Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2017, 01:26 PM   #16
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Agreed. I think it's concluded by now that you can, easily, catch an STD by BB'ing. Ironically Syphilis you can catch just by sharing a drink with an infected individual! Depending on the stage of the disease anyways...

Great conversation we are having here.
Honestly just be careful if you do ladies and gentlemen. the last thing you'd SO needs to ask you is how is it possible for her to contract anything.
blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:31 PM   #17
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
HIV/AIDS is low-risk (but certainly not impossible) to get for a heterosexual male who is not a drug user. However, I'd worry most about getting HepC from a provider. That would be my biggest fear if bb'ing. Other than HIV and HepC the other stds are relatively minor when it comes to impact on one's long-term health. Those are the 2 big ones. Granted, HepB is very serious, but I would assume most guys have been vaccinated.
Yeah, you're right. Herpes is just a minor inconvenience.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:57 AM   #18
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
HIV/AIDS is low-risk (but certainly not impossible) to get for a heterosexual male who is not a drug user. However, I'd worry most about getting HepC from a provider. That would be my biggest fear if bb'ing. Other than HIV and HepC the other stds are relatively minor when it comes to impact on one's long-term health. Those are the 2 big ones. Granted, HepB is very serious, but I would assume most guys have been vaccinated.
You realize that various forms of the clap (gonorrhea) are now antibiotic resistant to the point where you can't ever be cured of it? Which, BTW, you can contract from a BBBJ and nothing else.

"relatively minor" is in the eye of the beholder.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 11:22 AM   #19
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

I said relatively minor when it comes to "long-term health". You're not going to wind up in the ICU on a liver transplant list with related organ failure d/t to herpes or the clap as you will if you have HepB or HepC.

Speak for yourself, but I'd take herpes or clap over any hepatitis any day of the week. If you think otherwise knock yourself out…or try taking a microbiology course.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:33 PM   #20
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Quote:
I said relatively minor when it comes to "long-term health". You're not going to wind up in the ICU on a liver transplant list with related organ failure d/t to herpes or the clap as you will if you have HepB or HepC.

Speak for yourself, but I'd take herpes or clap over any hepatitis any day of the week. If you think otherwise knock yourself out…or try taking a microbiology course.
They're not disagreeing with you that hepatitis is worse than clap (or herpes).

They're disagreeing with you that contracting an uncurable STD is 'relatively minor' when it comes to your long-term health. Many people would not consider that 'relatively minor'; you may or may not disagree.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:57 PM   #21
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
They're not disagreeing with you that hepatitis is worse than clap (or herpes).

They're disagreeing with you that contracting an uncurable STD is 'relatively minor' when it comes to your long-term health. Many people would not consider that 'relatively minor'; you may or may not disagree.
This.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:44 AM   #22
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Id be shocked if there isnt a single one of you mongers that doesnt already have herpes
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 11:14 AM   #23
sentinel021
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

This discussion hits close to home due to taking a rapid HIV test a while back and having a super weak (extremely hard to see), but a reaction none-the-less on it. Being told I was 99% HIV positive at the time by the clinic off that test did not help, rather than say I was positive, they should of said additional testing is needed. The follow up test came back negative, and blood work (non rapid test) 9 weeks after is negative. I'm still in the protocol, but if I had a do-over, I would never of gone with the 60+ providers I had seen in my time. None of them were BB, but some were BBJ. The last 3 providers I had seen in Dallas over a month a few months ago now would be the only exposure risks at the time and on those 4 visits (saw one twice) with them, all did do BBJ in session.

Granted I know (now after tons of research) the risk of contracting HIV from a BBJ being an insertive partner is literally unheard (at best currently a theoretical risk) of for men getting a BBJ from HIV infected women due to the saliva breaking up HIV if present, but being put in that situation was easily the scariest moment of my life. All of my STD/STI screening came back negative at 9 weeks, but I can tell you being in the protocol and playing the waiting game for 3 mo/6 mo/1 yr... it makes you reflect, and realize how not worth it, it all really was.

While I know in the back of my mind that I did nothing of known risk to contract HIV with the current conventional thinking of it's transmissions and risks (don't do drugs, and the actual SO's I've been with in the past were all negative and with ample time to spare to ensure there was no risk of contraction if it was a false negative in their cases), the thought once planted in the back of your head is harrowing and makes you feel absolutely helpless as you know you have only yourself to blame.

I feel extremely relieved now that I have the multiple tests done as time goes on to serve as comforting proof that I'm negative and highly likely to be truly negative, but trust me; it's (the hobbying) absolutely not worth it; and it's a protocol you absolutely don't want to be in. While it seems at the moment that I hit the lottery with being an extremely unlucky person to be in the statistic of a 'false positive', that doesn't make the fear go away.

Granted I'll take the false positive all day long and the harrowing experience that accompanied it, it absolutely has made me change my life around and I'm officially done with hobbying. I like to think it happened for a reason as a wake up call to my own personal health.

But gents, it's SCARY AS SHIT and nothing I would never wish on anybody. If I were you guys, trust me, you may want to consider hanging up this aspect while you still can get out 'clean'. Be safe out there peeps, in my case this was absolutely a lesson learned almost the irreversible way...
sentinel021 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 03:00 PM   #24
dankster
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Just dip your dick in some bleach when you get home. Or keep wheel and tire cleaner in your trunk. Maybe some quick detailer spray if you want to smell good.
dankster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women