Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2019, 12:45 AM   #1
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Computer repair guys

I have a screen on my lap top that I'm pretty positive needs to be replaced. I looked it up on YouTube, very simple, I can do no problem. I just need help identifying the right screen to order offline. If anyone could help me with this, I'd be very greatful. It's an acer chromebook 15 model cb3-532-c47c not a touch screen. Everywhere charges between 150/200 that's the cost of the laptop, fuck that.
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:06 AM   #2
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F362460607341

But you may be better off buying a new or used one to replace it for the price....

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F362567023080
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 02:31 PM   #3
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

The screen seller is in plano so you could contact them and set up a local purchase.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 03:43 PM   #4
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

By the time she wastes time driving and getting it repaired she could buy another used one, maybe 2 or 3 used ones.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:20 PM   #5
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
By the time she wastes time driving and getting it repaired she could buy another used one, maybe 2 or 3 used ones.
Thank you for your unwanted opinion about, my time and what I'm doing with it! By the time you get done doing your daily trolling, I mean, yea right this is all you ever do so Nvm, let me not stop you. What in the world would you do with your life, the sites were shutdown permanently? You wouldn't know what to do with yourself. Stop being such a dick all the time, like seriously. Are you not getting enough pussy or, I mean what is it? Cuz your unnecessary and always have something to say, like your opinion really means something? Whatever the reason for your hatred for us women here, I feel bad for you. I'm being so serious! Ohhhh wait is it that you can't get any cuz we all know how much you take your misery out on us online? Anyways I wasted enough time on you as is, but let me finish with this. You can talk alllllll the shit you want online, but one day it's gonna click that even after all the shit you say online, nobody wants you, hell nobody wants to even let you pay for it for that matter. Karmas a bitch, and your mom should have swallowed.
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:38 AM   #6
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

OP, you have made a number of public outcries. If I remember correctly they have ranged from car problems, a death in the family, computer problems, etc. You seem to have a lot of problems and guess what ? That’s life. Members comment with advice and how you spend your time. You don’t seem very responsive to advice and maybe that’s the biggest problem.

The sooner you change the sooner you can solve your problems.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:15 AM   #7
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH View Post
Thank you for your unwanted opinion about, my time and what I'm doing with it! By the time you get done doing your daily trolling, I mean, yea right this is all you ever do so Nvm, let me not stop you. What in the world would you do with your life, the sites were shutdown permanently? You wouldn't know what to do with yourself. Stop being such a dick all the time, like seriously. Are you not getting enough pussy or, I mean what is it? Cuz your unnecessary and always have something to say, like your opinion really means something? Whatever the reason for your hatred for us women here, I feel bad for you. I'm being so serious! Ohhhh wait is it that you can't get any cuz we all know how much you take your misery out on us online? Anyways I wasted enough time on you as is, but let me finish with this. You can talk alllllll the shit you want online, but one day it's gonna click that even after all the shit you say online, nobody wants you, hell nobody wants to even let you pay for it for that matter. Karmas a bitch, and your mom should have swallowed.
Not to disregard the point of what you wrote, but I wanted to thank you for making it so that we can actually read it (by not typing with the capslock on!). Thank you so much for that.

And ignore the haters.

I've done a lot of desktop computer repair, but never messed with laptop screens, sorry.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:33 AM   #8
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Are you OK? I get enough pussy, even went thought you and your sister and have pics of both of you to prove it when you were turning tricks on BP for $40 and that's 2 20s, 4 10s, 8 5s, 40 ones. Don't get feisty with me for trying to help out now. Never bite the hand that feeds you. Better check your reviews and see who brought you here

I'll continue to do what I do and you keep posting your $25 dollar home depot gift card sale thread, POS chromebook screen repair threads, car repair needed but don't want to pay thread and family issues thread. You're right about karma, it is a real bitch! Talk about misery
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:01 PM   #9
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
Not to disregard the point of what you wrote, but I wanted to thank you for making it so that we can actually read it (by not typing with the capslock on!). Thank you so much for that.

And ignore the haters.

I've done a lot of desktop computer repair, but never messed with laptop screens, sorry.
Next on the list — paragraphs.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 12:29 AM   #10
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Progress is KEY here...
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:01 AM   #11
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Next on the list — paragraphs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Progress is KEY here...
Agreed.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 02:49 PM   #12
thejohnson
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Dammmm, I don't think this thread turned out the way OP thought it would.
thejohnson is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:39 PM   #13
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I think everyone here needs a reminder of a few rules on Eccie:

- Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

- Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:08 PM   #14
right_now
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Everywhere charges between 150/200 that's the cost of the laptop, fuck that.
Are you going to do the screen replacement yourself? I entered that laptop model on an Amazon search:

cb3-532-c47c screen replacement

and came up with multiple results in the $38 - $48 price range.
right_now is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:29 PM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Thank God writing tips are within the rules.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women