Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2018, 09:31 PM   #46
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryformesky View Post
And you're unusually outspoken on a thread about parasites.....i means pimps
Im sure you would be too if a person who you never met and truly never had any contact with EVER. Persist on calling you pimp. Idk why you don't think that's unusual, threatening or intimidating or flat out false.
That's the question you should be asking yourself.
But please don't cry for me Argentina
Old 03-17-2018, 09:53 PM   #47
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Thanks for the bump, BuxomBeauty. You are being tremendously helpful in exposing yourself, and it's appreciated. About the only other thing I could ask is if you'd invite your other two identities to post in here too, so that everyone will have the opportunity to compare and contrast, since it's a three headed wolf I've been talking about here.

Maybe when you release that Steele dossier that's you've pressured yourself to finish over the weekend all of our questions will be answered. Me and many others are clued to our laptops waiting with baited breath. Lmao

Don't fool yourself Spankyj. The bump is bc ppl love seeing you and Ginger get your assess clowned. Clowned like you've try to clown so many of the providers and hobbyist over the years. So I've heard.
Ginger Doll you are living proof that growing old doesnt necessarily mean you've grown up. Just out of curiosity do you think you have 500 more reviews left in you?

This woman has been ridden more times than Seattle Slew...Liar, Liar- Jim Carrey one of my ATF's.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:57 PM   #48
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
Maybe when you release that Steele dossier that's you've pressured yourself to finish over the weekend all of our questions will be answered. Me and many others are clued to our laptops waiting with baited breath. Lmao
Well, there sure are a lot of guys who have sent me a PM asking for the information. So I'd say you're right about that.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:18 AM   #49
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Whenever if someone wants to show any proof of assault then come forward with it. If anyone has seen a pimp or signs of a pimp show it. Bc is pimp thread part 6 now with no evidence of one.
Luckily for me (unluckily for you), I don't have to prove it, just make a compelling enough case that other people can look at the facts and decide they believe it. This will be done via PM, which is where eccie staff have expressed a preference for me to take it.

I'd actually prefer to do it in public because you would be unable to stop yourself from trying to refute it, and in my opinion. you talking about this is the single best way for people to be convinced of who you really are. You give yourself away in every post you write.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:14 AM   #50
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I commend you Spanky for being the good Shepard over the flock, they need protection from the ravenous wolves who will surely devour the hapless sheep. That’s the way nature made them to be apex predators. Sheep are peaceful animals that are content to eat grass and let the rancher fleece their wool. Many later become mutton at the end of the road. But they are blissfully unaware of their demise.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM   #51
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytricks View Post
I commend you Spanky for being the good Shepard over the flock, they need protection from the ravenous wolves who will surely devour the hapless sheep. That’s the way nature made them to be apex predators. Sheep are peaceful animals that are content to eat grass and let the rancher fleece their wool. Many later become mutton at the end of the road. But they are blissfully unaware of their demise.
I get tired of your "Alpha" schtick, to be honest. But whatever.

But let me get this straight - you seem to be expressing admiration for a pimp?
Old 03-18-2018, 10:30 AM   #52
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default A Note to All

The level of insults, general disrespect and blatant hostility has risen to an epidemic level.
As noted in the Guidelines quoted below, actions of this type are not permitted.
The subject of "Management" or "Pimps" is volatile and most often results in an impassioned; rather than logical and reasoned, response.

To address the subject of "Helpers", "Assistants", "Management" and "Pimps".
There are a larger number of Providers that fall under the influence of the above named job titles then Members would believe.
As stated in the Eccie Guidelines, there is a provision that would permit a Provider to employ the use of a "Helper" or "Assistant".
In some cases; but not all, these are just synonyms for "Management or "Pimps".

While it is repugnant that some of these "Members" may subject their "Employees" to physical or mental abuse.
It has also been reported that these individuals confiscate a portion of the Providers income under the guise of providing protection, screening, advertising support or retirement planning.
So long as they create no problems on Eccie, there is not a problem with them being members.

The Staff Members of Eccie are not the Hobby Police.

There are provisions in the Guidelines to allow the use of the board by those Providers and their "Support Staff" should she decide to use their services.
When known or discovered, their access to portions of the board are limited. (Both Female and Male members.)
Should it be discovered that they have violated the Guidelines, Staff will and does take the appropriate actions IAW the Guidelines.

Members are encouraged to report suspected violations of this type.
However, Members must temper their expectations of what actions Staff will take with the burden of proof.
All suspected violations are taken seriously; unless they can be proven to have happened on Eccie, Staff has no authority or ability to take any actions.

Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
As noted above, this thread has erroded from a discussion topic into a rude and insult riddled name calling contest.
The thread will remain open unless the Membership continues this downward spiral.

Biomed1
Old 03-18-2018, 01:10 PM   #53
Hatty242
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Personally I commend SpankyJ for shedding light upon something that, upon the reflection of hindsight, is obvious. Pimps are writing provider posts. The cadence is clear, and in some cases consistent across providers. Something bugged me about some posts from some providers and now it's pretty clear to me what it is. Pimps. I'm surprised that ECCIE allows it. That is disappointing given all that is known about pimps and how they operate. Yuck.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:10 PM   #54
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 03-18-2018, 04:10 PM   #55
Cryformesky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytricks View Post
Dafuq are you talking about.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:11 PM   #56
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Since Eccie staff just handed this pimp his key to getting this thread shut down via thread lock (just post a bunch of insults), I've changed my opinion and am now going to post all of the relevant information here instead of via PM. It was going to be a pain in the ass to PM it to the large number of hobbyists that requested it anyway. It will remain here for everyone to see unless eccie does what they say they go to great lengths to avoid (editing or deleteing posts).

This pimp functions by lurking in the shadows, out of sight. People are afraid to talk about it, possibly because they fear a pimp's retribution or just want to avoid drama. So it gets brushed aside, swept under the rug. Maybe disclosed by PM to a few friends or in vague terms in the Men's Lounge, but never discussed openly in public, or in any specific way.

I acknowledge there could be consequences to me for this. I'm not worried about it. If this pimp knew anything about me he would have used it long ago. Eccie might ban me, but I really don't know for what. Anyway, I only have 7 points as of this writing so I'd have to be getting an inordinate amount of points for whatever it would be in order to get banned, but I suppose if eccie staff wanted to silence me badly enough, a way could be found.

Possibly some ladies I've seen won't want to see me anymore because of this. I doubt it, because I'm good to them and spend a lot of money on them. But, it's possible. Ladies, I'd ask you to keep in mind that I am not about exposing providers here, but exposing that a pimp is posing as multiple providers. These ladies don't even have access to their eccie accounts. And of course there will be the personal attacks from the various pimp identities and fans of the pimp's providers who won't like having to confront the ugly reality. All of these are prices I'm willing to pay, because I think this is important. I have seen enough PMs from guys who want this information to know that other people care about this issue. My hope is that maybe this will embolden others to speak up about what they know from their own personal experiences. Eccie doesn't want to be the hobby police. I understand that. But WE are the hobby community here - not the pimps, not the staff. US - Clients and Providers. If we want to know who we're really dealing with when we interact, and communicate and share notes about it when we think things are amiss - why can't we do that?

Much has been made of "proof". Of course those requesting proof are well aware that proof beyond any doubt is impossible. What we do have is evidence that supports a conclusion, in the form of:
  1. Statements from someone who used to work for this pimp and escaped him (Chloe, aka upscale_blondie), which cannot be denied because of old ads that include her along with the other providers he impersonates here
  2. Direct evidence (my own personal interactions)
  3. Statements from other hobbyists
  4. Circumstantial things like similarity of ad postings and traveling together
Yeah, some of it is circumstantial, some is hearsay, some is inference. But how much smoke does there really need to be before one believes "the house is on fire"?

They say sunlight is the best disinfectant. Enjoy being out in the sunshine.

First up, what most people have focused on that have figured this out for themselves is similarities in ad postings. Lots of emoji (but a lot of providers do that). Timing similarities too, though. Here's just one example. It won't take you long to look if you want to find others. What you're looking at here is a day where only 6 ads were posted the entire day. Three of them within 40 minutes of each other, all of them in ALL CAPS.

On to the providers portrayed here on the board by this pimp:

First, know this: There has been a lot of confusion from guys that have PM'd me thinking Chloe is still with this pimp, or that they have suspicions about her being pimped. She is not. To shorten a long story, she got away from him last summer and he has been trying to harass her and ruin her life and drive her from the board and the hobby ever since. You can read about it in the How to be a Pimp thread I posted. I'll encourage you to read that whole thread before the rest of this message, because things will make a lot more sense after that. Pay special attention to posts from me, Chloe, and especially BuxomBeauty. Try this mental exercise: Try to read BuxomBeauty's posts as if they were written by an actual, independent provider, then try to read as if they were written by a butthurt pimp sulking about a provider that managed to escape him. See which seems to make more sense in context of what "she" said.

Some of what I'm going to tell you comes from Chloe. She did used to work for him, and she is open about that now, as you have seen if you read the thread I linked above. I myself am 100% convinced both in her story and that she's truly independent now. When she left the pimp, he threatened her with telling everyone she was pimped and that she had STDs. Note how often those themes pop up in BuxomBeauty's words in that thread.

By the way, Chloe herself said she will answer any and all questions about her time with this pimp and what he's done to harass her after she escaped him, so feel free to PM her if you have any for her. I told her I would offer that in this message and she is fine with it.

Some items below come from what hobbyists have PM'd me. I wish I could give their handles, but there is a lot of fear of this pimp out there, or perhaps just not wanting to get sucked into drama, and when I've asked to use their stories, they are fine with that, but don't want their handles given. I realize that makes it less credible, for you to just have to believe that these hobbyists did in fact PM me. But, I will respect their wishes, which is why you'll just see "a hobbyist" instead of actual handles. Sorry, but I won't betray their confidence to make this more believable. You'll have to decide whether you believe it or not, just like everything else here.

Dahlia Doll
  • "She" is who this thread is about. I realized two different people had been texting me because they didn't know what each other had said. I did see Dahlia before this, though I had heard the rumors that she was pimped. This thread is when I stopped. This is before Chloe and I had really become friends. I had seen her once (while she was still with the pimp, as I know now), but that's all.
  • Dahlia was who assaulted Chloe in the parking lot of Chloe's day job, as I described here.
  • I was pissed off about the pimp mentioning me when he went to out Chloe to her ex, so I posted a critical comment within private tags on this review. Of course you'll only be able to see my comment if you have premium access, otherwise it will just look like a blank message. I knew the pimp would have a male handle to see what I wrote. Sure enough, I got a message from "Dahlia Doll" a few minutes later asking why I was "throwing shade" on her review. I did this because I wanted to provoke a confrontation, frankly, but I wanted "her" to send the first PM to me, so I couldn't be accused of harassment. We exchanged probably 10-12 unpleasant messages, where I became very familiar with "her" writing style, which is EXACTLY the same as Buxom Beauty's, both from BB's posts and PMs we have exchanged.
  • Back when Chloe was with him and his crew, the pimp actually did get Chloe and Dahlia's accounts banned for a multiple handle violation in this thread. Note that "Chloe" posted the thread. In reality, everything posted by Chloe and Dahlia in the thread were pimp-written (per Chloe). Oops, but in post 97, pimp forgot that he created the thread as Upscale_blondie (Chloe) and thanked everyone for their support on the post as Dahlia Doll. This was pointed this out in post 96, and it led to both Chloe's and Dahlia's IDs getting banned for multiple handle violations. That's what post 141 was referring to: "I see our tiny blonde playmate is gone".
  • A hobbyist reported that he went to an appointment with Dahlia Doll and heard a male voice in her room. He texted to make sure he had the right hotel and room. The room was correct, and when he went in there was no one but Dahlia Doll there, but there was an adjoining room. The obvious implication is that pimp didn't leave on time before the hobbyist arrived, and went to the adjoining room after the hobbyist texted and before he returned.
  • A hobbyist posted a review on Chloe and a short time later got a text from an unknown number showing a faked conversation with "Chloe" revealing to someone she had herpes. I will go into more detail about this if that hobbyist authorizes it but I think there is a chance he may be posting about it himself, so I don't want to steal his thunder.
  • You'll notice that Dahlia tends to travel to the same places as the others - concurrent trips to NWA for example, or this interesting P411 Available Now ad with Dahlia and Lavish Lyfe (aka Picture Perfect Playmate) together in that hobby Mecca, Fort Smith, where the only two "Available Now" P411 ads were Dahlia Doll and her new friend, running concurrently:

• A reminder that Dahlia and Buxom Beauty were doubles partners at one time. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just establishing the linkage between DD and BB. Review here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2202673
Buxom Beauty
  • Did you read her posts in the How to be a Pimp thread I linked at the opening of this? If you haven't, you should. That should tell you most of what you need to know right there.
  • Several hobbyists sent me PMs when Picture Perfect Playmate (aka Lavish Lyfe) showed up on the board, and said that BuxomBeauty had PMd them encouraging them to try her out and sent them unpublished pictures of Lavish Lyfe.
  • She actually disappeared in Early November 2017. Literally her first post other than one ad since returning in early February was to respond in the How to be a Pimp thread. It was no accident that this only happened after Chloe first posted in the thread. Pimp was angry about that and needed to respond. He couldn't use the Dahlia Doll account because that's his cash cow, but no one was seeing BuxomBeauty. Nothing to lose. There was some doubt in my mind whether she actually did return at all, but she did get one review, so apparently there is a real woman behind the Buxom Beauty account the pimp portrays, like the others. Still, according the her ads she's pregnant, so her earning potential is low, and so it doesn't really cost him much to engage in drama with the BuxomBeauty account, where it might with the Dahlia Doll account. So BuxomBeauty is the "drama" account that you'll see popping up in the various pimp threads.
  • In this review, the reviewer mentioned that he tried to set up a date with BuxomBeauty, but they had scheduling issues that couldn't be worked out, and so BuxomBeauty let him know about Lavish Lyfe (Picture Perfect Playmate) instead.
  • You might recall in the "How to be a Pimp" thread where BuxomBeauty offered to send proof of a provider she had referenced earlier (very obviously meant as a proxy for Chloe) having herpes. A short time later, a hobbyist PMd me to tell me he had been sent an obviously faked picture of Chloe with 'herpes"
  • Obviously this is just my word against whomever wants to contest it, but I mentioned in the Dahlia Doll section that I had extensive PMs with "her", and BuxomBeauty's writing is, to me, obviously the same person.
  • Note how BuxomBeauty challenged me to prove there was an assault earlier in this thread. Why would she need to do that? No one ever accused her of assaulting anyone.
Picture Perfect Playmate (aka Lavish Lyfe)

• BuxomBeauty PMing guys (including some she hadn't even seen herself), encouraging them to make appointments with her and sending pictures of her that hadn't been posted on the board.
  • The review I mentioned in the BuxomBeauty section, where the reviewer stated that he tried to contact BuxomBeauty but they were unable to align schedules and so she referred him to her friend Lavish Lyfe (aka Picture Perfect Playmate).
  • Ad posting similarities, as already mentioned.
  • I realize this is tenuous, but the Stockings thread she posted recently. According to Chloe, this pimp has a stocking fetish for the thigh high stockings like Lavish Lyfe/PPP is wearing in the OP. Chloe said he always used to make her wear them when she worked for him. It's not much but it's not nothing.
  • I'm a bit hesitant to mention this because I'm sure there will be some reading that aren't Ginger Doll fans, and I'm not trying to influence you about that, but if you read BuxomBeauty's posts in How to be a Pimp, she repeatedly attacked Ginger's age after Ginger spoke out in support of Chloe when Chloe made her revelation about formerly being managed by this pimp. In this post in the Stockings thread, that's immediately where Picture Perfect Playmate went when Ginger said something "she" didn't like. Again, I am not trying to influence anyone's opinion of Ginger here. Merely trying to make the linkages between these pimp accounts apparent.
  • Common verbiage in ads with BuxomBeauty: "I am very selective" (PPP), "I WILL BE VERY SELECTIVE" (BB)
  • Concurrent "Available Now" P411 status - picture of it already posted in the Dahlia Doll section.
Sexxxy_Sidney

Really just including this one for completeness, because the account hasn't been active since last July. It's a sad tale (Chloe told me), but unfortunately I can't tell it because it involves <forbidden subject>. The story ends with pimp bringing her on a trip to NWA, where he became frustrated with her because she failed to perform to his expectations, and he stole her ID and all her money, and left her stranded in NWA with no way to get home. She was from Houston, where he brought her to Arkansas from. That's why she disappeared from here so abruptly.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:15 PM   #57
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I look forward to the other two heads of the wolf entering the thread to try to refute everything, because the image of this pimp juggling three phones trying to keep track of who he is posting as makes me giggle.

Maybe he'll be better at keeping track of it than he was when trying to juggle two in this thread, eventually getting both handles banned for it. Maybe not.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:21 PM   #58
Cryformesky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

*in reference to spank's comment about invisioning a pimp writing the statements made by providers on this site

Exhibit A:
Quote:
Im sure you would be too if a person who you never met and truly never had any contact with EVER. Persist on calling you pimp. Idk why you don't think that's unusual, threatening or intimidating or flat out false.
That's the question you should be asking yourself.
But please don't cry for me Argentina
Old 03-18-2018, 05:00 PM   #59
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So disappointing!
Old 03-18-2018, 05:01 PM   #60
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Very compelling evidence, thank you for sharing Spanky.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women