Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2018, 02:23 PM   #31
stiffwood7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

U said it.right A71.
She got a heart..
stiffwood7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:27 PM   #32
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Taking things too serious around here will keep you on edge. Point proven. LOL.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:33 PM   #33
stiffwood7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Lol..oo yes ur RIGHT A71
stiffwood7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 05:28 PM   #34
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
Lmao! You take things to heart. Idgaf about your issues with being defensive, but don't get messy with me "doll" as you say. BTW, outing is an automatic ban of a year. Good try tho
Maybe it's time to put the wine down, you just sound bitter.

Carry on..
You are funny all I can do is LOL SO HARD AT YOU! YOU would know outing is a 1-year ban...amongst other things you do!

Think about it and nice try doll you're so cute... as for me I don't out and never will. So when you have facts get back at me I don't drink either 1 glass of wine does a body good try it sometime!

So I'm done with this convo because you're irrelevant in my world... carry on darling later toots! O and bitter no not at all for what nothing to be bitter about, you might be yourself and not try to be like others on the board heh ( you know who I mean Tootie)

Cendell M
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 05:31 PM   #35
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffwood7 View Post
said it.right A71.
She got a heart..
Thanks my doll face the biggest heart you could ever imagine

Muah!!!!
Old 03-18-2018, 06:00 PM   #36
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Taking things too serious around here will keep you on edge. Point proven. LOL.
Heh, you know me? O yeah, you sure ask a lot of me though Facts!

What a silly statement that is I'm not on edge BUT YOU SURE ARE ***WINK & Kisses***

Remember our private convo, chill girl im not trying to compete with you or anyone for that matter, no worries we are all here for ourselves put some pep in your step chica!

Everyone has a beautiful talent to offer find it don't compete I'm pretty content with my business sweets. xoxo babe!

Now time to relax after a long productive day
Old 03-18-2018, 06:42 PM   #37
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
You are funny all I can do is LOL SO HARD AT YOU! YOU would know outing is a 1-year ban...amongst other things you do!

Think about it and nice try doll you're so cute... as for me I don't out and never will. So when you have facts get back at me I don't drink either 1 glass of wine does a body good try it sometime!

So I'm done with this convo because you're irrelevant in my world... carry on darling later toots! O and bitter no not at all for what nothing to be bitter about, you might be yourself and not try to be like others on the board heh ( you know who I mean Tootie)

Cendell M
I'm always myself. You went off on me for NO REASON at all. I was simply stating the difference between patty and paddy.
Old 03-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #38
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Cendell M

No, that's a common fact. Please show me where I was banned for a year! LMAO! You sure think you know a lot about me. Go worry about yourself and not others.
Old 03-18-2018, 07:59 PM   #39
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^NO I don't put others in jeopardy, I don't ever ask about you to clients and I always give ref and as for the rest, enough said I don't need to go there, I watched it. Babydoll I'm not mad at you suck it up buttercup I have taken the good the bad and the ugly.

Now go back and re-read the quote I have no reason to come at you (hmm well) but I won't. I just think you have way to much time on your hands on this board thing trying to fit in, be you doll, see I can be nice, kind, & positive I am always me THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY. DOES it always work out looking good for me on the board? well hell no but I'm me will always be me kind, friendly, helpful UNTIL you try to fit in with your fakeness. UGH this is pointless just stop doing what you're doing and YOU & I won't have issues baby girl!

HOMEWORK: Try and think of the things I may have asked you(bells may go off or not) worth a shot!

P.S. YOU are not AR she one of a kind!!! Love that chick whoda thunk!

And once again I don't drink, wine a glass every blue moon, NOW CUT THAT SHIT THAT'S A SENSITIVE SUBJECT you might have a problem with me way bigger than this petty shit!

Done responding to you now night girl!
Old 03-18-2018, 08:04 PM   #40
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

I've been this way before I even knew AR, go back to when i joined and read my posts since you have so much time on your hands to "know so much about me,"- why even bring her up in this thread. Wtf? I don't try and fit in, I'm ALWAYS real and that's why people like yourself will have a problem with me. I speak my mind, and I've always been that way. Please don't try to compare me with someone else. That's just stupid. I'm happy being me, I don't need to be someone else. This fakeness shit you're talking about isn't for me. There's not one ounce of FAKE in me. My problem is I'm too REAL. LMAO!
Old 03-18-2018, 08:07 PM   #41
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
I'm just now coming home from the festivities. Fuck I'm still seeing like foooking double trying to take my drunk arse to sleep. Hooked up with sum bootiful Blondie's on Dem Tre bottles of hen and Dem two bottles of ciroc. Saw a few cutie provider ladas in da spot as well. Was going to send out an all points bulletin but Shine was strong in dat drank. The chiks dat came thru had a blast, and da chiks at the club in our section had a blast. Great night! Fancy red can we have St Paddy's day Eva week. And she wasn't there I just shouded ha out becuz she Irish. Anyhoo fellow eccos and eccas, lubs you'll and I'm about to pass out. Peace!!! Tomorrow, once again it's on!!
I guess we should rename this thread to: " That moment some people realized that ShinePro wasnt Black." And your girl too...they can have you both...real black people don't get too caught up in such a holiday. They don't celebrate Kwanza like this. So no I'm not fuckin with it. If Shine wasn't already White or a Woman I'd tell y'all to take him as one of your own since we don't need his kind.

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:09 PM   #42
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Alyssa, me you bcd once my Patna gives me my allowance boo boo.
Are you fucking your pimp? Lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:10 PM   #43
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Cendell M
Why did you reply then? LMAO! Crazy girl. Just tap out already.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:16 PM   #44
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

^^^^Heh... I'll wait, I'm ROTFFLMAO... "Fartbox" ring a bell. I bring AR up cuz we coo like that.POINT is proven (not in your mind) BUT JUST WAIT...

BYE SWEETIE

Que: in due time I'm sure> YOU really are actually a funny rascal

OK: Back on topic I think is Happy St.Patty Watty's Day :clove:

NO im playing Happy St. Patricks Day EVERYONE!
Old 03-18-2018, 08:24 PM   #45
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've been this way before I even knew AR, go back to when i joined and read my posts since you have so much time on your hands to "know so much about me,"- why even bring her up in this thread. Wtf? I don't try and fit in, I'm ALWAYS real and that's why people like yourself will have a problem with me. I speak my mind, and I've always been that way. Please don't try to compare me with someone else. That's just stupid. I'm happy being me, I don't need to be someone else. This fakeness shit you're talking about isn't for me. There's not one ounce of FAKE in me. My problem is I'm too blunt. LMAO!
God no no interest in reading about you thanks though unicorn. YOU old school whore damn it my bad didn't know you had all the knowledge & answers in whoring, I'm sorry is this what whale whores mean, oops I might get an infraction just kidding.
Heh...
Really I'm just joking with ya, a little fun never hurts anyone you're all good gurl calm down

Bwhahaha me tap out cuz you say so ha BOSS LADY! I GET RIGHT ON THAT! lol'd

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women