Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160429
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default premuim access for SW action

will this be allowed?
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

No sir, as of right now the site owner has said SW scene isn't eligible for PA credit.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:15 PM   #3
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks LAP for the prompt respsone. not trying to stir the pot but i think all or none should be allowed. who is to say one isn't making up the extra at the club if u have to block their name? i know its for privacy but just stating.

many thanks again
Old 01-03-2010, 10:31 PM   #4
TBONE
Lost

I understand and have initiated a staff discussion to talk this over. The philosophy is that the street experiences are hard to duplicate since they are so random. Aside from entertainment value, the reader can't pick up the phone and make an appointment or go to an establishment and find the provider reviewed.

The flip side of the coin is to issue credit for the effort to contribute to the site and pass along hobby intel. Give us some time to toss this around and we will update you with any new information we decide on.
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:16 PM   #5
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

thanks Tbone and staff,

there are some that can be verified like michelle who i just reviewed. she has email but yes you are right, not always a simple call or click to set up....

the site is great and we are all thankful for the upgrade... its fast!

sixx
Old 01-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #6
ATXMook
Gaining Momentum

As more and more SW are leaving numbers and/or emails with our intrepid reviewers, "duplicating" experiences is easier. Also, its pretty easy to find the same girls Spyder and Sixx are finding either based on descriptions or simply asking for them by name ("Yo, you seen Peanut?").

By same token, can't always replicate experiences in clubs or AMPs either. Those environments change weekly and in accordance with when rent is due!
ATXMook is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

thanks ATXMook.

maybe a cool thing would be to allow one SW, SC, or AMP review per 6 month to be allowed for PC. i think that is resonable and better than nothing
Old 01-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #8
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Its fairly simple - if they aren't contributing to or participating in the site then the reviews shouldn't count. Plus, the sw scene, imho, can be a LE magnet that, while a part of the board, is not a recognized or acknowledged review for credit. I know sixx would disagree with parts of this, but I personally believe we need to admit certain SW facts.
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:48 AM   #9
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

hey dammit,

i actually agree to an extent with what posted. I also think review from SC's and AMP are magnets for LE too. My point is that if you are going to allow SC's and AMP reviews, then SW should be allowed too. Personally, none should.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #10
ATXMook
Gaining Momentum

How about this... A site -- especially a "community" site -- is like a magazine or newspaper in that its all about the readership. The hobbiest and the providers alike flock to the sites that have the most users, much like advertisers in magazines. The readership/users come for content. Sixx and Spyder provide TONS of content, not only in SW and SC, but in Indie and other non-hobby forums too. And they're pretty goddamn entertaining too.

The readership that has come over from the other site came, in part, due to the contributions of people like Sixx and Spyder. Just lay BCD on those two non-prophylactic-wearing-prolific-posters and let's be done with it. Up and coming SW reviewers like DP can earn it or buy it under the new rules, whatever those may be.

Regarding new rules... I would caution against the admins deciding what counts as good user content and what doesn't. Let the users decide. Surely you can metric how many discreet users read the "Other" section. Better yet, ask... run a poll or something.

Ultimately I don't give a shite... I just want to know where I can have someone puff my joint for a reasonable price. I'm a simple kinda guy that way...
ATXMook is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #11
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

On ASPD in Austin, we didn't give free BCD credit for strip club reviews either. They were just too easy to fake and too difficult to verify.

Not like Houston in the glory days when you could come into a club, and show them a printout of the ASPD review and they'd bring the girl to you. I remember someone saying that "a corpse with a $20 bill taped to his forehead could get a blowjob in a Houston Strip Club."
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #12
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I think the answer for harder to "verify" encounters getting credit should be put on the shoulder's of the community and credibility of the posters.

Provide credit for reviews that meet certain guidelines and task your Moderating Team with reviewing a poster's overall credibility maybe once a quarter and if questionable decide on a case by case basis..... We accept emails that don't get responses, phone numbers that get turned off... why not street corners that change?

Would ANYONE question a review written by Satin, CB or even myself (back in the day) of a dancer that engaged in PFP? I would think not.... I would actually bet that if I wrote a review of a dancer today there would be a uptic at the door cash register within a few hours.

Webfoot was a WELL KNOWN reviewer and ventured into the street scene and no one would question the intelligence he brought forward.....

Heck.....I picked up one of the girls he sent me info on and had some fun with her myself.... I was way to nervous to ever repeat the encounter but hey... some guys have bigger balls...

I think every forum will develop a certain "expert panel" whose comments you will be able to use to gauge the credibility of the information being reviewed by others. Those people will out the problem children....

Provide the credit.... Monitor the situation.. See what develops..... Revisit the decision in a few months.....

CONTENT and entertainment will drive traffic... traffic will bring in more advertising.... More ads will bring more sessions.. more sessions will bring more reviews.... more reviews will mean more entertainment and traffic... more entertainment and traffic... ohhh... wait a sec.... I think I am repeating myself.

Open the site up and give it a chance to grow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
I remember someone saying that "a corpse with a $20 bill taped to his forehead could get a blowjob in a Houston Strip Club."
That was a pretty fair assessment of the Houston Strip Club Scene as I recall it.

I don't like seeing naked men... I was always a bit uncomfortable in some of the VIP rooms in Houston clubs that hosted all kinds of debauchery.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:54 PM   #13
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Thanks for the discussion and I appreciate everyone's point of view. As of right now, the rules stand where they are. Hopefully as things slow down a bit, we'll be able to give this more attention and see where it may go.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #14
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

i agree with ATXMook..... give me the premuim for a year!!! and spyder too....
Old 01-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #15
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

i dont think many will admit to how many times they have been laid b/c of spyders and I's reviews and info but it is many....... i GURANTEE that!