Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #16
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Have you tried to get a mod to move the review to Coed, since no intimate activities took place? Just a suggestion. Never hurts to try.
I will request it....If so will the ROS be made public also since there was no ROS??? I'd like to know what has been said. I am genuinely clueless and totally feel like he was just being vindictive. I feel like this was written for no other purpose than to hurt me...I don't know what good it did the community. I bought a GPS navigation device BTW. So this does not ever have to happen to me again!!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #17
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im sorry mercianna, this job can be really hard ....and its very easy to get your feelings hurt ...you have to have tough skin...hopefully everything works out for you
Old 06-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #18
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree....I very much enjoy my clients and what I do What I really and truly dislike is having to be an eccie provider. I wish that there was another way I could make a living without having to be subjected to this kind of hurt and humiliation on a contunual basis. I sincerely try my best to please everyone...I guess a little appreciation instead of the criticism would sure be nice....I am torn between guesting my account and sticking it out. It has really ceased to be fun. It's old and it still hurts just as bad.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #19
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercianna View Post
I will request it....If so will the ROS be made public also since there was no ROS??? I'd like to know what has been said. I am genuinely clueless and totally feel like he was just being vindictive. I feel like this was written for no other purpose than to hurt me...I don't know what good it did the community. I bought a GPS navigation device BTW. So this does not ever have to happen to me again!!!!
I'm not 100% sure what happens to ROS when a NC/NS or no activity review is moved to Coed. Logic would seem to dictate it should become visible to everyone. But I have seen providers make comments that indicated there's no way they're seeing the ROS.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #20
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree....I really and truly dislike being an eccie provider. I wish that there was another way I could make a living without having to be subjected to this kind of hurt and humiliation on a contunual basis. I sincerely try my best to please everyone...I guess a little appreciation instead of the criticism would sure be nice....I am torn between guesting my account and sticking it out. It has really ceased to be fun. It's old and it still hurts just as bad.
I dont dislike being a eccie provider, I started on craigslist, and you cant imagine the delimma's I encountered. Luckily, almost every gentleman I have seen from eccie have been the nicest, most respectful men I have ever met...with the exception of one or two..and they were harmless, I just didnt like they're personality. Im am scared of a bad review, not only will it hurt my feelings, but, it will also hurt my business...so I try to do my best ....they're is some things I will not do, and finding a happy medium as to how to decline a request during a session is hard to do. Not everyone is going to like you, not everyone is going to like me...and we aree constantly under a watchful eye...I think that is the price we have to pay to be in this business...I can handle it, and so can you...your a pretty lady, dont let this get u down...it is what it is
Old 06-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #21
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Have you tried to get a mod to move the review to Coed, since no intimate activities took place? Just a suggestion. Never hurts to try.
That would be a bad precedent to set if it has not been already.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #22
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Man View Post
That would be a bad precedent to set if it has not been already.
I think it's happened before, but maybe not in Dallas. They met, neither one had a condom, so they decided to go their separate ways. The reason it was moved to Coed is that no activities took place. I don't care one way or the other, just offered it to her as a suggestion.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #23
BirdDawg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Really???

Quote:
I agree....I very much enjoy my clients and what I do What I really and truly dislike is having to be an eccie provider. I wish that there was another way I could make a living without having to be subjected to this kind of hurt and humiliation on a contunual basis. I sincerely try my best to please everyone...I guess a little appreciation instead of the criticism would sure be nice....I am torn between guesting my account and sticking it out. It has really ceased to be fun. It's old and it still hurts just as bad.
I too gave Mercianna a negative review:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=Mercianna

She is a text book case for Eccie Hobbiers doing extensive research before spending time and $$ with a provider. Her site her has only positive reviews...well, that ain't the whole story. And she sent some message to my email on site complaining and blaming me for not telling her what to do...Really?

If she wants any "consultation in concern of quality and customer service" or the like, I am sure there are guys who would donate some time to help her improve.
The title of my review says it all: "Things you do when yer ballas are backed up...Merci, Daphne, Jillian-Allyson-whatever her name is this week and BodyWorks are on that list...and a few others I think I forgot Thankfully!
And thank Goodness, for BJ, Phoenix Dawn, DanniDoesIT, Michelle Big ol' Titties and a few other favs who shall go unmentioned...
Old 06-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #24
BirdDawg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

...and stop using those fake ass pics...
Old 06-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #25
Early_Cuyler35
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDawg View Post
...and stop using those fake ass pics...
Hmmm, that right there may have had a little something to do with it. Shouldn't using fake pics be considered a form of bait n switch? Because what's showing up at your door is not what you thought you were going to see.

How was the construction you had to drive through stressfull? I drove through all that construction in dallas on a race weekend. There were hillbillies and campers everywhere(god bless em). I wasn't stressed, just listened to some music and made my way through. Also, you dont have to have good credit to get a data plan. You can get a no contract unlimited plan regardless of credit rating.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #26
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Who was it who said....."There are no victims, just volunteers"?

Gawd dammit, I'm sick of the pissing and moaning!

If I had this many complaints, I would take a look in the mirror and fix this mess!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #27
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I Love You Lana. Damn it gets old with these Drama Queen posts... Really it does no good for the provider..except point out loud and clear to the clients who NOT to see... Thank you for the Flashing Do Not See Sigh...
Old 06-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #28
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I bet a lot of providers would love to get paid $400 and not have to fuck us ugly mf'ers.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #29
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Who knows... You cant undo a negative review. Maybe you should just really throw it on the next guy, put it on him good, and just let this one roll off your back.

B
Old 06-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #30
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

yup
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women