Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
lizzi295
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139772
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NEW NUMBER!!!!! LIZZI THE RUSSIAN DOLl!!!!

hey guys this is lizzi I have lost my phone so i got a new number.....p.m me for it and lets have some fun!!!!!!!
lizzi295 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe that explains the ncns???
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Two no recommendations in a row is an issue. If would appear things need to improve or that new number may not get much use.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #4
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Moved out of Welcome to Coed.

Welcome Forum is for new members and providers may post there when they first come on the board before verification.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Two no recommendations in a row is an issue. If would appear things need to improve or that new number may not get much use.
Most businesses that are successful make a habit of providing customers what they want. Perhaps an evaluation of the type of customer service the market desires and executing a new plan will make the new phone ring.

Lizzi, If, at your young age, you don't understand what I'm saying, pm me. I'll be happy to explain it.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #6
lizzi295
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I never have had a NCNS. I wrote the guy who posted that review and he never replied. I asked him to explain to me when we were set to meet because I take this hobby as serious as any of you and I have not missed any one of the people who has passed my SCREENING ever. Honestly Im not for everybody different people have different preferences but you dont have to try and down me guys. If any guys would like to see me PM me and lets have an awesome time.

I would love to talk to you anytime MrHappy4u or Mr.Chan if you guys want to send me a PM and figure it all out.

P.S. I also found my phone luckily so any guys who have the number call me I would love to hear from you.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzi295 View Post
I never have had a NCNS. I wrote the guy who posted that review and he never replied. I asked him to explain to me when we were set to meet because I take this hobby as serious as any of you and I have not missed any one of the people who has passed my SCREENING ever. Honestly Im not for everybody different people have different preferences but you dont have to try and down me guys. If any guys would like to see me PM me and lets have an awesome time.

I would love to talk to you anytime MrHappy4u or Mr.Chan if you guys want to send me a PM and figure it all out.

P.S. I also found my phone luckily so any guys who have the number call me I would love to hear from you.

No disrespect is intended, and there is certainly no effort made to "down" you. At the start of any business venture, great care must be exercised to provide the service that builds repeat business. It is your privilege to set your menu and charge accordingly, but you must also realize that this business is review driven. A rare negative review is expected, but these are rare because most hobbyists do not wish to post such a review. For that reason two in a row should be cause for alarm. There are just too many ladies with no negative reviews looking for clients.
It is also cause for concern that the principle instrument of your business, your phone, was mislaid. The gentlemen who see you will now be concerned that information you have in it could fall into the wrong hands.
That is the reason for my statement, and was intended as a gentle reminder. Certainly I am no expert in business. Mr.Happy can provide all the information you need. The rest is just good manners and desire to succeed. Please accept my apology. Offering advice is my other indiscretion.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #8
lizzi295
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you very much for the advice babe and luckily it was just misplaced in my home dead and I could not locate it. I am not careless. I appreciate everybody who cares to give me pointers and help me become a great provider. As I said I have contacted that gentlemen and maybe we can set up another session when I take a trip to NWA because Im sure I would have gave him a positive experience.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
. . . I would love to talk to you anytime MrHappy4u or Mr.Chan if you guys want to send me a PM and figure it all out.
Quote:
. . . As I said I have contacted that gentlemen and maybe we can set up another session when I take a trip to NWA because Im sure I would have gave him a positive experience.

I applaud you for writing the guy you missed and I'm sure you'll make it up to him. There is no disrespect intended on my part. And like Mr. Chan said, your menu is your choice. BUT as I said before, I'd suggest you closely examine your target market and if you truly do wish to become a top tier provider, find mentors (clients and providers whom you respect) and when you're comfortable, I'm guessing the menu will expand, as will the client base and the pocket book. Regardless, of how you decide to run your business, you can't afford to have negative reviews. There are simply too many other choices in this market who provide good service, full menus and a comparable price.

It is doubtful under the present circumstances I'll become a client since you do not offer the activities on your menu I enjoy. On the other hand, I'll pm you and be happy to take you to lunch and discuss the hobby or whatever else you'd like to discuss
Old 09-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Our last conversation ended on a bit of a sour note due to the extreme donation that you asked for a double request that I made to you. This request was with one of Arkansas finest and most respected providers and could have been very beneficial to your business and your exposure here in the playground. If you would be willing to take the time to research a fair donation for this double, I will leave the offer on the table. I like you, but I don’t like “ANYONE” that much….lol.
I truly hope that you take Mr Happy up on his offer to have lunch and discuss some of the issues at hand. Your smart, your sweet, your gorgeous and you have the potential to become one of the elite providers here the playground, but you need to put your business hat on and think about what direction you’re going.
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #11
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by megustalatina View Post
Our last conversation ended on a bit of a sour note due to the extreme donation that you asked for a double request that I made to you. This request was with one of Arkansas finest and most respected providers and could have been very beneficial to your business and your exposure here in the playground. If you would be willing to take the time to research a fair donation for this double, I will leave the offer on the table. I like you, but I don’t like “ANYONE” that much….lol.
I truly hope that you take Mr Happy up on his offer to have lunch and discuss some of the issues at hand. Your smart, your sweet, your gorgeous and you have the potential to become one of the elite providers here the playground, but you need to put your business hat on and think about what direction you’re going.
Well we can't get mad about that double request thing...

See I hate to say but I lo've doubles but I'm picky as snot when it comes to doubles and don't take double offers from just anyone. And it it was with someone I might have to bite my teeth and bare then he'll yea I'm gonna jack my price up..

Another thing people need to realize everyone's idea of double vary sometimes the amount is based on the severity of the double... Ijs
Old 09-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #12
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
Well we can't get mad about that double request thing...
While I understand your intent to help Meg understand the provider viewpoint, my primary concern is Lizzi is young and has a ton of potential, but she has a big shovel and is apparently using it to dig a deep hole . . .
Old 09-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #13
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u View Post
While I understand your intent to help Meg understand the provider viewpoint, my primary concern is Lizzi is young and has a ton of potential, but she has a big shovel and is apparently using it to dig a deep hole . . .
From what I hear she is digging pretty deep... sad... pretty Lady...
Old 09-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

I don't know – I have never struggled with the concept of what it takes to succeed in this business, or any other. The principles are basically the same, regardless of what type of business it is that you're in.
  • Do your absolute best to provide consistently great service.
  • Try to avoid limitations that will dissuade potential clientele.
  • Be honest, reliable, genuine & friendly.
  • Be competitive with your rates in relation to the conparable market as a whole.
  • Always offer to compensate your clientele when you've screwed up. Anyone can make a mistake – it's whether or not you choose to rectify it that sets you apart.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:50 PM   #15
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

( Well we can't get mad about that double request thing...

See I hate to say but I lo've doubles but I'm picky as snot when it comes to doubles and don't take double offers from just anyone. And it it was with someone I might have to bite my teeth and bare then he'll yea I'm gonna jack my price up..

Another thing people need to realize everyone's idea of double vary sometimes the amount is based on the severity of the double... Ijs )
--------------------------

I never said I was mad. I actually laughed about it and it offended her. The other provider is a tad bit picky also, and she was all in for the rodeo and had asked for a very fair donation. Jeez… when everyone walks away with weak knees and smiling…. That’s a good thing… Right?
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women