Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Spain - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2017, 05:18 PM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Barcelona Bodega Juncesa

So last night I'm sitting on the sidewalk at past midnight at a Bodega I like drinking espresso and surfing the web. I see that Monger Makingfriends from Houston MIGHT be at a local rip off strip club (Bagdad) around the corner. I don't usually go there but thought it might be fun to say hello to another Houstonian and his wife who are visiting in Barcelona.

I finish my expresso and start walking toward Nou de la Rambla (Street) when I am accosted by a beauty in a doorway to a small apartment. She is very pretty, chic and friendly , she says she knows me from work. A word I avoid now-a-days. I say where do you work thinking it might be a government office or the car dealership I frequent. She says Madame Christina's. O that's interesting - what's up? She says this is her apartment and would I like to come up for a drink? WELL YES!

I never made it to Bagdad but who cares. I had taken my Turkish delight Otilia to the airport and had parked at the marina walked to the bodega & intended to walk back to my car parked at the marina. She said we met at a party given by Madame Christine at her villa don't you remember me? http://cristinassecrets.com/wp-conte...017/08/gfe.jpg Well Hell Yes!

We went up to her apartment and OMG Madame Christine is there visiting. They said they saw me at the bodega and thought it was me. We drank some wine and talked for 2 hours. It was getting to be my bed time so I made an excuse and got kisses and started for the door. Madame Christine said I hear you have a yacht now. Yes I do, just got back from Istanbul. Will you take me on board to show it to me? Of course, so the 3 of us head out to my car and to the marina. I show them my boat and they are impressed, Rebecca excuses herself to go to the head -IN mY cabin. Christine and I talk for quite a while sitting in the guest cockpit then she says I think Rebecca got lost (the boat is 75'-not possible to get lost). We walk down to the cabin and Rebecca is there trying out her birthday suit-OMG. Christine comes out of her dress in a flash and they both attack me & my clothes. We are in bed in milli-seconds and I am getting a stereo BBBJ and being fucked senseless, again & again. And Again! I am thinking I will call my partner and go back to work so I can get some rest! NOT!!

So a word of caution be careful when you visit Bodegas in Barcelona because the experience is very taxing, especially if you are an old fart.

Damn Life is hard! LMMFAO
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 05:47 PM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Already! Another Monger wants to know how much $$$ were evolved.
My answer "I didn't charge them anything"
loveitdou is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women