Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2014, 06:04 PM   #31
enjoydaty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
FK, first, one piece of advice for you, calm the heck down.
+100
enjoydaty is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:00 PM   #32
Noctua
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Wow that's a lot of feedback I really appreciate it! Awesome community you guys are ok in my book.
Noctua is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #33
Noctua
Gaining Momentum

FK I did not out you but now that you have made it public... "Knock yourself out" is an expression not litteral. Maybe there is a slight communication barrier? I talked to Gina she assured me you are full of it. And if you would go behind my back to get my personal info I wouldn't see you anyway so what's the point? You can drag this out if you wish but I am done and moving on. Best of luck to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Kat View Post
He called me bring RUDE!! I asked him 3 times NAME, PHONE, I advised to see an ID for a newbies FIRST VISIT>

He gave my run around and said he is a P411 and he had a hard time paying with his CC and He just finally got his P411.

But he is not provide me with his P411 info

I said I'm done asking and I will ask GINA directly about him if he is legit or not

He said I was rude! and to knock myself out!!!

I've been here 29 months I must had KNOCKED OUT myself a lot of time!!!

HE is RUDE!!! Fuck this shit and he is not worth dealing with!!!!

Ok I'm in trouble so, Punch me!
Old 02-26-2014, 09:35 PM   #34
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Well i can def say he DOES indeed have P411. With that id probably ask same info as Sami since you dont have okays... but im still stuck as to why anyone needs your REAL number and not hobby number...
I can also say hes been very sweet and respectful via PM. I think if he was going to TRULY be an ass.. he would had named the provider.. but he didnt. I just see a newbie who was trying to figure out how things work as far as screening and then wondering what he did wrong.
I suggest finding a newbie friendly girl that will screen you and teach you the way of the hobby. I think Redleg505 has a great list of girls that might meet your needs.
I also suggest paying for PA access and then asking the gents in the Mens area which will equal no drama usually....lol that i know of.

Id screen you.. but i require all the info you need to file taxes and a blood sample. LOL
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:42 PM   #35
Noctua
Gaining Momentum

Will a needle work or do you need to slash my wrists lol
Thanks for the assist Devon. Like I said to you I believe we just had a misunderstanding that went too far, no hard feelings and no wish to go on about it.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:49 PM   #36
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

thank you to the lady that answered my question.. now i know lol
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:21 AM   #37
mr mushroom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm a very good friend of Feisty and see her on a regular basis and have for over a year and a half. She is a very loving and caring person and i hate to see people bash her or make fun of accent! I for one think its sexy as hell! That being said I think everyone should be able to screen to their own comfort level. I can't see how knowing who the person before you risk your life to see them! She is very discrete and I've never had a privacy issue with her! If you don't want her to know who you are then don't see her. But for crying out loud stop ganging up on her to bash her! GROW UP!
mr mushroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:44 AM   #38
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 will not give out the personal info. I contacted P411 customer service and ask of why a member who CLAIMED to have a P411 account but failed to contact me via P411 email system and then now all of this!

That's fine. FOR DD, stop being so damn rude to me. I got nothing on you , with you or anything to associate with you. So, knock yourself out!
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:25 AM   #39
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Alright - That's enough!!

Don't make me come down there!! This whole thing sounds like a big misunderstanding. We have a newbie that is trying to learn the right thing to do - and we have a Fiesty Kat that was trying to be very careful. Both are admirable and hopefully, both will learn from the experience.

Let's move on people....and stop sniping at each other....geeeeez!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:45 AM   #40
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Don't make me come down there!! This whole thing sounds like a big misunderstanding. We have a newbie that is trying to learn the right thing to do - and we have a Fiesty Kat that was trying to be very careful. Both are admirable and hopefully, both will learn from the experience.

Let's move on people....and stop sniping at each other....geeeeez!!!
Thank you!

Lets play!
Old 02-27-2014, 07:51 AM   #41
lookintoo1
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Kat View Post
He called me bring RUDE!! I asked him 3 times NAME, PHONE, I advised to see an ID for a newbies FIRST VISIT>

He gave my run around and said he is a P411 and he had a hard time paying with his CC and He just finally got his P411.

But he is not provide me with his P411 info

I said I'm done asking and I will ask GINA directly about him if he is legit or not

He said I was rude! and to knock myself out!!!

I've been here 29 months I must had KNOCKED OUT myself a lot of time!!!

HE is RUDE!!! Fuck this shit and he is not worth dealing with!!!!

Ok I'm in trouble so, Punch me!
this makes me so hot for you!! I cant wait for you to make it to kc or for the weather to break so I can ride my bike to where ever you are!! screen me see me just don't bleed me!!!!
lookintoo1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:48 AM   #42
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookintoo1 View Post
this makes me so hot for you!! I cant wait for you to make it to kc or for the weather to break so I can ride my bike to where ever you are!! screen me see me just don't bleed me!!!!

I'm sorry I already grown up!
Old 02-28-2014, 07:31 AM   #43
chloedoll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 213859
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Very true

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
FK, first, one piece of advice for you, calm the heck down.

You've been here a relatively long time, you have an unbroken string of Yes reviews here.

A newbie bitching about your screening isn't going to adversely affect you, or I'd be amazed if it did.

I don't believe he mentioned your name anywhere. If you hadn't posted, I, and anyone else who read this thread would have no clue who he was talking about.

Many times the best thing to do is ignore the whack-a-doodles.

He won't give you his P411 ID? Ignore.
He won't give you other screening information? Ignore.
He posts complaining you won't communicate with him? Ignore.

Eventually, he'll grow up and realize there is other pussy for sale, and the fact that you won't talk to him is not the end of the world.

Unless he's Fast Gunn.
Don't put two cents into what he said Kat, like LNK said, you know what your doing, I've turned down people with 20 OK's on P411 because nobody would contact me. Sometimes they get mad, but usually they will keep trying and keep trying and finally go get an updated ref, then I'll see them. They will go find another provider just to prove they are legit if it comes down to that and they really want to see you. That's ONE guy in what THOUSANDS, literally. He is a drop in the GIANT ocean of sperm in here! HEE! BE safe!
chloedoll is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:03 AM   #44
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 151695
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone is different. Her asking for your information isn't anything new BUT requesting to do something differently, could have been taken bitterly with her. My advice? Next time, either, just go along with it OR don't reply. As stated, move on to the next person. No reason to make enemies!
Miss Barsett is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women