08:47 PM   #95
VerySkeptical
BANNED

You're right. Because I said so. I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't checked.
I'm going to go back through your posts and see why "munchie" still lives in your head. Some how a claim coming from a "big lie" guy doesn't mean much.
Everybody knows when you say "If you say so" means you have no credible input or one of your girlfriends got caught lying again.
Why don't you just say the "you're rubber and I'm glue" mantra?

QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1062701850]if you say so .. munchie[/QUOTE]
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 08:49 PM   #96
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You're right. Because I said so. I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't checked.
I'm going to go back through your posts and see why "munchie" still lives in your head. Some how a claim coming from a "big lie" guy doesn't mean much.
Everybody knows when you say "If you say so" means you have no credible input or one of your girlfriends got caught lying again.
Why don't you just say the "you're rubber and I'm glue" mantra?

QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1062701850]if you say so .. munchie
[/QUOTE]

How you been munch?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 04:34 AM   #97
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wow you know how to use google

Probably soiled your pants when you saw the number 42

Women and children protection bills repeated over and over. Did Joe ever get them right or just extending the bill. What does reauthorization or extension Act mean?

Crime Bills, good for Joe, I’m all for crime prevention, not so much his V.P. who declared he was a racist. Where was Joe when the country was burning this summer, talking about defunding the police. How times change.

Then there are the blockbusters, 2 bills to correct a map, bills designating Mammograph Month or Day along with Crime Victims, Telecommunications, Education and Sharing, National Sheriff’s Assoc. anniversary, Harriet Tubman Day, Fight against Drug Week, National Aplastic Anemia Awareness Week, Nicholas Copernicus Week. WOW Real impact legislation. LMAO

I guess I should have stated "meaningful bills" or didn't you read the titles and descriptions.
You could cut that list of 42 to maybe 10.

And you’re bragging about "Executive Orders"

Most deal with Coronavirus. How’s that working out for us. Over 1,000,000 infection the other day, 2000+ deaths everyday. With 3 vaccines he’s surpassed 2020 death count. Trump had a big mouth, but old Joe surpassed him on how he would solve the virus.

His own V.P. clearly stated a week or two ago they didn’t even see Omnicron coming.

Let’s not forget the “test kits” Joe says they aren’t even ordered yet, but you can drive over to Walgreen’s and get one for $23.

Immigration, not only did he have to reinstate Trump’s policy that his “executive order” rescinded. Then he get on national T.V. an states everyone should get vaccinated, while shipping unvaccinated migrants all over the country. Joe the infector. One of the bills he helped pass in Congress dealt with “border security” lol

Economy, talk to the middle class and poor people. But there’s the “Market” correct, which benefits him and other rich people.

National Security, O.K.

Equity, payback for votes to appease the far left. Why didn’t he address these issues while in Congress or as V.P.? He had 40+ years. Not one of his bills in Congress deals with equity, but we do have Nicholas Copernicus Week

As long as executive orders are legal Biden can do whatever doesn't take approval of Congress.

I don't believe I asked you to argue with me. I requested that you tell me what Briden has accomplished in the last 11 months that would convince me I voted for the wrong person.

Why would I argue with someone who who doesn’t even read the “links” he posts. Makes claims without checking easily accessible information about bills?

I asked the same question in August before the presidential election. And got the same answer you just gave me. Nothing

He did get the infrastructure bill passed. While he was begging Putin and the Saudi’s to increase oil production.

The ACA healthcare, I'll admit don't know much about it, not involved, but do read alot about broken promises and increased cost. Poor people and existing diseases need coverage, but a lot of people declined participation. It still needs some work

Quote:
Thank you for another chance (just one of a seemingly endless list of opportunities) to prove you wrong. And if you're going to assist people, tell the truth.

Biden has sponsored 42 bills that were enacted. McConnell has sponsored 28.
Maybe you should show some proof you're right about the number of bills Biden sponsored. Oh wait, I just proved you (and whoever is included in your "us") wrong.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/mem...h_biden/300008

Since you did so well on that first section, why would you do better on the second one? Either you don't have a clue (like your total of Biden bills) or you think what has happened in the last 11 months is nothing. Biden has gotten legislation through congress as well as signing executive orders. Don't know what it is? No surprise there.
I'll give you a start so y'all don't look stupid. Try this one.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021...cutive-orders/

Of course this won't stop your claims he hasn't done anything. Just like the AZ audit didn't stop your claims of election fraud.
Trump pencil whipped a bunch of shit and tried to eliminate health insurance for millions of people. What was he going to replace ACA with?
Nothing.
He passed "tax reform" which benefited himself and other very rich people.
Why would I argue with someone who pushes the "big lie"? Why would I argue with someone who makes claims without checking easily accessible information about sponsoring bills?
Didn't Trump have a future felon for his first national security advisor? How many months.....I mean weeks did he last?
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 09:24 AM   #98
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Tman, ACA was rammed thru congress without any republican support using some dodgy legislative procedures. It did some things but its broken by design. Change one part of the bill, u break a related part elsewhere in the bill. Its a very complicated, and convoluted bill that helps no one.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 09:29 AM   #99
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

TM just spanked VS into oblivion!!!!
:th umbup:
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women