Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Studio - Houston
Encounters - Studio - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-19-2022, 04:40 PM   #1
derised
Premium Access

Encounters: 73
Default Encounter: Mina is a kgirl spinner delight

Date: 7/19/22
Name: Mina
Phone: 346-347-8889
Email Address: houstonkgirls@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/album/FM7VKstsbiGNQ4/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Memorial City Mall area
Activities: Blue toast, Shower, LFK, DFK, DATY, FOV, BBBJ, SS, Covered CG, Mish, Doggy, Flat Doggy, Mish to Finish, More LFK/DFK, Convo, Massage, Shower Again
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair with blonde wavy highlights past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The website lists Mina at 5'4", 110 pounds, 32B-23-32, and that seems about right. In person today, Mina was wearing a thin green dress that showed off her slim sexy figure. Mina also wore a warm smile on her cute face, hinting at the bubbly personality that matched well with her youthful figure. Perhaps the most fun feature on Mina's body though are the long eraser nipples that are atop her tiny tits, which were wonderful to play with during the session.
Recommendation: Yes
Old 07-21-2022, 10:10 AM   #2
Jimmyp71
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

I was supposed to see her Sunday but was then notified the night before she had to cancel due to her period. I guess it was a quick ass period.
Old 07-25-2022, 02:02 PM   #3
Assmaster88
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Damn, your reading your reviews makes me crave another round with Mina. Saw Bunny on the album (also seems like Mina and Lisa are running duo's), quickly messaged Bunny that I know in OC, same Bunny confirmed. I'm busting my budget, but Mina and Bunny are definitely super addicting. Bunny is backdoor friendly for smaller sized guys, I'm going to see if Mina is inclined to oblige.
Old 07-25-2022, 10:04 PM   #4
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assmaster88 View Post
Damn, your reading your reviews makes me crave another round with Mina. Saw Bunny on the album (also seems like Mina and Lisa are running duo's), quickly messaged Bunny that I know in OC, same Bunny confirmed. I'm busting my budget, but Mina and Bunny are definitely super addicting. Bunny is backdoor friendly for smaller sized guys, I'm going to see if Mina is inclined to oblige.
Is she the exact same girl in the pics? What’s her back door entry fee?
Old 07-26-2022, 05:14 AM   #5
bigbcb
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11
Default NOT THE SAME GIRL

She is not the same girl in the photos. Cute..... but not the same girl. Better bareback options out there for $500.
Old 07-26-2022, 07:21 AM   #6
majorjones
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbcb View Post
She is not the same girl in the photos. Cute..... but not the same girl. Better bareback options out there for $500.

Old 07-26-2022, 10:24 AM   #7
Assmaster88
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Dude, Mina is exactly the same as picture. More than Rose, Lisa or others. No upcharge according to booker. I haven't tried yet. Will go this Thurs/Fri.
Old 07-26-2022, 10:43 AM   #8
majorjones
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Old 07-26-2022, 06:57 PM   #9
bigbcb
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Mina is not the same girl in the pics. Her tits are not as nice as the photos. They did a remarkable job of finding pics to match the girl. Please don't pass on seeing her because of my comments. She is cute as hell! I had two goals when I went to see her. Bareback with CIP was the first and that goal was accomplished to my complete satisfaction. My secondary goal was to determine if she was the girl in the pics and I paid damn close attention...... even calling up her portfolio while I was there with her. SHE IS NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICS. Damn close though.

I was hoping her pics were real because if they were I knew there was a chance the other girls would be too. So fucking sorry I tried to help everyone. Go see Mina she is adorable....... but not the girl in the pics.
Old 07-29-2022, 01:26 PM   #10
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

90% of the time the photos K and C Agencies use are not the girl whatsoever and it's a toss up as to whether they are representative of the girl at all. The only Asian Agencies I remember using actual pics (albeit sometimes super touched up) were the Thai ones.
Old 07-29-2022, 02:24 PM   #11
derised
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbcb View Post
Mina is not the same girl in the pics. Her tits are not as nice as the photos. They did a remarkable job of finding pics to match the girl. Please don't pass on seeing her because of my comments. She is cute as hell! I had two goals when I went to see her. Bareback with CIP was the first and that goal was accomplished to my complete satisfaction. My secondary goal was to determine if she was the girl in the pics and I paid damn close attention...... even calling up her portfolio while I was there with her. SHE IS NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICS. Damn close though.

I was hoping her pics were real because if they were I knew there was a chance the other girls would be too. So fucking sorry I tried to help everyone. Go see Mina she is adorable....... but not the girl in the pics.
I just came back to my review and saw this squabble over whether it's the girl in the pics has broken out. There's a condition called prosopagnosia, which is basically an inability to recognize people's faces, and I think that maybe bigbcb might have some form of it because yes, Mina IS the girl in the pics. There's some photoshop to smooth out her body, but if you're familiar with Korean facial features and have seen the girl like I have, that's undeniably Mina's face in the pics. Prosopagnosia has a cultural/racial component to it where if you're not deeply familiar with another race's facial features, then you're even less likely to recognize them, and I think that might be where bigbcb has gone off track.
Old 07-29-2022, 02:51 PM   #12
derised
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2S0 View Post
90% of the time the photos K and C Agencies use are not the girl whatsoever and it's a toss up as to whether they are representative of the girl at all. The only Asian Agencies I remember using actual pics (albeit sometimes super touched up) were the Thai ones.
In my experience, 90+% of the time the photos that kgirl agencies use are of the actual girl, although the pics are almost always super touched-up and often several years old. But these have to be legit k-AAMPs for them to use the actual girl's pictures, not the low-end Chinese and Korean operations you see on Listcrawler which use obviously fake pics.

Texas in general has not had a lot of legit k-AAMPs until the past two years. Prior to that, the only legit k-AAMPs open in Texas were LanguageofLove in Austin and HotDreamSelect in Dallas. For a short period of time in Houston, there was a legit k-AAMP called ClassyHouston which featured an amazing kgirl by the name of Danielle, but their operation moved onto San Jose, which is probably the city in the US with the most legit k-AAMPs other than Los Angeles.

So yeah, not that I'm necessarily disagreeing with you, but our definition of k agency might be significantly different based on where we're coming from. In my experience, 90+% of the time, legit k agencies use the pics of the actual girl.
Old 07-31-2022, 12:30 PM   #13
houstonxxx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

has anyone seen both Mina and Lisa? Its hard to pick who from the online photos.
Old 07-31-2022, 04:26 PM   #14
derised
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonxxx View Post
has anyone seen both Mina and Lisa? Its hard to pick who from the online photos.
Yes, I saw both Mina and Lisa on my trip to Houston. WALDT, but my pick is Mina, as evidenced by this review.
Old 08-01-2022, 03:09 PM   #15
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

I just saw Mina this weekend. She is 1000% the girl in the photos. I am actually shocked anyone could think it's not her! Yes, the breast have been made to look a bit bigger in the photos, but I am so sure those photos are her, I'd bet everything (and win). Mina is one super attractive, submissive girl.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women