Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2019, 09:36 AM   #16
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Hmmmmm. God bless everyone. Please continue because I won't. But I'll be around to foooking read. Tooodlez....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:41 AM   #17
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
OP...it is possible for it to work. This wasn't a problem with members here until the two arrivals. You have been here a long time. Think back before the arrivals. Sure there was minor bullshit in C0-ed but nothing like it is now.
If you take out all the political bullshit and put in back in the political forum where it belongs....that solves 1/2 of the problem.
There is a reason we have a political forum and it's always a very heated area.

If you take out the racebaiting...you solve the other part of the problem.

The racebaiting and the ebonics bullshit wasn't here before. If I was black I would be furious with someone making believe with the ebonics.
The black gentlemen on this board are extremely smart and I would think they would take offence at shine's bullshit. The only discussions of race were talk of NBA policies and that never seemed to cause a problem like what we have had this last 2 years. Race should never be an issue on this board because there 99.9% of members here don't and shouldn't care what color we are. We all should work together because we are on this board for one simple reason.....sex.
Sex doesn't have a color and shouldn't have.

The third thing I will add is that the threats have to stop. I've never threatened anyone on this board...never ever. SCs threat to me and others was uncalled for. So was his threats to CK. You know this.

Threats create serious problems and for some unknown reason the people making the threats are still here. This creates more problems and so the problems fester and get out of control. We are at this point now on this board. Had management controlled the political bullshit, the racebaiting and threat problems....we wouldn't be having this discussion today.

Think back a couple years OP....It wasn't like this before.
Then ask yourself what has changed......two and or one people are responsible and to add more to the fire now we have the same 2 or one people boasting they have mods in their pockets.

I'm thinking this is the only think they spout that is the truth....otherwise this problem wouldn't have grown to the extent it has.
Again....You have been here a long time OP. Please take a minute to think about what I have said.
I'm in the club business. I know mods and I ask certain things. They know me as a good guy. They grant them. Like who cares except those whose whole life revolves around eccie. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez..
Old 03-21-2019, 09:45 AM   #18
mj850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Hmmmmm. God bless everyone. Please continue because I won't. But I'll be around to foooking read. Tooodlez....
Another lie from the king of trolls. toodlez toodlez tooldlez. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, oh wait ..the door swings both ways and you will be back with your nonsense
mj850 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:50 AM   #19
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

I miss Chicago Boy's fuckery. anyone ya'll miss?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:12 AM   #20
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
I miss Chicago Boy's fuckery. anyone ya'll miss?
Yeah, a few. I cringe when I write this but sleepy, a.k.a wakeup, deerhunter, wayward and jake with his goats. The bozo's currently infesting co-ed with their garbage would have been run out of dodge on a rail long before now if that group was still around, but that is just my opinion.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:19 AM   #21
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
Yeah, a few. I cringe when I write this but sleepy, a.k.a wakeup, deerhunter, wayward and jake with his goats. The bozo's currently infesting co-ed with their garbage would have been run out of dodge on a rail long before now if that group was still around, but that is just my opinion.
I am foooking Shine Da Great. I have been reborn! Clown to be run off you have to care first. I sir care about making money, my kids, my family, my ex wife. I don't give a foook about much else. I Grace you'll with my presence. Can't run off someone indifferent. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...
Old 03-21-2019, 10:37 AM   #22
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

You’ve done cried way too much to believe that shiner pro.
You give a fuck... many fucks.

You still haven’t caught the kumbaya vibe yet.
Calling people “Clown” will just get you points on the kinder gentler Eccie.
Spoogebob Cumpants is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:45 AM   #23
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj850 View Post
wth? Shine and sc brag about having mod connects?
Highly unlikely....IJS.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:58 AM   #24
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
I am foooking Shine Da Great. I have been reborn! Clown to be run off you have to care first. I sir care about making money, my kids, my family, my ex wife. I don't give a foook about much else. I Grace you'll with my presence. Can't run off someone indifferent. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...
Kiddo, you are not Shine the great (corrected), or as you put it Shine da great. You are Shinepro, plain and simple as that is your name on this site. You want to have others address you differently, then get your name changed.

Stop with your bullshit posts in the pickaninny manner you make 98% of the time. Were you to use proper English and grammar as you do at times, that would ameliorate a lot of the drums beating for your departure. Additionally, your elocution that is used in the majority of your posts tells a lot of folks you are either not Black or an educated Black man who is being a poser by trying to act like the Yard Negro of long ago slavery times because anybody who uses language as you do, cannot flip and start using correct English and grammar which you do at times.

You start being a good contributing member by ending the bullshit use of language you use and provide cogent thoughts that are readable in your posts, then you just might find folks far more accepting of you. Until you change in the manner described in the preceding, you are someone this site does not need and I am sure the multitude of Black gentleman on this site would very much like you to leave or change as described herein, as would a great many others.

Your choice son…. make it a good one.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:34 AM   #25
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:

First you post this^^^^

And then this....

Quote:
I'm in the club business. I know mods and I ask certain things. They know me as a good guy. They grant them. Like who cares except those whose whole life revolves around eccie. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez..
Quote:

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:00 PM   #26
Guest032520
Naughty Girl Next Door🍓

User ID: 422513
My ECCIE Reviews

This seems like high school all over again. Y’all take this site way too seriously.
Guest032520 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:08 PM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
This seems like high school all over again. Y’all take this site way too seriously.

High schoolers are more mature...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:23 PM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
Who really gives a shit what they post? Why does it bother the mormal person? Nobody is fircing any of us to read anything. Go look at the North/East section and you will see nothing there. I’d rather see something than nothing. Some say its a hooker board and the nonsense is not needed. Well go look at the hookers profiles and stay off of coed if it really bothers you. Some of you just have to comment. If you dont like it, move on. Most of the comments on a lot of their threads is from some grown man or woman crying about bs. Sometimes they post some funny shit and sometimes its just jibber jabber. But if I dont like it I move on to something else. Maybe some of you should take the same approach.
THANK YOU
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:23 PM   #29
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
THANK YOU
Old 03-21-2019, 03:24 PM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

And OP who knows but it is an excellent question. I ask myself that too:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women