Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2019, 03:11 PM   #16
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why folks want to jump at every chance to ridicule someone is beyond me. I have not met the OP but from what I have seen she is pretty cool. I would think a provider asking for advice or help would be a bonus. I have helped a few with car problems either in trade, payment or just as a favor. I can tell you one thing. The sex is much better when they like you. I even had a lady refuse payment because I had treated her friend really well on car once. So Alannah you just keep being you and forget the haters. By the way I will see you soon I hope.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:47 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Thank God writing tips are within the rules.

Slubby did not seem to last long as a modtard.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:37 PM   #18
AMAZING.ALANNAH
🆈🅾🆄🆁🅰🆃🅵🅼🅸🅻🅵

User ID: 54509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Why folks want to jump at every chance to ridicule someone is beyond me. I have not met the OP but from what I have seen she is pretty cool. I would think a provider asking for advice or help would be a bonus. I have helped a few with car problems either in trade, payment or just as a favor. I can tell you one thing. The sex is much better when they like you. I even had a lady refuse payment because I had treated her friend really well on car once. So Alannah you just keep being you and forget the haters. By the way I will see you soon I hope.
thank you! i could care less what any of these people have to say, and the ONLY reason i took the caps lock off, is because alaine said it was harder to read. i fixed my screen by myself so its all good. yes ive had plenty of issues that i have asked for help with here on the site, but closed mouths dont get fed. this is my life, i dont have friends, or family, so i come here. people can make jokes all they want or talk all the shit they can about me, my issues, my grammer, spelling, or whatever the fuck they want, it doesnt bother me. but i clearly bother them, for what reason, who knows? but what i do know, is that not one single person whos commented on anything ive ever posted, could last one day in my shoes. sometimes people dont have to be shitty, or a bad person, or do fucked up shit to have life deal them a shitty hand like it has and still is dealing me. if talking shit about me and my problems makes them feel any better, good for them, but karma is a bitch. if people only knew what it is like for me, smh. ive had grown ass men cry when ive told them about the shit i deal with. i may not have the best writing skills, or grammer, but im fabulous and magical and i love me. thats all that matters.
AMAZING.ALANNAH is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:26 AM   #19
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH View Post
...but im fabulous and magical and i love me. thats all that matters.
It's not all that matters, but it's a great start. You keep on loving you. I hope I'll get a chance to experience your magic someday!
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #20
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Maybe I'm missing something, but the OP is the one who went nuclear after a comment that really wasn't even insulting or ridiculing her. Idk, maybe they've had issues in the past that I'm unaware of, but in this thread not sure how the OP can be painted as the victim when she attacked first.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:44 PM   #21
'TUNACAN'
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

AMAZING.ALANNAH,

not sure about the laptop that you have but on Dell Laptop's, the screens have a number, like a serial number printed on a label and stuck to the backside of the LCD screen. Don't purchase a replacement screen until you can read the number on the label attached to the back of the broken screen. Dell technicians told me match the numbers, buy the same numbered screen that comes out of the broken unit and reinstall it. Also there will be 2 or 3 different sized screws that come out of the back of the laptop case, don't loose them. I think the Dell 17" screen was only $112.00 delivered and it arrived the next day UPS. There's a company on Ebay selling laptop screens and they have a video tutorial, DIY video take the old one out & put the new one back in.
'TUNACAN' is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 10:06 PM   #22
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

^^^ Dude she said the type of laptop it was in the original post & said she fixed it already. Lol!
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 10:15 PM   #23
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Maybe I'm missing something, but the OP is the one who went nuclear after a comment that really wasn't even insulting or ridiculing her. Idk, maybe they've had issues in the past that I'm unaware of, but in this thread not sure how the OP can be painted as the victim when she attacked first.
We never had a issue, she was always very accommodating during my BP visits, I only responded turned up after I got attacked for trying to help. No big deal

I will threw in a plug for her, she's looking for a lawyer at the moment, I also do believe that closed mouths don't get fed. That was my slogan for a while, pulled a lot of horny women with it.......Many moons ago
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:35 PM   #24
RicardusRex68
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Ahhh, ECCIE drama threads...better than reality TV or cable news.
RicardusRex68 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women