Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2017, 08:32 AM   #151
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

No, it was not. Just like the so called Russian "meetings". My goodness, I guess in these 10 minute "meetings" all kinds of nefarious
activities were being planned. This is called - jumping to conclusions. Or it's called having a meltdown because Trump is still in the White House. I dunno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
Was it unlawful for Gov. Mike Pence to use a private email account to conduct state government business?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:07 AM   #152
Pho King
BANNED

Encounters: 1

The cold war is over! Did every liberal forget this? There's been meetings with england, Germany, italy, japan, even the southern united states! So what!
Pho King is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:58 AM   #153
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pho King View Post
The cold war is over! Did every liberal forget this? There's been meetings with england, Germany, italy, japan, even the southern united states! So what!
The Cold War may be over, but that doesn't mean there are no longer superpower rivalries and clashes of interest. Just look at all the aggressive buzzing incidents lately of our naval ships by Russia, or the uptempo strategic bomber flights/exercises near Alaska and northern Europe. Certainly, "friendlies" don't do that.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:41 AM   #154
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Not a damn thing, just like it was perfectly legal for Hillary to do the same thing. But that didn't stop the hypocrites from screeching all throughout the election now did it.
Hillary? I hate to break it to you buddy, but you aren't Hillary's friend; you can stop trying to defend her as if you two are BFF. Jesus man, get a grip. It is somewhat unsettling to witness the mental breakdown which has inflicted so much damage upon the I'm With Her group. I'm telling you, the emotional outrage you display is completely bizarre and not healthy.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:52 AM   #155
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
Hillary? I hate to break it to you buddy, but you aren't Hillary's friend; you can stop trying to defend her as if you two are BFF. Jesus man, get a grip. It is somewhat unsettling to witness the mental breakdown which has inflicted so much damage upon the I'm With Her group. I'm telling you, the emotional outrage you display is completely bizarre and not healthy.
LMMFAO!! so you get called out on your hypocrisy, and the best you could come up with is a pathetic attempt to spin it around. Not gonna work chief. Please pull up another post where I was trying to defend her.

In fact, the Asshole supporters bring her up far more than we do. Every time Asshole supporters start getting their asses handed to them (which has been on every issue) you people immediately start pointing fingers at Hillary or Obama.

But nice try though. Once again. 6 short months ago using a private email account was the worst thing in the world. Now all the sudden it's no big deal. Hypocrisy... gotta love it!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:07 AM   #156
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
LMMFAO!! so you get called out on your hypocrisy, and the best you could come up with is a pathetic attempt to spin it around. Not gonna work chief. Please pull up another post where I was trying to defend her.

In fact, the Asshole supporters bring her up far more than we do. Every time Asshole supporters start getting their asses handed to them (which has been on every issue) you people immediately start pointing fingers at Hillary or Obama.

But nice try though. Once again. 6 short months ago using a private email account was the worst thing in the world. Now all the sudden it's no big deal. Hypocrisy... gotta love it!
Ummm....You are the one who brought Hillary into the conversation. Nevertheless, carry-on; you are apparently much too distraught to engage in meaningful conversations.

By the way, who is "we"? Now you have a gang of imaginary friends?
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 12:09 PM   #157
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

This troubled Trump Administration is like Tricky Dick's Admin on steroids. Only 5 weeks into it and one mess after another. Jeez. Its a disaster for this country whether you like Trump or not.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 12:19 PM   #158
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Will Sessions do jail time for committing perjury? Most likely not.

Will Session's be forced to resign? Probably 50/50.

SHOULD he resign? I think he should.

Sessions would not have recused himself if not for discovery of his Russian contacts while he was a Trump surrogate. We don't know what level of involvement Trump or any of Trump's people had. Only truly independent people should be investigating this.

Sessions may very well have committed perjury and was certainly evasive and less than truthful. Since he could not be straightforward and honest, it should preclude him from being the nation's chief law enforcement officer.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:32 PM   #159
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Lusty please know your answer to my question gave me a good chuckle. What was your point? Come on you have to have something better than that... Come on lusty, stand up and tell me how is it really looking like trump is standing up to Putin...
Well Phoenix, I've already been posting about this over in the Political Forum, so here's something for your edification:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1990939

As for Trump standing up to Putin, I'll just quote from the Holman Jenkins column:

"(Trump's) increased military spending plus his support for U.S. energy, ironically, would amount to harsher sanctions on Russia than any Mr. Obama imposed."
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 12:50 PM   #160
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

As for Trump standing up to Putin, I'll just quote from the Holman Jenkins column:

"(Trump's) increased military spending plus his support for U.S. energy, ironically, would amount to harsher sanctions on Russia than any Mr. Obama imposed."
I'm sure Holman Jenkins believes what he wrote. Many people will disagree with his personal opinion.

If Putin can blackmail Trump, he will avoid trouble. And if trouble would upset his business interests, he will avoid such trouble.

We will see how much Trump stands up to Putin when Russia flexes muscle in ways that upsets the US intelligence community. Trump has a long way to go to prove he will be tough.

The growing number of troubling issues surrounding Trump seems never ending...
Old 03-03-2017, 01:00 PM   #161
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Trump acted against the advice of The United States Homeland Security Department.
That's arguable. See my post #145 which you failed to address. There are facts, and there are conclusions to be drawn from those facts. Read your own FOX NEWS link. It says the complete report isn't even finalized yet.

Oh, and after I told you to “Forget who is POTUS and try to focus on the national interest”, this is how you respond:

Quote:
... Trump and President Bannon know more about everything than anyone anywhere... Maybe Trump and President Bannon are so amazing (and always 100% right on every issue)... Perhaps we should just take advantage of Trump's good brain, President Bannon's evil genius and whatever Putin tells them to do.
Funny how you can't take your own advice (see post #96) and “put country first instead of party first” on any issue.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:09 PM   #162
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
We will see how much Trump stands up to Putin when Russia flexes muscle in ways that upsets the US intelligence community. Trump has a long way to go to prove he will be tough.
And when he gets tough with Russia, then you libtards will flip-flop, go soft on the Russians again, and start screaming about how Trump is threatening to start WWIII!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
The FLIP-FLOPPING LIBTARDS can go from loving Putin to hating him on a dime! And they act totally indifferent to the inconsistencies in their loony sputterings!

Trump is a Russian spy!

Trump is a hawkish fascist!

Oh wait, he's both!

Is Trump a Hawk or a Traitor?

‘Already there are some days when they mount both attacks at the same time.’

From “Trump Isn’t Sounding Like a Russian Mole” by Walter Russell Mead at The-American-Interest.com, Feb.24:

Suppose Donald Trump does not in fact turn out to be the second coming of Benedict Arnold. Suppose instead, as is much more likely, that he turns out to be a very hawkish president, one who quite possibly will make George W. Bush look like Jimmy Carter. The media and Democratic Party leaders will have staked huge amounts of credibility on a position that turns out to be laughably untrue. Six months or a year from now, they will have to flip from calling Trump an anti-American traitor and Russian plant to calling him a dangerous, fascistic ultra-nationalist whose relentless hawkishness is bringing us closer to World War Three. Already there are some days when they mount both attacks at the same time: the hawkish traitor whose Nazi-style America First ideology leads him to lick Putin’s boots. The media wants to cast Trump as both Neville Chamberlain and Adolf Hitler; but you can’t give the Sudetenland to yourself.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:18 PM   #163
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Trump is quite potentially a traitor to the USA. Put country first and demand his tax returns, demand vigorous investigation into Trump's ties with Russia.

BTW, THAT is what putting COUNTRY FIRST looks like.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:54 AM   #164
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Trump is quite potentially a traitor to the USA. Put country first and demand his tax returns, demand vigorous investigation into Trump's ties with Russia.

BTW, THAT is what putting COUNTRY FIRST looks like.
Want to see what putting country first looks like.. remember Trump and him telling factory workers he would bring jobs back:

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.g...Fid%3D45898255

Sorry steel workers of America, maybe next time when the steel isn't being provided by a Russian steel magnate. And sorry coal miners but this pipeline just lessens the need for coal. American first though right??
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:52 AM   #165
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

And we're STILL waiting for ANYONE to come forth with ANY proof that Trump has ties to the Russians or that he rigged the election ..... just the fact that conversations went on between them is really weak ..... I mean Pelosi and many Democrats had discussions with Putin too ..... surely THEY couldn't be involved in any of these accusations now, could they? .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women