Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47741
pyramider46370
bambino40443
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2016, 08:27 AM   #1
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328776
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Incall Preference... Hotel or Private Residence?

I have been using a French Quarter or CBD hotel for incall appointments for my New Orleans clients and have been contemplating getting an apartment in the same general vicinity instead. I am cery curious about both sides of the coin. Gentlemen, what is your preference? And ladies, what do you see as the benefits of a private incall? Drawbacks?
Lily Kat Wood is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:30 PM   #2
el guero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

LK private residence is definitely my preference. Im alway cautious about hotels in our area only because New Orleans is a small city and there is a 50/50 chance to run into someone you know. If im meeting someone at a hotel i rather drive to BR or Slidell.
el guero is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:39 PM   #3
barrybarry39
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I too prefer resdance as well
No particular reason except Im just a little more comftubal know a private setting.
barrybarry39 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 02:32 PM   #4
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I would much rather work out of my own house and private in call that way I don't have to keep packing bags driving here driving there paying for hotel expenses which are usually way more expensive then they should be anyway. At my own residence I feel comfortable I screen who comes to see me and my customers just feel so happy to come to a private setting versus a hotel with Maids coming and going Hotel staff here and there the desk clerk to deal with the parking and all of that stuff that comes along with the hotel. For me a private residence or before I bought my house a rental was the way to go. But I realize some ladies don't want the long term that comes with renting or buying a house and I get that and for them I guess it's okay. But I think more clients prefer a private setting then going to a hotel all the time. That's just my opinion and I hope others will weigh in on the situation.
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 05:49 PM   #5
NolaStarlett
Ultra Erotica Facilitator

User ID: 296161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It depends...

I have been in this industry for quite some time. Everywhere from the west coast to the East Coast Midwest and even here in the south, there is one Golden Rule I have learned about incalls. No Hotel below three-and-a-half star unless you know the people. And private residence when it's safe and for a select few individuals you know well and have screened well. There's this thing called an innkeeper's law. And I use the term loosely. If your Marriott's, Hyatt's, and Hilton's really were too at Crackdown on the hobby they would have an exponential amount of pissed-off corporate business Travelers.

Just always remember to keep it classy keep it up scale and keep it low volume. And it's very important to tip your chambermaids. And I mean like 20 bucks a day. Because if you keep them ladies happy... you can do whatever you want.
NolaStarlett is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 06:04 PM   #6
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Well said NolaStarlett. A lady I use to see tipped the chambermaids 20 a day.

When home I prefer outcall to my place. Otherwise it doesn't matter to me if its a residence or upscale hotel. I'm single so if someone sees me in the lobby maybe that's a good thing.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:45 PM   #7
televill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

If I am in my wheelhouse (NOLA), I prefer a private residence. I get especially nervous when I go to any hotels in the greater NOLA area. When outside NOLA, I manage much better with hotels.
When I do hit up a hotel in NOLA, as I did recently, I do much better at the shit shops on Old Gentilly Road. I doubt I am going to run into anyone there.
televill is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:59 PM   #8
Traveler63
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Typically I do outcalls to my hotel when I am traveling. I have done incalls at both private residences, hobby only incalls and hotels. I definitely don't care for the private residences. Part of the reason I hobby is to depart from reality for a brief time. Going to a private residence, is too real life (pets, personal pictures, dishes in the sink, kids toys, etc). I don't mind either a hobby only incall or a hotel but I do worry about nosy neighbors or hotel staff noticing a lot of traffic in and out.
Traveler63 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:04 PM   #9
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328776
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler63 View Post
Typically I do outcalls to my hotel when I am traveling. I have done incalls at both private residences, hobby only incalls and hotels. I definitely don't care for the private residences. Part of the reason I hobby is to depart from reality for a brief time. Going to a private residence, is too real life (pets, personal pictures, dishes in the sink, kids toys, etc). I don't mind either a hobby only incall or a hotel but I do worry about nosy neighbors or hotel staff noticing a lot of traffic in and out.
Thank you so much. That is an important distinction to make. Instead of private residence, I actually meant a hobby only apartment. I do think that makes a big difference.
Lily Kat Wood is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:11 AM   #10
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood View Post
Thank you so much. That is an important distinction to make. Instead of private residence, I actually meant a hobby only apartment. I do think that makes a big difference.
Yes, I think a hobby apartment that is separate from your own residence is the best of both. "Neutral ground" so to speak, like a hotel, without the risk of being seen by an acquaintance. I've been to several providers' homes and I was fine with it as long as there was no sign of children. Visiting a GFE provider and seeing her personal decor - her favorite artwork, coffee table books, and such, created a very comfortable mood for me, along with being offered drinks and in one case, lunch. A balcony or patio secluded enough for fun would be awesome on a nice day. The one that did nearly kill the mood for me though, was the one where I had to negotiate a maze of her children's toys on the way to the stairs up to her room. The room itself was all adult, so during the small talk and undressing, I was able to restore the proper mood for a hobby encounter.

BTW, no, I didn't read any of the books. It was just the way knowing they were there helped with the mood. ;-)
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:37 AM   #11
papermate1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I prefer a private incall. NOLA is too small, always worried about who I will run into. A small apartment for just fooling around it best - IMHO
papermate1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:15 AM   #12
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

As long as the company is pleasant and chemistry is right, it doesn't matter where it happens for me.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 12:35 PM   #13
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For touring ladies...it will always be hotel...unless airbnb is available and even then...nosy neighbors.

A hobby apartment is ok...at least if someone "pops up"...you don't live there anyway.

Be aware of your neighbors...
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 01:13 PM   #14
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

An apartment with a private entrance. More than once I've visited incalls in the Quarter where you had to walk through a courtyard full of neighbors to get to the place. I was NOT happy and did not go back.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 02:54 PM   #15
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

The plaza...so not so far to see tiffanys...xxoo annie...p.s. the bar is great.
annie@christophers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women