Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #61
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Ok Rain. You have to make me a promise. If I ever have the pleasure of spending time with you that bad boy your wearing right there has to stay in another room. As a matter of fact I would rather you go put in your car till we are done. Lololololol. I can just see your confidence, there is no doubt in my mind that you know exactly how to work it.

Damn you are lookin good there.

lol-Deal baby!
{but I can accomplish your signature line...lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #62
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Always felt that if I'm interested in sticking my dick in a woman's ass I shouldn't be inconsiderate when/if she wants to do the same thing to me. That's how it's worked for me since I was 20. However, when it comes (sp?) to a Mistress or Dominatrix it's usually not part of her reportoire, since the thrill of being with a woman with this particular set of skills is to be submissive and subservient not only to her desires but also to explore some of what you might not do with a regular/standard Provider.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #63
SPEEDRACERV
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I need to meet with Rain when she comes to Dallas! She wont have to leave that in the car!
SPEEDRACERV is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #64
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Yes Dallas Rain is a true Pro when it cumes to thrusting with her strap on.....I love to watch her pound those boys ass's.......And If Im the lucky girl getting to suck their Cock while she is doing.............Well then, YUM YUM!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #65
Tittylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Okay, so are you implying that most men don't do this with their SO's or rather the toys belong to the couple vs just him?
"most men don't do this with their SO?"

Heck no matter what I ask for, the answer is no. About once per month I might be graced with DATY followed by mish. If I don't pop in 5 minutes or less, she wants to know what's wrong, and lets me know my time is up. No other activities/positions will be considered. I've tried everything, wining, dining, gifts, flowers, romantic getaways, you name it. That's why I'm here. If toys or anything else "adult" were found, it would be bad. Really bad.
Tittylover is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #66
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Wink Strapons....gotta love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
quote--
You sometimes have to think outside the box........Life is too short not to explore it all.

AMEN!!

Dallas that looks so familiar and sure brings back some nice memories of you and Ms Athena....mmmmm
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #67
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmmm I luv me some Ms Athena and Cumalot!

Ms Athena can surely rock your world & back!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #68
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Aneros (http://www.aneros.com/aneros_mgx.php...FS2htgodzlmmZQ)

Insert and apply Hitachi Magic Wand ( http://www.exoticwonderland.com/hita...FWlgTAodRxg8bQ)

Proceed with BBBJ...much better with a two girl staff (pun intended)

Also LOVE the Feeldoe (https://www.feeldoe.com/page6.html) although current HGF prefers strapon. The prostrate release is body shaking and I enjoy the gender bender thing with her hips banging my ass, so Bend Over Boyfriend is OK with me.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #69
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your speaking my language here.......Apply magic wand to Cock while vibrator in ass, and mouth licking head..........Results: Lots of Cum!!
Old 04-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #70
LuckJack
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

One up ya, girl with magic wand on aneros (inserted in ass) other girl with bullet vibrator in mouth and mouth covering just head. I found out that I can speak Tibetan and levitate myself. Thank you Lindsey and Jacxxx.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #71
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---Insert and apply Hitachi Magic Wand ( http://www.exoticwonderland.com/hita...FWlgTAodRxg8bQ)

that is where Ms Athena excells!
Old 04-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #72
LuckJack
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Two girls, strapons ,magic wands and me the combinations and permutations are damn near infinite! Next week it is going to be three girls, all that and Lindsey's red room will become again the Convent of the Twisted Sister, the order will add another devotee. I will report in the realm if I am able to summon the strength.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #73
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Thumbs up Envy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
Two girls, strapons ,magic wands and me the combinations and permutations are damn near infinite! Next week it is going to be three girls, all that and Lindsey's red room will become again the Convent of the Twisted Sister, the order will add another devotee. I will report in the realm if I am able to summon the strength.
Three girls, three strapons and one lucky guy...nothing but envy here...love to hear the details...
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #74
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Well Cumalot, you have YET to handle 2 girls 2 strap ons..Think me and Dallas can make sure and take care of that one cum May................Ya think???
Old 04-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #75
LuckJack
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Three girls, three strapons and one lucky guy...nothing but envy here...love to hear the details...
I have been saving and getting ready to this so I am going to rub it in. Lindsey Lacy created this fantasy for me a few years ago. She has an S&M Chamber she calls the Red Room, has it all whips, chains, the big cross. Well she dresses like a nun and turns the rr into a convent candles Gregorian Chant on the player. Last year we brought Jacxxx into the order nun costume and all, of course she had to prove how depraved and naughty she was and there was a period of purification on the cross with a Violet Wand. Jacxxx and I have found a "naughty schoolgirl" playmate who is so good at role play and PSE skills we are presenting her to the order. Damn this is going to be fun.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women