Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Colombia - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2018, 02:42 PM   #1
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137
Default Medellin

I really did some exploring this, my 5th trip to medellin and thought I'd share some experiences and give some tips on visits there. first, I always stayed at the Mansion in MDE. Web is www.hotelmedellinm.com Rooms including tax are expensive for MDE about $()/night including taxes, etc. Breakfast is included in the price. They are the only place in MDE with chicas on site. The staff speaks english, which is rare for MDE, as outside there almost no one speaks english. There is usually a half dozen girls day, and about 20 at night. They have no set schedule for them, so it can vary. Perfect times for a visit there are Robert(the owners) BD party, 4th of July, Super Bowl, halloween. At those occasions there maybe 100-150 chicas on site with about 30-40 guys. M1 is the main building where the girls hang out & they have a downstairs bar at night called Le Cueva.
This building has 12 rooms. There is an annex up a giant hill 4 blocks away called M2. It's a very steep hill, but some guys prefer the quiet up there, & no chicas hang out there. Also only guests can come in. On occasion, they will let an outside guest no staying there in for a fee. Reservations to stay at the mansion need to be made in advance as they are usually booked. For special events up to a year in advance, most times at least 3 months in advance.
I did a walking tour of MDE www.realcitytours.com It was an interesting tour where the guide tells you the history & you visit the main part of the city surrounding Botero Plaza. A couple guys & I also ventured out on our own & visited Comuna 13 which used to be the most dangerous section of MDE. They have built a series of escalators there & you can see all types of wall graffiti. Very interesting sightseeing. On other thing we did was visit a coffee plantation. Only we didn't realize that we would spend 2-1/2 hours by horseback up & down 2 mountains to get there. LOL I don't ride horses, I bet on them!! It was quite an experience cause I haven't been on a horse for 50 years.
Lots of places to eat around MDE for cheap & it is a 1st world country with 3rd world rates. We always eat at a restaurant La Provencia the #1 restaurant in MDE on trip advisor. It is right next to the mansion, but requires reservations. Hard to get in.
Other things to explore in MDE. they have these places called casas, basically whorehouses where you go in & see a lineup of the chicas, then pick one. Couple places to recommend are New life & Energy.. New life can be as cheap as under $20 for a session & energy about $50. Forgot to tell you Mansion girls are about 50-65/session. The money rate is about 3K pesos/$. Couple strip clubs recommended are Fase Dos & The Girls(formerly LaIsla). Cost is about 200K or $70 for a session there including room which is next door.
Highly recommend exploring all around MDE. Felt safe wherever I went. Just don't go into El Cntro at night alone. There is an entertainment center of the city called Parque Lleras which has many bars, restaurants, youth hostels, etc. The mansion is located in the financial district of MDE, very high class. There are a couple nearby malls that are as good as if not better than any in the states.
huskerdude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women